What's new

US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan - Times of India

Some examples of Pakistan closing down the supply routes:

Do you even read what you post or am I just banging my head on a wall here?

This is what your second source says,

closed as a result of the operation,

and

United States forces in Afghanistan praised Pakistan's incursion

It was done to felicitate the operation. Moreover, it doesn't say for long were the routes closed.

I want duration.

So Taliban severing supply route = Pakistan severing supply route?

Your English teacher must be very happy at you.

Pakistan temporarily halts U.S.-NATO supplies [Archive] - MilitaryTimes.com Forums[/QUOTE]

TEMPORARILY...for how long? lol 2-3 days? and that too because of 'growing militant actuvity' according to your own source not because Pakistan wanted to close them as a response of anger over the US.

Yes. That was the only and also probably the longest time when Pakistan blocked the supply routes in anger. But even that blockade didn't last more than a week or so, did it?

Can you show me sources to back your claim of Pakistan stopping supply routes for period as long as nearly a month?

5-10 days is a different thing and a month is a different thing altogether.

12 days is 'nearly' equal to a month?

and you 'stand corrected' :rofl:

Do you even know how many days a month has??

Do you know what 'I stand corrected' even means? It's pretty standard English.

My point stands though that it's still a lose-lose situation for the US, & an even worse situation if it uses the supply routes through the Central Asian countries. This is the reason why the US is disgusted, but can't help but depend on Pakistan's supply routes.

I was a bit overly harsh using the term plunder..........I should have said hand over your resources to them :azn:

Of course you were.

Plunder, as I just got enlightened by Mr. Obambam, means I'm not inviting you to loot my house. You come on your own and loot it at your own risk.

What Pakistanis are doing is inviting the chinese to loot their house.

How dare you call that plundering?:cheesy:

I was a bit overly harsh using the term plunder..........I should have said hand over your resources to them :azn:

Surely if China said that, then Pakistan would think it is a funny joke and we will just get drunk on it.

Instead China offer Pakistan friendship; trade, infrastructure, political backing and military cooperation. Quite the contrary to America's carrot on the stick on borrowed money, bombing its land and letting CIA in to kill its people and get away with it? Asif they are something proud to gloat about to begin with :azn:

It was done to felicitate the operation. Moreover, it doesn't say for long were the routes closed.

They were trying to be all nice with Pakistan in 2008, because they thought Pakistan was on board with them. This was about the time of Musharraf's era, & Musharraf was pretty pro-US.

So Taliban severing supply route = Pakistan severing supply route?

The US administration has routinely accused the ISI of damaging supply routes using the Taliban.

Yes. That was the only and also probably the longest time when Pakistan blocked the supply routes in anger. But even that blockade didn't last more than a week or so, did it?

They blocked it for 12 days.

Of course you were.

Plunder, as I just got enlightened by Mr. Obambam, means I'm not inviting you to loot my house. You come on your own and loot it at your own risk.

What Pakistanis are doing is inviting the chinese to loot their house.

How dare you call that plundering?:cheesy:

It appears that you still haven't learnt anything. :cheesy:

Ok so if you insist that trade means plundering, then I guess you can assume that we are now plundering India too?

Huawei unveils 10-year growth plan; reaffirms India commitment - Economic Times

NEW DELHI: Chinese telecom equipment maker Huawei today unveiled a 10-year growth strategy, putting in place a "Cloud-Pipe-Device" plan to provide integrated solutions to operators, enterprises and consumers.

It also reaffirmed commitment to the Indian market. "The next 10 years will be a crucial period as the needs of users shift from basic communications to comprehensive demands for information.

Yes so we are plundering your human resource, tapping your lines and for the coming 10 years we will be syphoning money out of India? How dare india letting themselves get "plundered'! :woot:

They were trying to be all nice with Pakistan in 2008, because they thought Pakistan was on board with them. This was about the time of Musharraf's era, & Musharraf was pretty pro-US.

The US administration has routinely accused the ISI of damaging supply routes using the Taliban.

They blocked it for 12 days.

Don't give me these if's and but's. Give me solid proof that you can block their supplies for long periods of time like a month or so long.

Point is, you can't do jack about anything.

It appears that you still haven't learnt anything. :cheesy:

Ok so if you insist that trade means plundering, then I guess you can assume that we are now plundering India too?

Huawei unveils 10-year growth plan; reaffirms India commitment - Economic Times

Yes so we are plundering your human resource, tapping your lines and for the coming 10 years we will be syphoning money out of India? How dare india letting themselves get "plundered'! :woot:

India China trade is a different thing altogether. Though there exists a vast trade imbalance, the potential which it has to cause harm to the Indian industry is nothing as compared to the potential harm it can causing and is even started to cause Pakistan's tiny industry.

Don't waste your time Bilal. You can't give me the info I seek.

You can't prove it to me or to anybody else that Pakistanis have the balls to block the supply routes for longer durations than 10-12 days.

You can protest but that's about all you can do, protest.

You can't do jack about it. Face it.

You can't prove it to me or to anybody else that Pakistanis have the balls to block the supply routes for longer durations than 10-12 days.

Why would they need to close the block the supply routes for durations greater than 10-12 days when the Taliban are torching the NATO supplies right, left & center? Kind of serves the same purpose, right?

Why would we stop it more than 10-12 days when our demands are fulfilled in just 10 days only.??

India China trade is a different thing altogether. Though there exists a vast trade imbalance, the potential which it has to cause harm to the Indian industry is nothing as compared to the potential harm it can causing and is even started to cause Pakistan's tiny industry.

It is quite the same thing. If we can 'allegedly' plunder our friend Pakistan, why can't we plunder the not so friendly India? Is India not going to let China plunder them now? or are you going to start a rally in Bangalore to forcefully eject the plunderers? :china:

p.s. you should be called 'exploded mind' because you clearly don't have one, not a functioning one at least. :rofl:

Getting defensive when your trade imbalance theory has been proven contradictory eh? ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom