What's new

US told Pakistan to get out of areas occupied during Kargil war: Former Pak envoy to US

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was in reality winners are obvious you dont need a loudspeaker to announce...so whats with the habit? Cant answer dont quote me...simple!
You should stop hurling assumptions!

Kindly point out the same thing over and over again!
What I am is an anymous poster who is saying my opinion as par freedom of expression...And along with that comes observation in accordance with the thread...and in this thread it is this:

in reality winners are obvious you dont need a loudspeaker to announce...so whats with the habit?

And mind you some Indian posters (I dont look much at names coz I dont have the use of memorizing names) already agreed yet continue with this habit hence my question...Whats with this habit? Are you guys control freaks of wanting us to agree with you guys and hence continuously go on? See how the question can be turned back at you so please be careful next time :tup:

Seriously!! What were you expecting?Here in this forum?? someone creates a thread on Kargil or some other war between India and Pakistan and the Pakistanis will come and say,"Kudos bro..Job well done!", and the Indians will pat on the back of the Pakistanis at the same time saying,"Awesome display of bravado in your part"... Thats what you were expecting? You want people to talk more sense and in a civilized fashion, you are in the wrong place for that.Half of the people here don't even know the actual proceedings and even more than that don't know their actual history.Anyways, best of luck for your babysitting job..

One a side note, you will make a good kindergarten teacher, you know?..lol..

Ziauddin butt was a retard and a puppet of Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif had plans to become king of Pakistan. Thank you Musharaf for at least delaying the plans of Nawaz Sharif. Now that ganja is back in power he is dreaming to become king again. This time Nawaz will get hanged inshallah.

Jaani Nawaz Sharif ko vote to tumne hi diya hai, wo aasman se to nahi tapka na. :o::o:

Seriously!! What were you expecting?Here in this forum?? someone creates a thread on Kargil or some other war between India and Pakistan and the Pakistanis will come and say,"Kudos bro..Job well done!", and the Indians will pat on the back of the Pakistanis at the same time saying,"Awesome display of bravado in your part"... Thats what you were expecting? You want people to talk more sense and in a civilized fashion, you are in the wrong place for that.Half of the people here don't even know the actual proceedings and even more than that don't know their actual history.Anyways, best of luck for your babysitting job..
Well you claim half dont know...All I see is people claiming things not 1 has posted something reliable...Not that I will read I am not war fanatic...

I only said my opinions it was you who quoted me...You can ignore it I am not waiting to be quoted :tup:

As for my babsitting...I believe 90% of the posters are between 18-26 and believe me that is the age when they will fight their strongest for what they stand for...However, that does not mean manners need to be flushed! And my question was a mere observation...Why does a winner need to brag if it is obvious? Unless its a habit...I dont see any use to brag..

And from the other side of the coin...I also told my side should move on...If that is not balanced enough for you...You are on the wrong forum!

One a side note, you will make a good kindergarten teacher, you know?..lol..
I have thought my fair share of primary students ...so no these kids are worse than kindergarten...In kindergarten you can actually mould the child here everyone has a preset mind!

Just one Question . Why at that time Indian banned Pakistani And other channels Like BBC ?
Who told you that BBC was banned in India during Kargil War? Obvio, it was PA. Right. But I say definitely Pak channel was banned.

Just one Question . Why at that time Indian banned Pakistani And other channels Like BBC ?

Now thats a good question.You see media is a key instrument of war, for media is the means to reach out to the common people and you cannot run a war if it is unpopular among the common people.That gives rise to the use of media as a means for propaganda, which effectively is, letting the common people hear what you have to say and in the same time blocking what your adversary has to say.
Paul Joseph Goebbels took it to the level of art during the Second World war.
Hence, during the war, all Pakistani channel transmissions were blocked.I am not sure about BBC though, I don't think it was blocked during Kargil war, may be it was blocked during 1971, again I am not sure about that.

What you Do CHICHA...???... other then trolling business...

Learn the meaning of trolling, son.

Cant defend your claim,and getting hurt.

If you cant take it why do you post at all.

"Getting hurt"...lol who told you that?

Obviously we don't come here to see some trolls from India jumping up & down & posting their propaganda like clowns.:sniper::sniper:

Because the SUPA DOOBA PAWA India don't wanna see its soldiers getting thrashed like house flies.:sniper:

This is the only reason.

I feel sorry for poor Indians getting but hurt as they had been taught Indian Army written propaganda...now they cannot face the truth.:disagree:

Last edited:

Obviously we don't come here to see some trolls from India jumping up & down & posting their propaganda like clowns.:sniper::sniper:

Because the SUPA DOOBA PAWA India don't wanna see its soldiers getting thrashed like house flies.:sniper:

This is the only reason.

I feel sorry for poor Indians getting but hurt as they had been taught Indian Army written propaganda...now they cannot face the truth.:disagree:
well actually it's the other way around it was your news channels who were feeding propoganda in pakistan when your army was beaten in the wars so that the people always feel proud, and you are among those people who believed the lies:disagree:

This is the only reason.

propaganda news is something Pakistani news papers are mastered in, imaginary victories are their favorite topic till the surrender of their solders... it is obvious that pakistani media is banned in india.. BBC was not banned in india, may be BBC Urdu was banned...

Aur US ka hukm @cb4 kai piyarai leader nai maan lia

Your main supply route was cut down .. Hope you know that ..

Ya with no supplies ..we were able to move in and sustain two divisions into the sector.

Initially(early june) ..Pakistan was able to maintain sporadic fire on a tiny section of NH1D.

After Indian guns moved in, Pakistani positions were under intense pressure...Indian arty fire was so intense that any Pakistani infiltrator caught outside his 'sangar'(during one of the barrages)..would simply loose his head( due the intense pressure created by 155 mm air burst.)

PS: Indian supply route to Leh was never in danger.. for those who do not know, there exists a secondary route via HP ..Leh-Manali highway.

1r66c7.jpg

Last edited:
Why are people still stuck in "kashmir"? Maybe that is why our country isnt advancing...people keep wasting money of coffee meetings about something that is done and cant be worked on no more...
ek chota sa correction,,,,:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom