What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true Because of nawaz cowardness,we retreated back otherwise the capability to recapture kargil and other part of ladadkh existed with pak

Musharraf outsmarted Nawaz Sharif, sending him to Washington for a ceasefire and then came clean. "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi na tooti" :laugh:

Asking you to move on and moving on themselves are 2 diff things! :D

The usage of word 'you' cannot deprive the contextual meaning of Sam's post altogether cause it was the Pak envoy who broached this up again, not us.

Anyway, it's better we put this behind and move on!

Your main supply route was cut down .. Hope you know that ..
i know...
war is more of back end if not front end..
it was armies failure..
if it was war...why navy and airfoce kept in dark..
when miraj was using fire ..PAF cant do anyting .. even if they want
as by design they kept away and did not bvrs too

then what option left for PM

Is there something new in original post? - No
This has been discussed like zillion times. Let's stop trolling?

Study is fine...but meeting upon meetings, discussions upon discussions ...both sides are still holding their part! So what did we learn? Nothing! Rather both sides are miserably living it...

I spoke for my end that I dont think it is necessary to discuss something that has been discussed forever and yielded nothing ...its better to move on...

I am yet to see an Indian say that!

I agree with you largely ...
But I guess everything has its won utility

things like these are used by people to throw mud upon each other ...

But Kargil is an important case ....where India and Pakistan fought as de facto nuclear powers ...

and both countries conducted themselves sensibly ( ultimately ) by limiting theater of war ...and not allowing it to conflagrate further ....

why Kargil happened ...after good atmospherics of Lahore Bus journey and Lahore declaration is well known ...

Real closure to Kargil is therefore yet to come !

I guess this issue will continue to make rounds just like any other Indo- Pak war continues to do so

Study is fine...but meeting upon meetings, discussions upon discussions ...both sides are still holding their part! So what did we learn? Nothing! Rather both sides are miserably living it...

I spoke for my end that I dont think it is necessary to discuss something that has been discussed forever and yielded nothing ...its better to move on...

I am yet to see an Indian say that!
Completely agree. It is just a sick thread and discussion

LOL like I said you cannot win such stupid contests for every "open" Pakistani girl there is like five "open" Indian girls. We do not need Indian girls to act homely with us they take care of us in different ways in the back seat of our cars. You can hear all about it in the seminars you guys have talking about Indian girls running away with Pakis in your gurdwaras and temples. ;)

Just stop this dude......saale anonymously har gheedhad sher banke ghooomta hai,ladkiyo ke baare main ijjat se baath kar..

Pakistan army still occupies most strategic areas in Kargil to this day. Indian army is at a disadvantage if conflict where to begin there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom