What's new

US Troops Hurt In Iran Attack To Get Purple Hearts

Your friend @Philosopher. begs to differ, he asks me for proof that no Americans were killed.
I even said "No American is physically hurt", emphasis on physically.

You don't know the severetity of the damage. It's not like they're pissing themselves every night in terror. Most of them, if not all of them bu now, are back on duty.
Even if no US troops got physical damage, it apparently doesnt matter. why? The human physical is controlled by the internal- aka the brain. A dead brain = dead body. So Iran technically almost killed(and some probably seriously)110 US soldiers. Their physical is ok, but their brains are not, and many will not return to service ever again. They already got purple hearts, and thats awarded to US soldiers who are "hurt or killed" in action, so this is an admission that those troops too serious damage- whether its physical or not doesnt matter, it was serious enough to change their lives forever and make their country award them for war service. The rest of what you and that Guy are saying is semantics and hot air.

Hmmmmm.....I seem to remember certain someone on Twitter with a similar handle to yours here on PDF, a shame though, I believe he got his account banned due to particular radical views he expressed. He did post them in Arabic so it was somewhat difficult to discern what he was saying, you know with all that crazy Jihadi like Anti-Iranian talk those lunatics tend to rant on about, but he did get banned/reprimanded in the end I believe :)

Hey!!! You don't happen to know this guy or what happened to him?

Why are you using these 'jihadi' tropes against others, aren't you enemy of US and Israel. Or you want to feel like a high class nationality and feel resemblance with Westerners, Russians and Chinese? You want to share some cultural love between each other. That's a shame since Iranian gov't says they are ideological enemies with US and Israel. Must be another lie by government and people of Iran. They are insecure and want to feel acceptance from others so they do the 'jihadi' tropes with them against Sunni Muslims. That's one way I know your beliefs are misguided and you guys do not sincerely believe in God. You fall for desires of this world like everyone else.

As for Twitter, I did have an account which was English and I did not get banned. I deleted it myself. You may have confused with me someone else. Also I can't be 'jihadi' as your fellow countrymen on this forum had determined that I'm a CIA agent.

So hope I answered your question for you. :-)

Even if no US troops got physical damage, it apparently doesnt matter. why? The human physical is controlled by the internal- aka the brain. A dead brain = dead body. So Iran technically almost killed(and some probably seriously)110 US soldiers. Their physical is ok, but their brains are not, and many will not return to service ever again. They already got purple hearts, and thats awarded to US soldiers who are "hurt or killed" in action, so this is an admission that those troops too serious damage- whether its physical or not doesnt matter, it was serious enough to change their lives forever and make their country award them for war service. The rest of what you and that Guy are saying is semantics and hot air.

Give it up dude, bottom line your sissy cowards are afraid of real war and want to secure their Persian business empire and interests. They are motivated by greed and nationalism and not Islamic revolution like they tried to call it.

Give it up dude, bottom line your sissy cowards are afraid of real war and want to secure their Persian business empire and interests. They are motivated by greed and nationalism and not Islamic revolution like they tried to call it.
Dude, why dont you pick up a gun and go fight against IRGC or something ?

Dude, why dont you pick up a gun and go fight against IRGC or something ?

Rukarl......This person isn't who you think he is...If he indeed is the dude I think I saw on twitter with the same exact name "Falcon29" last year, then any and all words we say to him, no matter how cordial in nature, will simply just not register in his head which is sad but I hope I'm wrong.

Needless to say it is best to just outright avoid any further communication with this "Falcon29" character for our own sake.

Last edited:
Rukarl......This persons isn't what you think he is...If he indeed is the dude I think he is then any and all words we say to him, no matter how cordial, will simply just not register in his head which is sad but I hope I'm wrong.

Needless to say it is best to just outright avoid any further communication with this "Falcon29" character for our own sake.
There was a similar Palestinian guy named Hazzy, something like that. Maybe its him, still young...

" Why are you using these 'jihadi' tropes against others, aren't you enemy of US and Israel. Or you want to feel like a high class nationality and feel resemblance with Westerners, Russians and Chinese? You want to share some cultural love between each other. That's a shame since Iranian gov't says they are ideological enemies with US and Israel. Must be another lie by government and people of Iran. They are insecure and want to feel acceptance from others so they do the 'jihadi' tropes with them against Sunni Muslims. That's one way I know your beliefs are misguided and you guys do not sincerely believe in God. You fall for desires of this world like everyone else."

-- What utter nonsense coming from your mouth man lol, crazy beyond belief you are, get help you dippy idiot. I guess life really did a number on you huh.....

"Give it up dude, bottom line your sissy cowards are afraid of real war and want to secure their Persian business empire and interests. They are motivated by greed and nationalism and not Islamic revolution like they tried to call it."

-- Iran, like any other nation, has obligations to its friends and allies in the region. But you're entitled to your opinion on the matter, I can't fault you for that.

Also Lmao, Falcon29, I'm not exactly with everyone else here on the Iranian section of PDF just FYI, but thanks for re-affirming that it was indeed you who was posting those Jihadi messages on Twitter earlier-mid last year. I needed to know for sure and you've 100% proved it to me just now, here's a hint for you: it was your overtly defensive posture in response to my comment that gave it away :) . I mean hell you could have just called me crazy or said "idk what you're talking about" but it's much too late for that now, cat's outta the bag.

Here's the deal (try not to get too worked up about this) I truly do think you're a clown of the lowest order...I dealt with guys like you before irl man, and outside of your half-cocked online personas filled to the brim with hollow words, false-accusations and pseudo-bravado, you don't really amount to much of anything which is resolutely sad since I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt. If you really want some change how about acting at least somewhat respectful to the people who have given so much money and blood to the Palestinian cause when most of your so called Arab brothers failed and gave up on. This isn't a Sunni or Shia thing in-case you cared where I stood on it, funny now that I think about it though, you even brought that up in your response (religious conscientiousness and adherence), again re-affirming your pre-disposition to lean towards sectarian/radical/religious topics given your Jihadi nature which was clear as day on Twitter but you can deny that all you want, doesn't really matter to me. Maybe you're one of those types that knows what a "proper Muslim" is lmao, give me a break, like you have any authority to judge who is and isn't a good muslim. Like I said, you're a clown who is evidently delusional as well and possibly even dangerous.

Anyways, keep on talking that good-stuff tough guy, your Palestinian brothers and sisters are getting humiliated left and right regardless of the bullshit you spew about Iran day in and day out on PDF and Twitter (before you "deleted" it). Sad you have to be so utterly deluded with your perspective about Iranians. Granted they aren't the best and have their vices, we all do, but I doubt they are even nearly half as bad as you claim they are. For the record, just so people on PDF can know where I stand regarding the Iranian government, they suck for many reasons but now is not the time for that rant.....

Falcon29 I wish you the best in your one made crusade to "expose" Iran for something that is totally isn't. Maybe someday we will see the fruits of your labor.........

Lol, you wrote a three page essay, at least keep it short so I can respond to you. You must be talking about RamiAloah, my name on twitter was Falcon29 and I posted news updates only. Why should I hide who I am, I already told you I was Falcon29 on twitter but deleted it. I am pretty sure you are talking about RamiAloah who was banned.

I am not sectarian nor Salafi(I do not get along with Salafi, Ikhwani, Twelver or whatever type, only normal Muslims), I'm a normal Muslim who tells it like it is.

You seemed to be confused about me and Iranian regime. Maybe if you learn Arabic language you will understand better.

Last edited:
Lol, you wrote a three page essay, at least keep it short so I can respond to you. You must be talking about RamiAloah, my name on twitter was Falcon29 and I posted news updates only. Why should I hide who I am, I already told you I was Falcon29 on twitter but deleted it. I am pretty sure you are talking about RamiAloah who was banned.

I am not sectarian nor Salafi, I'm a normal Muslim who tells it like it is.

........RamiAloah huh...

Falcon, the dude on twitter was also named Falcon29 (verbatim) as well and he was posting radical stuff until me and several others reported it and the account just suddenly went "away" and now you're telling me it's some RamiAloah person who has been banned some time ago but you also had an account named Falcon29 on Twitter that you deleted during the same time all this went down? Also two people on twitter cannot have the exact same name so idk where you're trying to go with this exactly....Forgive me for not entirely believing your story but fair enough I suppose, I could be wrong but I expect you're giving me the run-around which is also fair given the severity of what I'm accusing you of.

Last edited:
........RamiAloah huh...

Falcon, the dude on twitter was also named Falcon29 as well and he was posting radical stuff until me and several others reported it and the account just suddenly went "away" and now you're telling me it's some RamiAloah person who has been banned some time ago but you also had an account named Falcon29 that you deleted during the same time all this went down? Forgive me for not entirely believing your story but fair enough I suppose, I could be wrong.

Anyways, I'm willing to a take a shot on you since I've got nothing better to do other than shoot-the-shit right now. If you don't mind me asking Falcon, what is it about Iranians that get's you so rilled up?

You're more than welcome to post 'radical stuff' you are talking about, which is probably normal political analysis. I never got banned and I deleted my own account since Twitter news pages are all sharing a certain agenda. Most of them were pro-Israeli/Western axis, pro-Iranian axis, pro-Saudi axis, pro-Turkey Ikhwan axis and I had no agenda and saw no point in wasting my time with people who don't want an independent coverage of current events and deleted it myself. You can keep deluding yourself into thinking I was banned but it's not true.

Anyhow it seems you get very upset I am showing Iran and Iranian people for what they are. So you tell me what upsets you so much about what I say about Iran? I'm just one person. I won't change public opinion of forum if they hold positive views of Iranian gov't and people. Nor am I on a mission.

I am not sectarian nor Salafi(I do not get along with Salafi, Ikhwani, Twelver or whatever type, only normal Muslims), I'm a normal Muslim who tells it like it is.

You seemed to be confused about me and Iranian regime. Maybe if you learn Arabic language you will understand better.

"Normal Muslim"...I fear if I ask you what exactly constitutes as a 'normal muslim' we will eventually bring in mods and possible get banned so I won't go there.

There was a similar Palestinian guy named Hazzy, something like that. Maybe its him, still young...

I'm as old as your father ... what are you talking abbout....

"Normal Muslim"...I fear if I ask you what exactly constitutes as a 'normal muslim' we will eventually bring in mods and possible get banned so I won't go there.

Well you don't seem too interested to know but since you asked it just means I'm a normal Muslim who doesn't have a sect, doesn't focus on Muslim history/figures too much(besides the Prophet), doesn't have biased political leanings like pro-Iran, pro-Ikhwani, pro-Saudi, and doesn't see reason to try to differentiate myself by attaching social labels to myself like Salafi, Sufi, or Shieee.

You're more than welcome to post 'radical stuff' you are talking about, which is probably normal political analysis. I never got banned and I deleted my own account since Twitter news pages are all sharing a certain agenda. Most of them were pro-Israeli/Western axis, pro-Iranian axis, pro-Saudi axis, pro-Turkey Ikhwan axis and I had no agenda and saw no point in wasting my time with people who don't want an independent coverage of current events and deleted it myself. You can keep deluding yourself into thinking I was banned but it's not true.

Anyhow it seems you get very upset I am showing Iran and Iranian people for what they are. So you tell me what upsets you so much about what I say about Iran? I'm just one person. I won't change public opinion of forum if they hold positive views of Iranian gov't and people. Nor am I on a mission.

Sure, let's go with that I guess.

Also lol, you aren't exposing anything about the supposed "true" nature of what Iran and Iranians are. I didn't know you had the authority and knowledge to comment about the real-nature of people. You cannot seriously be that deluded in thinking you actually know what actual nature of an entire people/culture is right? That is absolutely crazy...

Well you don't seem too interested to know but since you asked it just means I'm a normal Muslim who doesn't have a sect, doesn't focus on Muslim history/figures too much(besides the Prophet), doesn't have biased political leanings like pro-Iran, pro-Ikhwani, pro-Saudi, and doesn't see reason to try to differentiate myself by attaching social labels to myself like Salafi, Sufi, or Shieee.

For sake of my own sanity, I'll leave this be but I have my reservations about you Falcon29.

Enjoy the rest of your day man, speaking sincerely here, no sarcasm at all lol.

Then you need to be 110 years old. Are you ?

Sure, let's go with that I guess.

Also lol, you aren't exposing anything about the supposed "true" nature of what Iran and Iranians are. I didn't know you had the authority and knowledge to comment about the real-nature of people. You cannot seriously be that deluded in thinking you actually know what actual nature of an entire people/culture is right? That is absolutely crazy...

Go take a class in psychology .... Iranian's caught on to the we are fighting terrorists thing because it's associated with professional armies and modern developed nations. You guys now say the same things, like 'Jihadi' 'terrorist' and what not to present yourself to other modern developed peoples that you are one modern and developed peoples as well and not to be associated with anything else. Another example on this forum would be Turks, when threads made about Israel and other non-Turks cause division between Turks and Israelis they are corrected by Turkish members and Turks make it clear we are not one of those Arabs people and we are good with Israel. It gives them feelings of feeling like they are modern people and with the 'cool club'.

Same way with the Arabs in KSA and Gulf, they like to adopt modern Western norms and try to get attention of Western people that they are adopting these norms and leading lifestyle like them, because they want acceptance of what they view as superior. They are not being who they really are.

Like you Iranians who also adopt some Western norms but not all of them, to make yourselves as appear as culture rich people with lots of amazing attributes. You want acceptance and attention from rest of humans and you want their feedback. You enjoy it.

For sake of my own sanity, I'll leave this be but I have my reservations about you Falcon29.

Enjoy the rest of your day man, speaking sincerely here, no sarcasm at all lol.

What do you mean, lol. Have a good day.
Then you need to be 110 years old. Are you ?

Well then I may not be as old as you grandpa Rukarl.

Go take a class in psychology .... Iranian's caught on to the we are fighting terrorists thing because it's associated with professional armies and modern developed nations. You guys now say the same things, like 'Jihadi' 'terrorist' and what not to present yourself to other modern developed peoples that you are one modern and developed peoples as well and not to be associated with anything else. Another example on this forum would be Turks, when threads made about Israel and other non-Turks cause division between Turks and Israelis they are corrected by Turkish members and Turks make it clear we are not one of those Arabs people and we are good with Israel. It gives them feelings of feeling like they are modern people and with the 'cool club'.

Same way with the Arabs in KSA and Gulf, they like to adopt modern Western norms and try to get attention of Western people that they are adopting these norms and leading lifestyle like them, because they want acceptance of what they view as superior. They are not being who they really are.

Like you Iranians who also adopt some Western norms but not all of them, to make yourselves as appear as culture rich people with lots of amazing attributes. You want acceptance and attention from rest of humans and you want their feedback. You enjoy it.

You are confused, Hazzy. I can show you a map of IRGC bases, you can go fight them.

Well truth be told I don't follow many normal Iranian customs or cultural mannerisms, I was born in Ohio and have lived in the states my entire life. Granted my parents are Iranian immigrants, fair enough, but my chief culture and what I personally identify with is America, specifically Ohio and our local Buckeye culture.

Yeah idk about your first paragraph Falcon, I do get what it is you're getting at but idk how that pertains to me exactly. I'm not in anyway whatsoever looking for acceptance from some third-party. I've been living my own life for quite some time now.

Back
Top Bottom