What's new

US Travel Blogger Recounts Horror Story About Being Stalked, Harassed and Trapped in Delhi OYO Room

Why are you getting personal? You are on international forum defending the sh!thole you live in and these are issues related to your rapestan!! I can call bad words or abuse too but i dont want to get personal so stick to the topic instead of gettting personal or you can leave and stay in your bharat ratsh!t forums.
Calling others a rapist isn't personal? Oh, I forgot you do that home, like regularly. Carry on.

This ordeal happened in OYO budget hotel...and I am sure it is not owned by any Muslim biz. and they lives in poor Ghettos and not the main Paharganj market area and business districts.

Don't be a juvenile simpleton trying to point to Muslims for this Rape epidemic that has earned India some dubious distinction, we all know the castesim and caste based rapes as revenge from upper castes on lower castes Dalits and Muslims too. It is an escapist theory to 'blame Muslims', blame Muslims areas...call they 'Muzzies' did it...

Blaming Muzzies is only emboldening the situation and making it grave...
And this is not about a particular Paharganj area thing...it is across the board in India, across the length and breadth of towns and big cities, no rural urban divide here.

You failed to realise what I meant.

Everything you said has nothing to do with anything I said. Everybody in India knows Muslim dominated areas are crime infested and should be avoided. If she decided to stay in such an area, then she will be the target of criminals. The predators themselves could be of any religion, not Islam only. So what you are insinuating has no relevance to what I said.

Indians instinctively know where to go and where not to go.

Just look at the place yourself. And read the description:
The Main Bazaar in Paharganj is by some Delhiites considered hell due to it's reputation for drugs and shady characters. But as my good Indian friend told me "you can find these things everywhere in Delhi - they are just more obvious in the Main Bazaar". However, unlike many capital cities, Delhi actually feels pretty safe to me. This might be an illusion of course, but I like Delhi a lot and I also like the Main Bazaar. I have stayed there three times now and feel both comfortable there and quite at home. It is also the cheapest place to stay in Delhi and has lots of cheap restaurants, travel agencies and shops. This video gives you a small idea about the character of the Main Bazaar - heaven or hell? Judge for yourself.

Here's some common sense comments.
Note the name on this comment.
Hussain Almubarak:
You nailed it when you said "it's not everybody's cup of tea" and even people from Delhi like to stay away from the area. You have to have lived on these streets to like them. I know of my friends from Delhi who would do almost anything to avoid going there.

The hotel room & the area look like a dumpster, no wonder why most local Indians avoid that area.

I would understand visiting the place. Daytime is fine. But why stay there?

Too many dumbasses come to India for the sake of poverty ****. They visit shady places and then become a victim of some crime or the other. This is so common that it's become laughable.

Why do you think rape is laughable occurence?

Try and get your sentences right first.

Rape simply has significant media coverage in India, unlike in most countries.

The rape rate in India is considerably low for a third world country. And significantly lower than in countries like Pakistan.

The Indians will come in here like cockroaches saying how safe India is.
All indians are ashamed of this behaviour of hotel staff.If we get some chullu bhar pani we will drown in it .

Gangadeshi is the rape capital of the world, so she is lucky to escape the shithole without getting raped.
Kassailand is famous for bachabazi

Everything you said has nothing to do with anything I said. Everybody in India knows Muslim dominated areas are crime infested and should be avoided. If she decided to stay in such an area, then she will be the target of criminals. The predators themselves could be of any religion, not Islam only. So what you are insinuating has no relevance to what I said.

Indians instinctively know where to go and where not to go.

Christian areas, Muslim areas, Hindu areas any area..it all adds up here, can't get away with this churlish thing that this is not India's problem the 'Rape capital of India' tag....can you say this to intl' audience and anyone that this is happening in Muslim areas and this is not true and this is not India's problem...juvenile thoughts.
I would understand visiting the place. Daytime is fine. But why stay there?

Too many dumbasses come to India for the sake of poverty ****. They visit shady places and then become a victim of some crime or the other. This is so common that it's become laughable.

And saying this happens in Muslim areas which are crime infested is akin to saying 'there is poverty only in slums' otherwise India is a rich country...the common denominator here is 'Rape' it is not about supposedly perceived crime ridden Muslim areas that makes India looks bad nor this is about Hindu or Christian areas...

It is like saying 'Pakistan' is behind all bad things happening in India and since here one cannot blame 'Pakistan'...you blame Muslims here...such an easy excuse trying to get away with Rape epidemic.

Politics over rape: Hindu extremists demand release of 8-year-old Muslim girl's rapists in held-Kashmir

But the gang rape, torture and death of a Muslim girl in Indian-controlled Kashmir has seen far different protests. Thousands of members of a radical Hindu group with links to the ruling party have marched to demand the release of the six men accused in the repeated rape and killing of the girl inside a Hindu temple. Hundreds of Hindu lawyers have protested that the men, two of them police officers, are innocent.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401163

The suspects, all Hindu men, were said to have abducted the child in order to create panic in her Muslim tribal community and oust them from the area. One man, the alleged “mastermind,” was the custodian of the Hindu temple where she had been held captive in a hidden room. It got worse.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/india-kashmir-vicious-patriarchy/558530/

There should be a global movement just like #MeToo, we need to initiate an awareness campaign to save the dignity of women from getting raped in India. All youtubers should share this video and help it make go viral. The world needs to know, India is not a safe place for Women and especially if you have a fair skin.

I went there with my girlfriend and she was still groped and sexually harassed, groups of men would surround us and pass comments in their shitty language and laugh, almost smashed a few ugly, disgusting Indian faces in but since there were lots of men surrounding us I decided not to take a chance.
Man you entered a shithole..it is great you left without too much damage..
Just advise others who have a fallacy about Gangadesh and advise them to stay away... There are many other places to visit...

Christian areas, Muslim areas, Hindu areas any area..it all adds up here, can't get away with this churlish thing that this is not India's problem the 'Rape capital of India' tag....can you say this to intl' audience and anyone that this is happening in Muslim areas and this is not true and this is not India's problem...juvenile thoughts.

It's simple. Common sense that every Indian knows, even respectable Muslims. You simply do not live in a Muslim ghetto. Even Muslims will tell you that, that's why I put that comment from the tube.

And saying this happens in Muslim areas which are crime infested is akin to saying 'there is poverty only in slums' otherwise India is a rich country...the common denominator here is 'Rape' it is not about supposedly perceived crime ridden Muslim areas that makes India looks bad nor this is about Hindu or Christian areas...

It is like saying 'Pakistan' is behind all bad things happening in India and since here one cannot blame 'Pakistan'...you blame Muslims here...such an easy excuse trying to get away with Rape epidemic.

Politics over rape: Hindu extremists demand release of 8-year-old Muslim girl's rapists in held-Kashmir

But the gang rape, torture and death of a Muslim girl in Indian-controlled Kashmir has seen far different protests. Thousands of members of a radical Hindu group with links to the ruling party have marched to demand the release of the six men accused in the repeated rape and killing of the girl inside a Hindu temple. Hundreds of Hindu lawyers have protested that the men, two of them police officers, are innocent.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401163

The suspects, all Hindu men, were said to have abducted the child in order to create panic in her Muslim tribal community and oust them from the area. One man, the alleged “mastermind,” was the custodian of the Hindu temple where she had been held captive in a hidden room. It got worse.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/india-kashmir-vicious-patriarchy/558530/

Now you've gone off into a tangent.

It's simple. Common sense that every Indian knows, even respectable Muslims. You simply do not live in a Muslim ghetto. Even Muslims will tell you that, that's why I put that comment from the tube.

Now you've gone off into a tangent.

So are you insinuating Hindus oppress Muslims and turn them into criminals.

Try and get your sentences right first.

Rape simply has significant media coverage in India, unlike in most countries.

The rape rate in India is considerably low for a third world country. And significantly lower than in countries like Pakistan.

That is factually incorrect

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom