What's new

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try but you have a hard time sinking something of that size.

U.S. military sinking the USS Cushing.

The sinking of USS CUSHING (DD 985) - YouTube

Now you may not know it but it took weeks firing missiles and torpedoes to sink the USS America and it finally sank when they used explosives to demo it to get it to sink. And it was just sitting there.

Does it not look like the AF was conducting testing of various armaments on the ship? They could have easily sunk it with a single torpedo. Besides, an Aircraft Carrier is such a massive ship with so many defensive parameters that is insane to consider that it would not be attacked with a whole array of weapons designed specially for the purpose, such as the Chinese DF-31. Now, a few evolved DF-31 or something similar with MIRV and decoys just might be able to penetrate the defenses of an Aircraft carrier by overwhelming them.

And remember, the Aircraft carrier could survive multiple hits, but it can also be crippled by any critical hit or perhaps even sunk.

Are you guys seriously thinking of Damaging and Sinking a US Aircraft Carrier? :lol:

No, we are thinking of ways to defend out homeland.

Good news now we can try babur cruise missile on some live :D target =))

You'd get to fire ONE. Maybe TWO. But anyway.... the Enterprise ISN'T EVEN THERE. There's been 291 posts about NOTHING !! This is all BALONEY !! But, as usual, most on this site NEVER let TRUTH get in the way of their twisted thinking.

Chinese secret Naval base in Gwadar...

Just the sight of 'CHINESE' and 'Naval' in the same sentence makes me LAUGH !!:rofl:

Just the sight of 'CHINESE' and 'Naval' in the same sentence makes me LAUGH !![/COLOR]:rofl:

It wasn't so hilarious to your Navy when they saw the Chinese sub emerge smack in the middle of your biggest Naval exercise.

It wasn't so hilarious to your Navy when they saw the Chinese sub emerge smack in the middle of your biggest Naval exercise.

That was over five years ago. They shouldn't have surfaced. They should have just sat there and been satisfied without tipping their hand. They got a good one in but I don't think that would work out too good now. The cat is out of the bag. And they're still massively inferior, along with their Air Force. I don't think they've even sailed through the Suez or Panama Canals.

That was over five years ago. They shouldn't have surfaced. They should have just sat there and been satisfied without tipping their hand. They got a good one in but I don't think that would work out too good now. The cat is out of the bag. And they're still massively inferior, along with their Air Force. I don't think they've even sailed through the Suez or Panama Canals.
Indeed that was over 5 years ago and our submarine force has progressed TWO generations from Song to Yuan to Qing class!

US navy is so afraid of Chinese missiles and subs that when we pounced on the Filipinos in the South China Sea, USA was too scared to defend their "ally." Just mutter some words about rocks in South China Sea not being America's core interest. :rofl:

Indeed that was over 5 years ago and our submarine force has progressed TWO generations from Song to Yuan to Qing class!

US navy is so afraid of Chinese missiles and subs that when we pounced on the Filipinos in the South China Sea, USA was too scared to defend their "ally." Just mutter some words about rocks in South China Sea not being America's core interest. :rofl:

The U.S. OWNS the seas...PERIOD !!:yahoo:

The biggest danger is some kind of American operation to take over Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. China would advise Pakistan to move major military assets away from the coastline further inland and give Pakistan advanced SAMs for protection. The biggest problem right now is transporting heavy military equipment to Pakistan because it needs to go through the indian ocean, which is controlled by USA. As of February 2012, the two nations are still "working on it."

Pakistan, China working on road, rail connectivity | The Nation

Once the inland areas are secure from air strikes, then China would give Pakistan more C-803 missiles fired from shores by trucks, and UAVs for locating maritime targets.

Right now Pakistan is pushing to become full member in the SCO but Russia it seems want india to join too if Pakistan joins.

I thought China and Pakistan had road connection through the Karakoram Highway. Building railways will take time and the problem is the wicked wolf isn't going to wait that long to strike. Something has to be worked out for the time being just to keep the wolf down for a while. The wolf has clearly sensed its doom not too far away if China is allowed to become stronger, so it has decided to strike before its too late.

If US does do something stupid, it would plan for the reaction and after effects. You can argue OBL raid was stupid but it was meticulously planned and executed.
China will be factored in when they plan to do something stupid.

China has already done something 'stupid', it just bombed the islands in the South China Sea but I haven't seen anybody 'factoring in' China.

The U.S. OWNS the seas...PERIOD !!:yahoo:

First of all, this thread is not a China V/S USA thread. This thread is about the options that Pakistan has in case of an attack by an Aircraft Carrier.....it does not mean it will be an American A/C carrier (although the focus is directed on it, at the moment). These situations & solutions, actions & reactions are all hypothetical and, well honestly, they are all quite imaginary.

The USN does indeed own the seas and has no equal in terms of exertion of power, however it can not exert the same amount of power on all countries.....it cannot do so on Russia, neither can it do so on China. Also, a fact, that so far after the WW2, USN has not come across any adversary that can actually inflict damage on the USN, other then the Soviet Union, but it does not mean that nobody can. Nothing is certain or final especially where a country may have access to technology that may be able to penetrate the USN defenses.

First of all, this thread is not a China V/S USA thread....

First of all, this thread is BOGUS !!! DO YOU HEAR, BOGUS !!!! Nowhere in the world but on the rag on the op's first post does it say ANYTHING about the Enterprise being anywhere near Pakistan. SECONDLY... even IF it were where the rag said it was, it's position would be in INTERNATIONAL WATERS !!! NOTHING ILLEGAL !!! So there !!:hitwall:

I thought China and Pakistan had road connection through the Karakoram Highway. Building railways will take time and the problem is the wicked wolf isn't going to wait that long to strike...

Wouldn't it be easier for a superpower like....say the U.S. to destroy a highway than it would to halt shipping on the high seas.

China has already done something 'stupid', it just bombed the islands in the South China Sea but I haven't seen anybody 'factoring in' China.
Who is talking about China doing anything? I thought we were talking about US. If you are here to press random keys and feel good, then please continue. Stop quoting me and writing irrelevant answers.

First of all, this thread is BOGUS !!! DO YOU HEAR, BOGUS !!!! Nowhere in the world but on the rag on the op's first post does it say ANYTHING about the Enterprise being anywhere near Pakistan. SECONDLY... even IF it were where the rag said it was, it's position would be in INTERNATIONAL WATERS !!! NOTHING ILLEGAL !!! So there !!:hitwall:

US Navy has two carrier strike groups in the Persian Gulf since April 2012. Just look at the map you will find that Straits of Hormuz is only a few hours sailing from Pakistan coast. I don’t deny that the Carrier group would in the international waters and perfectly legal. Nevertheless, it is fact that US has a very large and powerful naval task force within striking distance of Pakistan.

Top Stories | British Forces News

.............I don’t deny that the Carrier group would in the international waters and perfectly legal. .................

Then why does the title of the thread continue to be wrong and needlessly sensationalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom