What's new

US Travel Blogger Recounts Horror Story About Being Stalked, Harassed and Trapped in Delhi OYO Room

Calling others a rapist isn't personal? Oh, I forgot you do that home, like regularly. Carry on.

Dude your women call you rapist!!!
Why dont you start your hate with your own women

But than again Indians hating on Indians is actually pretty normal!!

IMG_4234.JPG

Dude your women call you rapist!!!
Why dont you start your hate with your own women

But than again Indians hating on Indians is actually pretty normal!!

View attachment 499208
Oh really, so you're opining nearly half a million womens of their male counterparts? Does this applies in your coutnry to, do your women call you bachabazis? Give it a rest dude, the rape per capita is very less compared to the entire region. So, first worry about your sorry state. Also, ponder the reason why only a few people visit Pakistan even per capita basis. And why it's growing at double digits in India.

Oh really, so you're opining nearly half a million womens of their male counterparts? Does this applies in your coutnry to, do your women call you bachabazis? Give it a rest dude, the rape per capita is very less compared to the entire region. So, first worry about your sorry state. Also, ponder the reason why only a few people visit Pakistan even per capita basis. And why it's growing at double digits in India.

Im do not base my opinion on anything, you are just having a hard time accepting the fact that ur women call you indians as rapists.

IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG

And why do you bharatis always start your comparison with other countries to dodge the real issues???

Are you too naive or plain hypocrite??

Im do not base my opinion on anything, you are just having a hard time accepting the fact that ur women call you indians as rapists.

View attachment 499211 View attachment 499212 View attachment 499213 View attachment 499214 View attachment 499215 View attachment 499216

And why do you bharatis always start your comparison with other countries to dodge the real issues???

Are you too naive or plain hypocrite??
So, you're ignoring the pathetic state of your country and calling me a hypocrite lol!

So, you're ignoring the pathetic state of your country and calling me a hypocrite lol!

The post has nothing to do with my country but i was merely answering your benign observation as to who really calls you a rapist which I understand is a predicament for you.

The post has nothing to do with my country but i was merely answering your benign observation as to who really calls you a rapist which I understand is a predicament for you.
Duh! You missed the point again if a few feminists call someone rapist, does it mean something? It may well suit you because of your inherent bias. But the numbers tell a completely different story. And I always give importance to numbers over rhetoric. So, save your whining for some other time.

Duh! You missed the point again if a few feminists call someone rapist, does it mean something? It may well suit you because of your inherent bias. But the numbers tell a completely different story. And I always give importance to numbers over rhetoric. So, save your whining for some other time.

A few feminists?? LOL

Here we go with another bharati who is oblivious to the fact that indian women are protesting day in and day out against his raping nature but he turns a blind eye to all that and smiling at some made up figures so he can sleep well at night.

You should actually pray to British for they abolished SATI culture in your kind or moms and sisters would be busy burning themselves after getting raped offcourse

Indian culture, shit on the streets, rape and sexually harras women, lie and cheat, pretend your country is an awesome, safe country and then start to victim blame women when they stand up, morally bankrupt and disgusting.

Christian areas, Muslim areas, Hindu areas any area..it all adds up here, can't get away with this churlish thing that this is not India's problem the 'Rape capital of India' tag....can you say this to intl' audience and anyone that this is happening in Muslim areas and this is not true and this is not India's problem...juvenile thoughts.

And saying this happens in Muslim areas which are crime infested is akin to saying 'there is poverty only in slums' otherwise India is a rich country...the common denominator here is 'Rape' it is not about supposedly perceived crime ridden Muslim areas that makes India looks bad nor this is about Hindu or Christian areas...

It is like saying 'Pakistan' is behind all bad things happening in India and since here one cannot blame 'Pakistan'...you blame Muslims here...such an easy excuse trying to get away with Rape epidemic.

Politics over rape: Hindu extremists demand release of 8-year-old Muslim girl's rapists in held-Kashmir

But the gang rape, torture and death of a Muslim girl in Indian-controlled Kashmir has seen far different protests. Thousands of members of a radical Hindu group with links to the ruling party have marched to demand the release of the six men accused in the repeated rape and killing of the girl inside a Hindu temple. Hundreds of Hindu lawyers have protested that the men, two of them police officers, are innocent.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401163

The suspects, all Hindu men, were said to have abducted the child in order to create panic in her Muslim tribal community and oust them from the area. One man, the alleged “mastermind,” was the custodian of the Hindu temple where she had been held captive in a hidden room. It got worse.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/india-kashmir-vicious-patriarchy/558530/

99.99% of the total rape in Gangadesh is committed by hindu men and women. Minorities are responsible for 0.001%. Check all the stats for hindu majority states.

Last edited:
Trust me. India is not safe, like the seedy part of the town. India is just a seedy country with its rape culture.

Oh, yes, I am sure you know what you're talking about considering your vast experience in India.

Indian culture, shit on the streets, rape and sexually harras women, lie and cheat, pretend your country is an awesome, safe country and then start to victim blame women when they stand up, morally bankrupt and disgusting.

I bet you are one of those dumbasses with a bad experience too, since you couldn't control your curiosity and entered shady places. What did you do, pick a fight with crackheads?

Do me a favour. In case someone asks you if India is safe to visit, tell them this, "If you have a little bit of common sense, you will have a great time in India. If you don't, then it's not worth the visit."

Any third world country is more dangerous than a first world country.

If you are a beautiful western women don't travel for India. They see you as a walking hot cake, an easy target for perverts, mugging because they think you're rich, rape simply because they think if they can rub your white skin, it's an achievement for life time

Oh, yes, I am sure you know what you're talking about considering your vast experience in India.

I bet you are one of those dumbasses with a bad experience too, since you couldn't control your curiosity and entered shady places. What did you do, pick a fight with crackheads?

Do me a favour. In case someone asks you if India is safe to visit, tell them this, "If you have a little bit of common sense, you will have a great time in India. If you don't, then it's not worth the visit."

Any third world country is more dangerous than a first world country.

The answer to the question of whether India is safe to visit for women is... “It’s no just no... It’s HELL NO”

I agree certain countries in Africa are more dangerous for people to visit. But no place is as wide in difference in relative safety between men and women. India is moderately safe for men. But extremely dangerous for women.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom