What's new

US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan - Times of India

The Tiki Tam Tam way?

Running a deficit in knowledge, as is your forte and patent right , that replicates this deficiency in writing and thinking and knowledge as is this post of yours?

Is that the reason why such an inane post as this?

It's too long a trail.. Net Net as far as I am concerned, if a country is increasing its FOREX and GOLD reserves on a regular basis, its doing ok.. If its decreasing them then its not (call it getting plundered, screwed.. what ever)

But then I came in here looking for info on the new drone base o_O

Tell me about it. It was fine until some troll started derailing the thread.

Whatever it is, it is wrong to belittle Pakistan and it is wrong to suggest that Americans should be continuing with the droning on Pakistani soil. They have no rights to do that. Anyways no offense to you buddy, I have nothing against you and lets get back to the topic :cheers:

it is wrong to suggest that Americans should be continuing with the droning on Pakistani soil.

Americans are well within their rights to bomb the hell out of these terrorists.

If Pakistan cannot take care of its mess, about time somebody else did, more so since this mess is effecting the whole world.

Running a deficit in knowledge, as is your forte and patent right , that replicates this deficiency in writing as is post?

Is that the reason why such an inane post as this?

Is this a show of your forte and patent right on your deficit in understanding beyond the horizon of military knowledge? Does this in anyway illustrate the Tiki tam Tam cheeky stuff?

Anyway, care to tell us what you think about the criminal bombing on Pakistani soil with ze drones?

What kind of delusional world does pakistanis live in?? One hand you will beg for aid, money, F-solahs, Drone technologies, on other hand you want to face USA eyeball to eyeball and shoot their millitary assets? :lol:

Americans are well within their rights to bomb the hell out of these terrorists.

If Pakistan cannot take care of its mess, about time somebody else did, more so since this mess is effecting the whole world.

In that case India has a lot of Maoist too, does it mean Americans can bomb them too?
It is not America's right and only lunatics can imagine Afghanistan, Iraq and pakistan is a threat to the U.S.
Falsely making up threats and war mongering is a specialty of the west no? ;)

Is this a show of your forte and patent right on your deficit in understanding beyond the horizon of military knowledge? Does this in anyway illustrate the Tiki tam Tam cheeky stuff?

Anyway, care to tell us what you think about the criminal bombing on Pakistani soil with ze drones?

Interesting why Pakistan has not yet sued USA in the international courts for this..

In that case India has a lot of Maost too, does it mean Americans can bomb them too?
It is not America's right and only lunatics can imagine Afghanistan, Iraq and pakistan is a threat to the U.S.
Flasely making up threats and war mongering is a specialty of the west no? ;)

Moist not going in any other country for spreading terrorism

But Pakistan now become glowal hub for terrorism and its really necessary to kill them all, if their government dnt want this so one else doing this

Interesting why Pakistan has not yet sued USA in the international courts for this..

USA and NATO are also good at turning a 'no fly zone' operation into a legal bombing campaign in Libya. So you think that is legal too?

In that case India has a lot of Maoist too, does it mean Americans can bomb them too?
Falsely making up threats and war mongering is a specialty of the west no? ;)

Indian maoists don't kill anybody other than Indians. Hence, completely India's problem.

Pakistani terrorists don't kill only Pakistanis. Nobody outside Pakistan would give a damn if they killed only Pakistanis.

If only...

Moist not going in any other country for spreading terrorism

But Pakistan now become glowal hub for terrorism and its really necessary to kill them all, if their government dnt want this so one else doing this

That is what 'they' in the west say. Funny seeing David Cameron saying that and to eat his own words after by admitting it was his mistake to say that.
It is not the first time the west make stuff up about others and portray them as the evils of this world. They did it to Russians, Vietnamese, North Koreans, japanese etc. Heck I can even go as far as to say they might one day do the same to India when it grows enough to challenge its status.

Whatever it is, it is a pakistani issue and only they themselves have the right to sort it out. Don't see any other countries bombing Pakistan do we? That because we know it is not a humane and legal thing to do.

You sure? Because I am sure you accuse them of going or coming from other countries, like Nepal & others?

Ok whatever you want to think :lol: comparing Indian moist with Pakistani terrorist :lol:

But no other country can use drone or any thing like this inside India :lol:

:wave::wave::wave:

I'll just the Bharatis troll here, no point talking to them when they're clearly not sticking to the topic being discussed on the thread :cheers:

Indian maoists don't kill anybody other than Indians. Hence, completely India's problem.

Pakistani terrorists don't kill only Pakistanis. Nobody outside Pakistan would give a damn if they killed only Pakistanis.

If only...

Well it doesn't stop NATO wanting to bomb Syria when its government is only attacking its own people does it?
It only goes to show that this operation on so called 'war on terror' is nothing but a tool to surpress the growth of Asia.
They want to control the resources in the ME and Africa and use Pakistan as a choke point.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom