What's new

US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan - Times of India

heh heh.. good try...

There is a reason that things like trade imbalance is looked at in terms of % of total trade by economists. Example...2 countries that import more than they export, one with a trade size of 2 billion and imbalance of 1.5 and the other with the trade size of 10 billion but imbalance of 3 billion. While the 2nd has higher overall trade imbalance, its in a less of a sticky situation than the 1st.

But I guess you already know this

Yeap in the end it matters to how much resource you have to be plundered and how much should one be plundering?
Of course I know how trade works, it was merely a tongue in cheek thing from me. :azn:

lol you think I'm some ignorant kid here to bandy silly words with you?

:lol: Get back to me when you want to talk some sense. Bye till then. :wave:

Is there a need to talk sense with someone who doesn't know what 'plunder' means and then try get smarty pants about trade deficit? :azn:

Not to mention trolling; flaming, belittling and nation bashing :azn:

You also forget that Pakistan is involved in a brutal war right now which has affected the economy badly, as well as had the worst natural disasters in the history of the world, & is trying hard to provide its citizens than exporting goods to China, right? Surely the % imbalance will go down once the war is over.

WOT ?? for every bad thing WOT

Before this how much good economy was ?????

Is there a need to talk sense with someone who doesn't know what 'plunder' means and then try get smarty pants abover trade deficit? :azn:

Not to mention trolling; flaming, belittling and nation bashing :azn:

lol I told you 'plunder' was the wrong term, especally when the Pakistanis are hell bent on shoopting themselves in the foot.

China cannot be blamed for that. I accepted that, didn't I?

Yet you choose to continue with your snide remarks. Be my guest.

lol I told you 'plunder' was the wrong term, especally when the Pakistanis are hell bent on shoopting themselves in the foot.

China cannot be blamed for that. I accepted that, didn't I?

Yet you choose to continue with your snide remarks. Be my guest.

Oh you did? Now I am sorry for this poor Kitty who was once the bad kitty. Here let me pat and stroke you. :smitten:

Yeap in the end it matters to how much resource you have to be plundered and how much should one be plundering?
Of course I know how trade works, it was merely a tongue in cheek thing from me. :azn:

Importing is plundering ???

And the basis to your false claims? ;)

To understand this one has to see the FOREX, the loans from the WB, IMF and the debt trap wherein the to pay the interest itself requires another loan as also if any Minister is visiting other countries to get the other country to shore up the National Budget.

Importing is plundering ???

Apparently 'trade imbalance' of both import & export means plundering. According to Mr. Exploded Mind.
Read the earlier chapters and you will see what I mean.

WOT ?? for every bad thing WOT

Before this how much good economy was ?????

It was a lot better. Ever since the WOT, especially after the 2007 when the US started to get involved in Pakistan, poverty has gone up, everyday commodities (food etc) have become expensive. And with the recent floods in Pakistan, it affected Pakistan's crops very very badly. Pakistan is a huge exporter of rice to China, & that was hit with a huge blow with all the floods. All the rice was used to feed the local people than export it. Pakistan mainly imports military personnel from China, & those have been imported exceedingly as Pakistan is involved in the WOT. Meaning the floods caused Pakistan's exports to China to go down, the WOT meant China's exports to Pakistan went up; which resulted in the huge trade imbalance between the two countries. Surprisingly, the total trade volume between the two countries has exceeded as well because of the WOT, & is expected to reach $15 billion by 2015. India's trade volume with China is expected to reach $100 million in 2015, but India also has 8 times the industry size of Pakistan, so the total trade volume % still favors Pakistan.

Apparently 'trade imbalance' means plundering. According to Mr. Exploded Mind.
Read the earlier chapters and you will see what I mean.

It's too long a trail.. Net Net as far as I am concerned, if a country is increasing its FOREX and GOLD reserves on a regular basis, its doing ok.. If its decreasing them then its not (call it getting plundered, screwed.. what ever)

But then I came in here looking for info on the new drone base o_O

The moving of Drone base to Afghanistan does not auger well.

While the base was in Pakistan, there was some 'control', if not physical, at moral.

Now, the US will be able to what they want without any issues.

The US is already operating along the Northern Route, which is not too smooth, given patches of the road being horrifying underdeveloped. One presumes that these patches will be redone and that will be welcomed by the countries and so the US will earn some goodwill.

However, notwithstanding, where is the guarantee that this Northern route will not be interdicted by the terrorists or their sympathisers?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom