What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the most modest are we! Real victors keep their mouth shut rather than boast! Everyone boasts about something or another...But a real winner doesnt need to...Like you said Indians will always bring Kargil in...Meaning they may not be real winners if they need to boast about something at that big scale!

And I as a Pakistani already said we should move on...When will Indians stop thumping their chests like baboons about 1 war? Its becoming irritating coz there is no outcome discussing something you cant change!

Americans brag about ww2, britishers brag about falkans,we brag about Kargil.its not an ideal world.Anyway , we don't only brag about kargil,we boast about 1971 also, just saying.

If he was banned it was right....you should be banned also....because sometimes you say things in anger but this post of yours proves that you believe in what you said...and thats the sickest thing of all.

P.S : Don't call me bhai...thats an insult to me.

Don't worry mods have no love lost for me lol so what he was right too but it happens the other way around much more. LOL like I give a shit I was just being nice.

I agree with you largely ...
But I guess everything has its won utility

things like these are used by people to throw mud upon each other ...

But Kargil is an important case ....where India and Pakistan fought as de facto nuclear powers ...

and both countries conducted themselves sensibly ( ultimately ) by limiting theater of war ...and not allowing it to conflagrate further ....

why Kargil happened ...after good atmospherics of Lahore Bus journey and Lahore declaration is well known ...

Real closure to Kargil is therefore yet to come !

I guess this issue will continue to make rounds just like any other Indo- Pak war continues to do so
And hence, I voiced out...Why waste time, energy and resources of it? What can be done? Can it be undone? Did anyone learn anything? Both sides are just literally like you said throwing mud!

--
if they think like that ..
let them think..
his or any one cant degrade indian women..
dont expected accpet that .
but do you think indian women so weak as becuase of few they become so low.
we are land of rani laxmi bai and razia sultan..
they dont need certificate of anyone

True that, we dont.Anyway , drop it, our opinions on the matter are same, means to express are different.

Americans brag about ww2, britishers brag about falkans,we brag about Kargil.its not an ideal world.Anyway , we don't only brag about kargil,we boast about 1971 also, just saying.
So its a bragging world! Lovely!

It isnt ideal but by deviating further off from ideal we are just making ourselves miserable thats all!

Nawaz was only shown face to face, it was all planned by Musharraf.

Lol he wen to skardu before the ops.. He was decieved by the military n briefed and and there are witnesses to support the army's claim. .. He was shitting bricks in 98 under US pressure on nuclear tests.. Hijacked a airliner and when arrested went to KSA instead I facing courts.. Before elections he promised a committee on kargil .. Still not formed !! All insiders,ex diplomats etc say tht it will hurt him the most .. No wonder he is shying away from it.. So spare us the sermons n go invent your "facts" from thin air.

Hey loosers! Stop talking about girls! Tumhari apni maa bhen nai hai ghar par? How would you feel if someone talked about them in a similar tone?

Why do girls get used for such stupidity? Kindly use guys next time :sick:

Dude do you see what that guy mamba said at the end. I am just being polite else even i can show him a play of Pakistani girls but just don't want to stoop to their level.

If I really wanted to stoop low I would just call my Pakistani friend up and post some things that would really give you butt burn but then you Indians would report me in mass like you always do and I would probably get perma banned. Anyway he is gone and I g2g so lets drop it.

The usage of word 'you' cannot deprive the contextual meaning of Sam's post altogether cause it was the Pak envoy who broached this up again, not us.
I am not only talking for the sake of this thread...My questions, observations and posts relate to continuous threads on the topic!

Well Sam quoted me so you in context would mean what I pointed out...he apologized so please dont bring it up again!

Anyway, it's better we put this behind and move on!
Yes that is what I said

i know...
war is more of back end if not front end..
it was armies failure..
if it was war...why navy and airfoce kept in dark..
when miraj was using fire ..PAF cant do anyting .. even if they want
as by design they kept away and did not bvrs too

then what option left for PM

Again nonsense .. It was Nawaz tht ordered the withdrawal n it was during tht process we took casualties n he lied and blamed the army ..

So its a bragging world! Lovely!

It isnt ideal but by deviating further off from ideal we are just making ourselves miserable thats all!

Wasn't it always...and will be always.Ideal talk = Nonsense.

If I really wanted to stoop low I would just call my Pakistani friend up and post some things that would really give you butt burn but then you Indians would report me in mass like you always do and I would probably get perma banned. Anyway he is gone and I g2g so lets drop it.
LOL didn't know you can stoop more than you did already thought that's the worst. Anyways i am not interested in talking to people neither like you or that guy who got banned and neither i am any hurt it seems you have. And yes i'd report cause that's why that option been given to people who love to talk good and discuss issues seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom