What's new

US vacates checkposts ahead of SWA operation

S-2:

The reason you guys are bogged in Afghanistan for almost a decade is trying to fight a War on the Cheap.

“” Until last May in SWAT, you weren't even fighting YOUR war.””
It was initiated by Richard Holbrooke. It is’nt our war and never was.

“”Until of late, the abdication of your lands has provided the afghan taliban with the necessary traction to sustain its insurgency””.
They are YOUR lands as much as ours. You controlled everything through your proxy Musharraf and now Mr. Zardari. You got a whole country and 550,000 strong Army for a song.

"The truth is it is the US war we are waging on Pakistani soil."

Yes. A war of choice.

I've got an idea-why don't you just stop waging your war of choice then and watch it melt, melt, melt away into peace and goodwill among your brothers and sisters...?

That's the ticket, eh?:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:

Is this true?Have they really chickened out?I do know that ANA are a bunch of cowards but US Army..?

On whose side is US anyway?

Some observers see it as a tactical move by the US to ward off pressure from its own forces in Afghanistan that have been under severe attacks by the Afghan Taliban. Hence they want to provide them unhindered passage to Pakistan side, as it would help shift the main theatre of war from Afghanistan to inside Pakistan. Americans themselves have been saying that 70 per cent of area in Afghanistan is out of their control.

Thats all it is ... The US payed us to take the trash out .. Every Army looks out for their own first.. I guess there are some exceptions to that rule with traitor led countries.

S-2:

The reason you guys are bogged in Afghanistan for almost a decade is trying to fight a War on the Cheap.

“” Until last May in SWAT, you weren't even fighting YOUR war.””
It was initiated by Richard Holbrooke. It is’nt our war and never was.

“”Until of late, the abdication of your lands has provided the afghan taliban with the necessary traction to sustain its insurgency””.
They are YOUR lands as much as ours. You controlled everything through your proxy Musharraf and now Mr. Zardari. You got a whole country and 550,000 strong Army for a song.

Was it Holbrooke who was butchering the innocent people in the name of Allah in Many areas of Pakistan?
If what the TTP has done to Pakistanis does not deserve a War, then believe me...nothing does.

You may hate US and their policies, but when you claim that the reaction of Pakistan to the atrocities of TTP is not Pakistan's war...i think you go overboard in the blame game...

Ask this of those victims whose families have been killed by TTP for nothing...absolutely nothing...
Yet here we are fighting the war of US against the staunchest enemies of Pakistan...the TTP...how ironic

Is it written in the heavens that every enemy of Pakistan needs to be loved by US?
Cannot it be that there is a case whereby Pakistan's enemy may also be the enemy of US, if not by choice then by circumstances?
In such a case is it logical not to fight the enemy of Pakistan, just to piss off good old US of A...it this a logical reason not to support Pakistani nations war for survival?

I at least do not want to forget the thousands butchered by TTP in a cold blooded terrorists campaign...the world and Islam would be well ridden of such tafkiri murderers...the fact that our army is bravely fighting this Fitna makes me proud of them...not ashamed.

Last edited:
ISAF's failure to block the exit paths for the Taliban into Afghanistan really goes to show exactly what sort of game they are playing and their motives vis a vis Pakistan. I'm disgusted at the complete and utter failure of the GoP to turn this into a major news item in the West!A bunch of cowards..they deserve to die anyway.

"A bunch of cowards..they deserve to die anyway."

WHO, exactly, might you be wishing dead?

XYON

“” PA would never carry out an op of this magnitude unless it has the support of the US Army across the border.””

Yes, you are Absolutely Right!!

And why would the US Army support PA from across the border? Is that for the love of our Blue eyes?

The truth is it is the US war we are waging on Pakistani soil.

You have literally answered your question yourself here!!! :cheers:

well, things are going to extrems here!:angel:
i guss, PAKARMY always has a option , of "HOT PURSUIT" IN CASE US ,dont wana seal the pickets & the posts , to let TTP hide into AFGHANISTAN, but thats looks funny , why would US will allow these TTP terrorsits , safe haveans ?:undecided:
but any way , if that is the case , thn USA is digging its "GRAVE YARD " next to soviet union & great briton in afghanistan, for sure!;):whistle:

ISPR representative said that they've S. Waziristan covered from all sides, and they've got a buffer already in place between Afghanistan and S. Waziristan so they don't really care what US forces are doing across the border.

heck why not use this as an opportunity to annex the paktia province now that the americans have left their posts we can encroach into their territory we can use excuse of hunting taliban they won't be able to do anything coz they've fled lol.

The operational aspects of the withrawl on the Waziristan Campaign are limited from what I can tell. As part of the preparatory measures, 9 Division isolated the area under Taliban control from Afghanistan, indeed one of the prongs is coming from near Angoor Adda, on the border. Waziristan Militants have been pounded for months by the PAF (since June), so the effect on the Operation should be minimal.

But on the strategic level, well it could not have been worse timed, it makes it seem as if the ISAF is acting contarary to Pakistan, and in this war projection is exceptionally important.

Frankly i guess the US has removed its posts to avoid casualties which inturn blows away the support for war in America. But this would be costly for PA as there would be no check onto the insurgents coming from Afghanistan to join forces with local Taliban .

However a scared move .. i guess .....

Yup.

The gates are WIDE OPEN.

Hope you guys can handle it all on your own.

You know us cowardly yanks...?

...feet up, beers open, and popcorn in the microwave enjoying the show...:pop:

Good Luck. You'll need it with allies like us.:agree::usflag:

Then again, it IS your lands you are fighting for. You could always cut another deal

or not.

Your choice...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom