What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lovely time in pdf in the past that such threads suddenly became two pages as all such shitty posts were deleted by mods. The only message you can see as deleted by mod.

Now things are different. It is being allowed for long without problems. May be more traffic is needed.

Again nonsense .. It was Nawaz tht ordered the withdrawal n it was during tht process we took casualties n he lied and blamed the army ..
--
its not so simple dear..
he is also human ... a pakistani..
if everyone is corrupt to core...
question is why army wihtdrew..

Not the most modest are we! Real victors keep their mouth shut rather than boast! Everyone boasts about something or another...But a real winner doesnt need to...Like you said Indians will always bring Kargil in...Meaning they may not be real winners if they need to boast about something at that big scale!

And I as a Pakistani already said we should move on ...When will Indians stop thumping their chests like baboons about 1 war? Its becoming irritating coz there is no outcome discussing something you cant change!

We have already moved on,but we never got a sorry for what happened.

Baboons dont chest thump,chimpazees do that,and i am sure you know when they do it.:P

Nawaz was only shown face to face, it was all planned by Musharraf.

Along with Musharraf were 4 other Generals who planned. Forget the Prime Minister, the sad part is the Air Chief and the Navy Chief were also not aware.

Along with Musharraf were 4 other Generals who planned. Forget the Prime Minister, the sad part is the Air Chief and the Navy Chief were also not aware.
-
that the pint..
PAF and PN could chnaged the scenario..
so cant blame PM fully.
he saved pak from sanctions..
it was over confident work by few ..
other hand india deployed it might ..

We have already moved on,but we never got a sorry for what happened.

Baboons dont chest thump,chimpazees do that,and i am sure you know when they do it.:P
If you are waiting for a sorry thats not moving on :coffee: Everyone is waiting for a sorry from Vietnam to Japan....From American Indians to the Inca to the Aborigines to the Africans...You can sign your name on the waiting list... :coffee: :angel:

Musharraf used him as a pawn to end the conflict and then blamed it entirely on Sharif and in the end came clean in the eyes of Pakistani people.

Not the most modest are we! Real victors keep their mouth shut rather than boast! Everyone boasts about something or another...But a real winner doesnt need to...Like you said Indians will always bring Kargil in...Meaning they may not be real winners if they need to boast about something at that big scale!

And I as a Pakistani already said we should move on...When will Indians stop thumping their chests like baboons about 1 war? Its becoming irritating coz there is no outcome discussing something you cant change!

Ok thats enough..I dont think the criteria of winning or loosing can be decided about who brags about what, for the results are out in the open in electric lights for the World to see and comprehend.
As it is, there is not much left to talk about it, considering the way the thread has gone, but, you, ma'm should drop this habit of trying to school anybody and everybody and trying to make people see things through your eyes.It is helpful at times, I admit, but if you overdo it and do the same thing over and over again in almost every other thread,then things start looking damn irritating.What are you, a control freak?

--
its not so simple dear..
he is also human ... a pakistani..
if everyone is corrupt to core...
question is why army wihtdrew..

Coz the CnC ducked up.

If he was banned it was right....you should be banned also....because sometimes you say things in anger but this post of yours proves that you believe in what you said...and thats the sickest thing of all.

P.S : Don't call me bhai...thats an insult to me.

Seems you is our good il frnd bandit queen the multiple id troll.

If he was banned it was right....you should be banned also....because sometimes you say things in anger but this post of yours proves that you believe in what you said...and thats the sickest thing of all.

P.S : Don't call me bhai...thats an insult to me.

Seems you is our good il frnd bandit queen the multiple id tr

Musharraf used him as a pawn to end the conflict and then blamed it entirely on Sharif and in the end came clean in the eyes of Pakistani people.

Haha Indic the troll n cb4 the N league supporter..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom