What's new

US to use Afghanistan as base of drone attacks in Pakistan - Times of India

Really?

What else is your FTA doing to their economy? Have you ever even taken a look at your trade imbalance with Pakistan?

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

Not to talk of your trade imbalances with almost all of the world.

Who has openly claimed that we have 'plundered' their lands? Can't say the same about the west though.
More importantly. Please learn the meaning of the word 'plunder' before jumping into an argument and getting yourself embarrassed.

here, let me help you out:

plun·der

1. to rob of goods or valuables by open force, as in war, hostile raids, brigandage, etc.: to plunder a town.
2. to rob, despoil, or fleece: to plunder the public treasury.
3. to take wrongfully, as by pillage, robbery, or fraud: to plunder a piece of property.

As for trade imbalance that you are talking about. The world are not forced to have trade with China. Plus if people don't profit from business, then what's the point in having one in the first place? Unless you go on to abusing the 'military imbalance' and 'plunder' their lands for resources such as oil? :azn:

Indeed it a very welcome news. It shows the drone attacks will continue.

Not frequently or easily though, as the supply routes from Pakistan are being closed as well, meaning the supply routes will have to go through central Asian countries, which is time consuming, costly & very complicated. It will definitely impact the drone strikes campaign in a bad way for the US.

Who has openly claimed that we have 'plundered' their lands? Can't say the same about the west though.
More importantly. Please learn the meaning of the word 'plunder' before jumping into an argument and getting yourself embarrassed.

here, let me help you out:

As for trade imbalance that you are talking about. The world are not forced to have trade with China. Plus if people don't profit from business, then what's the point in having one in the first place? Unless you go on to abusing the 'military imbalance' and 'plunder' their lands for resources such as oil? :azn:

Can't refute the point, can you? :lol:

Don't teach me English. This is the start of your act of plundering Pakistan. Your FTA, that too with an Economy like that of Pakistan's, is signal enough of the nature of things to come.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Not frequently or easily though, as the supply routes from Pakistan are being closed as well,

Are they? :azn:

Don't teach me English. This is the start of your act of plundering Pakistan. Your FTA, that too with an Economy like that of Pakistan's, is signal enough of the nature of things to come.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Yes, the US has already started looking for alternative supply routes through Central Asian countries:

Central Asia Stands To Gain As NATO Shifts Supply Lines Away From Pakistan | EurasiaNet.org

;)

So the US looking for other alternative routed means that Pakistani supply lines are being closed? I must commend you on your reading comprehension skills.

Pakistan has already threatened to close down the supply lines before, which is why the US is starting to look for alternate supply routes through Central Asian countries :cheers:

Pakistan has already threatened to close down the supply lines before, which is why the US is starting to look for alternate supply routes through Central Asian countries :cheers:

We've seen Pakistan's sabre rattling in the past too. Doesn't mean that anything is happening, does it?

You mean the point is that is not called 'plundering'? :azn:
Yes you clearly needs to be taught what plundering is. By your logics, if we plunder a country, it would make them the best of friends? I wonder why it doesn't workout the same for the West? Now perhaps you can go and explain that one? :lol:

We've seen Pakistan's sabre rattling in the past too. Doesn't mean that anything is happening, does it?

It has been closing the supply lines for days from time to time. Don't remember that it closed the supply lines for almost a month. Anyways, it doesn't matter what Pakistan does or doesn't do, the US is looking to move its supply routes through Central Asian countries, which will affect the drone campaign adversely. If the US still has routes through Pakistan with its drone base in Afghanistan, Pakistan can close the supply routes whenever they want to (like it's done before on numerous occasions) if they feel the US is getting too aggressive with the drone campaign. So it's a lose-lose situation for the US anyways, particularly if it shifts its supply routes through Central Asian countries.

You mean the point is that is not called 'plundering'? :azn:
Yes you clearly needs to be taught what plundering is. By your logics, if we plunder a country, it would make them the best of friends? I wonder why it doesn't workout the same for the West? Now perhaps you can go and explain that one? :lol:

Pakistanis are emotional fools. Pakistanis will go gaga over big daddy China honoring them by accepting to plunder and loot their country and its natural resources all the while hoping that it will bring them some, may be even an iota, of good not realizing that it is this very servitude by means of FTA's etc. with a giant that will spell the doom for their trade and industry.

We Indians, though, are more than happy to watch Pakistanis self-destruct their economy. :)

It has been closing the supply lines for days from time to time. Don't remember that it closed the supply lines for almost a month. Anyways, it doesn't matter what Pakistan does or doesn't do, the US is looking to move its supply routes through Central Asian countries, which will affect the drone campaign adversely. If the US still has routes through Pakistan with its drone base in Afghanistan, Pakistan can close the supply routes whenever they want to (like it's done before on numerous occasions) if they feel the US is getting too aggressive with the drone campaign. So it's a lose-lose situation for the US anyways, particularly if it shifts its supply routes through Central Asian countries.

Can you show me sources to back your claim of Pakistan stopping supply routes for period as long as nearly a month?

5-10 days is a different thing and a month is a different thing altogether.

Pakistanis are emotional fools. Pakistanis will go gaga over big daddy China honoring them by accepting to plunder and loot their country and its natural resources all the while hoping that it will bring them some, may be even an iota, of good not realizing that it is this very servitude by means of FTA's etc. with a giant that will spell the doom for their trade and industry.

We Indians, though, are more than happy to watch Pakistanis self-destruct their economy. :)

LOL.. facepalm!

So that is the best you can do? forget it, you don't have sense at all let alone talk like an adult.

Let me set this one straight for you. Trade is a deal between multiple parties, whether it is a balanced trade or not. That is one thing.

To plunder, it is a unilateral thing. You do it forcefully regardless of being liked or not and the intention isn't to bring trade. It is to take and not give.

I hope you have learnt something and trolling isn't good for you. At least not on this forum. :azn:

Can you show me sources to back your claim of Pakistan stopping supply routes for period as long as nearly a month?

5-10 days is a different thing and a month is a different thing altogether.

I stand corrected, it was closed for 12 days in 2010.

I was a bit overly harsh using the term plunder..........I should have said hand over your resources to them :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom