What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musharraf used him as a pawn to end the conflict and then blamed it entirely on Sharif and in the end came clean in the eyes of Pakistani people.

Musharraf was fired and the guy who was going to replace him was General Ziauddin Butt. Unfortunately, when that coup happened, he also got arrested. The fact of the matter is, the few in the Army had no respect even to its own people.

Musharraf was fired and the guy who was going to replace him was General Ziauddin Butt. Unfortunately, when that coup happened, he also got arrested. The fact of the matter is, the few in the Army had no respect even to its own people.
Sir, that always happen. People betray their own for Power.

We have already moved on,but we never got a sorry for what happened.

Baboons dont chest thump,chimpazees do that,and i am sure you know when they do it.:P
figuratively speaking

Ziauddin butt was a retard and a puppet of Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif had plans to become king of Pakistan. Thank you Musharaf for at least delaying the plans of Nawaz Sharif. Now that ganja is back in power he is dreaming to become king again. This time Nawaz will get hanged inshallah.

Haha Indic the troll n cb4 the N league supporter..:)
--
same mussharaf guy went to back channel diplomacy when he took role of politiican .
he could have started another kargil in his tenure but he did not..because now he is more wise politically,
as army chif he was repsonsible to PM pak
PM answerable to world
now mushraf answearbel to world so he avoided

Ziauddin butt was a retard and a puppet of Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif had plans to become king of Pakistan. Thank you Musharaf for at least delaying the plans of Nawaz Sharif. Now that ganja is back in power he is dreaming to become king again. This time Nawaz will get hanged inshallah.
--
pak hate ZShaif so much?

Was the ill treatment of Mushy based on the fact that he was a mujahir?

How would it be an ill treatment when you make him an army chief. The Prime Minister was of course looking for someone who wouldn't interfere in politics but his only mistake was the fact that he didn't acknowledge his background. He was a poor soldier from the beginning. Attempted to escape 65 War and was answerable to Army's courts.

Coz the CnC ducked up.

Seems you is our good il frnd bandit queen the multiple id troll.

Seems you is our good il frnd bandit queen the multiple id tr

Wow detective, i am caught.The amazing sherlock has deduced who i am from a single post.Anyway the answer to your question. or maybe it was a statement is, No.

Ok thats enough..I dont think the criteria of winning or loosing can be decided about who brags about what, for the results are out in the open in electric lights for the World to see and comprehend.
All I said was in reality winners are obvious you dont need a loudspeaker to announce...so whats with the habit? Cant answer dont quote me...simple!
As it is, there is not much left to talk about it, considering the way the thread has gone, but, you, ma'm should drop this habit of trying to school anybody and everybody and trying to make people see things through your eyes.
You should stop hurling assumptions!

It is helpful at times, I admit, but if you overdo it and do the same thing over and over again in almost every other thread,then things start looking damn irritating.
Kindly point out the same thing over and over again!
What are you, a control freak?
What I am is an anymous poster who is saying my opinion as par freedom of expression...And along with that comes observation in accordance with the thread...and in this thread it is this:

in reality winners are obvious you dont need a loudspeaker to announce...so whats with the habit?

And mind you some Indian posters (I dont look much at names coz I dont have the use of memorizing names) already agreed yet continue with this habit hence my question...Whats with this habit? Are you guys control freaks of wanting us to agree with you guys and hence continuously go on? See how the question can be turned back at you so please be careful next time :tup:

pak hate ZShaif so much?

Nawaz Sharif was not elected by the majority. Winning in Punjab does not make you a national leader. I want Nawaz Sharif to walk in the streets of Sindh, he would get lynched before he can even bring that smirk on his face.

Wet Dreams. :lol:

Pakistan should not back from Sarkareek, Kashmir and nor from Siachin rather than Pak Military should provide all the possible facilities along with proper 3D Air Defence and Surface Defence system in these systems.

Its true Because of nawaz cowardness,we retreated back otherwise the capability to recapture kargil and other part of ladadkh existed with pak
you are in the ultimate stage of Hallucination.get some life from nawaz shariff

Just one Question . Why at that time Indian banned Pakistani And other channels Like BBC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom