What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

LOL, you've already had us building billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in India already. As your friend already posted.

Asking a rival nation to build your infrastructure? Does that seem like the best idea? :P

But your Premier and Ambassador thinks otherwise. They feel that India is not welcoming Chinese investment and discriminated upon and Chinese companies are looked with suspect.

Gulf Today

And, I agree with you letting your rival build your infrastructure is a very bad idea

LOL, you've already had us building billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in India already. As your friend already posted.

Asking a rival nation to build your infrastructure? Does that seem like the best idea? :P

We don't have any problem with it, do u have dear? :P

LOL. :lol: Well your guy "Kamal Nath" already came over to ask us for help in building your infrastructure.

So I guess there is no shame in accepting re-routed Chinese money to finance your stuff either.

Yaar , you guys are free to invest in Indian infrastructure projects , infact unless you guys dont know , but chinese companies are already investing in Indian Infrastructure projects , we will take anyones money to improve our infrastructure and generate jobs for common man
Hell we will even let Pakistan invest in our infrastructure projects

I work for DLF , which is the Biggest Real estate company in India
and Our chairman Mr KP singh said that we will make a Fortune by constructing cities along Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor being funded by Japanese at the cost of 250 Billion USD ,
Infact we have already accquired 30000 Hectares for Initial Development

The worst China can do is still better than the best effort by Indian companies. So yes, it is a very good idea :P

Now stop sounding bombastic. The World knows about 'the made in China' product

First of all, nobody actually asked anything.. You guys are running around the world looking for work. Look at the google search results below. So going by your logic UK, Europe, US must not allow you guys to invest in their infrastructure.. Great logic!

Google

And care telling why you consider it a bad idea? The contracts will be given to companies not the govt of the country. Also if any contract is given to you what will you do? Plant a bomb..

No problem at all. Since we're the ones building infrastructure in your country, not the other way around. :azn:
even pakistan is welcome to invest. anyone can invest in India. we have no problem. and it seems you also don't have any problem. so now what is your problem lol

even pakistan is welcome to invest. anyone can invest in India. we have no problem. and it seems you also don't have any problem. so now what is your problem lol

I just find it funny, that India is asking a rival nation like China to help them build something so vital as infrastructure. :P

And in fact, as your Indian friend said... we have already built billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in India.

You guys even get your national flag manufactured in China.

But according to you guys, all Chinese made things are crap. :lol: So why are you risking the lives of thousands of your fellow Indians, by getting us to build poor quality infrastructure for you?

I just find it funny, that India is asking a rival nation like China to help them build something so vital as infrastructure. :P

And in fact, as your Indian friend said... we have already built billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in India.

But according to you guys, all Chinese made things are crap. :lol: So why are you risking the lives of thousands of your fellow Indians, by getting us to build poor quality infrastructure for you?
like i said we don't mind any tom chinese and harry invests in India.

But your Premier and Ambassador thinks otherwise. They feel that India is not welcoming Chinese investment and discriminated upon and Chinese companies are looked with suspect.

Gulf Today

And, I agree with you letting your rival build your infrastructure is a very bad idea

Let's not worry, Chinese companies are ready to bent over to have their share of the pie, like how huwai did!

You are welcome son. :D

Even though you hate us, you can't stop sending people like Kamal Nath over to ask for infrastructure help, or your President Patil from coming over and asking us to help you get a UNSC permanent seat.
C'mon, man! We don't hate you guys! It's just sparring for fun here on PDS! And where international relations are concerned, its the money that makes the mare go! As Bill Clinton once said, "It's the money, stupid!". Both the Chinese as well as the Indian economies will benefit immensely from mutual trade.

So, I don't know why we keep tossing brickbats at each other? Just imagine, if India and China get together to form an alliance, military as well as economic, the West (Read US of A) would perhaps stop acting like a 500 pound gorilla!

Cheers!
smoking-030.gif

well ,most ..:P
we get our flag's done in china because its fuckn CHEAP:oops: ..got it ..!!:enjoy:

BTW talking about quality of Chinese construction ..

Most constructions in China only have life span of 25-30 years.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04/06/content_9687545.html

From an Indian perspective - Lets admit it guys Indo China fights are getting more interesting than Indo Pak fights on this forum. :P

Back
Top Bottom