What's new

US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan - Times of India

Why would we stop it more than 10-12 days when our demands are fulfilled in just 10 days only.??

Which demands of yours have been fulfilled as a result of blocking the supply routes for 10-12 days.

Oh and don't come back saying, "The US apologised.". Like it means anything!

It is quite the same thing. If we can 'allegedly' plunder our friend Pakistan, why can't we plunder the not so friendly India? Is India not going to let China plunder them now? or are you going to start a rally in Bangalore to forcefully eject the plunderers? :china:

p.s. you should be called 'exploded mind' because you clearly don't have one, not a functioning one at least. :rofl:

I can only :lol: at your simplistic 'logic'.

I can only :lol: at your simplistic 'logic'.

Huawei Asia Pacific

Largest R&D Center Outside China

Huawei has set up one of the largest R&D centers in Bangalore, India to develop a wide range of telecom software since 1998. The Center, known as Huawei Technologies India Private Limited (HTIPL) is engaged in full life-cycle product development of cutting edge telecom and networking solutions. Combining the strength of System Design and Architecture with perfect software development skills, HTIPL's activities span end-to-end ownership of products ranging from front-end process line and system conceptualization to software development, testing and delivery, to enhance the core competence for the global market.

Today 43% of Huawei India's workforce is part of this venture with 98% of the employees being Indian.

If we were to go by the 'Exploded Mind' theory. Then it would mean that we have been there since 1998 or longer and they have been allowing us to tap and spy on them. Developing cutting edge and implementing sophisticated spy network all across India and freely use its work force in a joint venture to plunder its country for its resources! Sounds like great fun. What is it that you are smoking? Mr Exploded mind? :lol:

Huawei Asia Pacific

If we were to go by 'Exploded Mind' theory. Then it would mean that we have been there since 1998 or longer and they have been allowing us to tap and spy on them. Developing cutting edge and implementing sophisticated spy network all across India and freely use its work force in a joint venture to plunder its country for its resources! Sounds like great fun. What is it that you are smoking? Mr Exploded mind? :lol:

Look Obambam, I'd like to extend the Olive branch to you.

I empathize with you. You're not doing anything to Pakistan without their consent, of course.

You, of course, cannot be blamed for the Pakistani's offer to be looted by you.

It's not your fault. I agree.

The tiny Pakistani industry.

There is much more trade between India & China as compared to Pakistan & China, & also a bigger trade imbalance between India & China as compared to Pakistan & China. The current trade imbalance between India & China is over $21 billion, while its $7 billion between China & Pakistan.

Look Obambam, I'd like to extend the Olive branch to you.

I empathize with you. You're not doing anything to Pakistan without their consent, of course.

You, of course, cannot be blamed for the Pakistani's offer to be looted by you.

It's not your fault. I agree.

What are you saying? It is India's fault now? First play the bad kitty and then try be good kitty when caught dumb founded? :pakistan::china:

There is much more trade between India & China as compared to Pakistan & China, & also a bigger trade imbalance between India & China as compared to Pakistan & China. The current trade imbalance between India & China is over $21 billion, while its $7 billion between China & Pakistan.

I didn't say that our trade imbalance with China is not hurting us, did I?

I said your trade imbalance with China is likely to hurt you far more than our trade imbalance with China will. Even more so because it will only grow rapidly into he future, now that you have an FTA with them in place.

Behold of Le Chinese! Let operation 'Plunder en masse' commence! :pakistan:

What are you saying? It is India's fault now? First play the bad kitty and then try be good kitty when caught dumb founded? :pakistan::china:

lol of course it is India's fault to some extent. We should regulate our raw material including iron ore exports to China.

But at least we didn't sign an FTA with the country with whom we have a huge trade imbalance already.

Behold of Le Chinese! Let operation 'Plunder en masse' commence! :pakistan:

See how the Indian troll has managed to divert the topic of the thread from 'US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan' to 'India China Pakistan trade imbalance & the FTA'? :rofl:

lol of course it is India's fault to some extent. We should regulate our raw material including iron ore exports to China.

But at least we didn't sign an FTA with the country with whom we have a huge trade imbalance already.

Free Trade Agreement matters not when the government is willing to scrap the paperwork and just let them in anyway? And that huge trade imbalance was due to Le Chinese operation 'Plunder en Masse' success? :yahoo:

See how the Indian troll has managed to divert the topic of the thread from 'US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan' to 'India China Pakistan trade imbalance'? :rofl:

But failed to defend that india too is getting 'plundered' according to his version of the definition? :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom