What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people still stuck in Kargil era? Maybe that is why our country isnt advancing...people keep wasting money of coffee meetings about something that is done and cant be worked on no more...
I like your comment! :)

i really doubt the strategic importance of Kargil, damn that areas is always covered in snow, no one can live there, but sstill both the army were eager to capture/re-capture it. As far i understand IAF pounded PAK ARMY and was successful in cutting their supplies within the Kargil sector, but it wasn't the case, because getting supplies back was not problem for the Army as they already had the Route. i believe the reason why Pakistan didn't response was the American factor and may be we didn't wanted to go in a all out war with India which we cant even win. The main reason for this operation might be to tell India that how much capable is Pakistan and India cant do any thing about it, but the Indians reacted very well and there were no signs of PAF or else it wont be a easy task for IAF without the PAF they were like hunting chickens.

What is new in this? We all know this already.

It was Sharif the idiot who forced PA to withdraw after he receive some $$ from US.

As we say that militarily Pakistan had won but diplomatically lost.

BTW those areas were not occupied but liberated by Pakistan.

Militarily Pakistan had won in their dreams but diplomatically lost in reality. :)

What is new in this? We all know this already.

It was Sharif the idiot who forced PA to withdraw after he receive some $$ from US.

As we say that militarily Pakistan had won but diplomatically lost.

BTW those areas were not occupied but liberated by Pakistan.
-
so what he should doing that time..
if you think the guy sold army life for $
throw him pout..
war is more diplomatic than army on field
the media like cnn reporting made more damge of bofors gun if not less.
mirage was flying but his strneth came from new delhi...
jawan fighting on border but their force come from people of india ..

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
WW I and II showed it ..

"Ahb about the lungi, attended a **** wedding last week, the pretty karachi girls put on a real good dance on lungi and dhol, I think soon we may see pakis wearing lungis more than India, since all those women had their dresses like indian soap wome"
- he is appriciating the cultual similarity of lungi and dhol
- influence of indian soap on pak women ..culture
its his obersation
what bad in it ot deregetary ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom