What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

Apparently what he meant was that India will expect 1trillion in total investment next 5 years.

But I'm guessing our Indian friends here expect all of that to come from US?

LOL. :lol: Well your guy "Kamal Nath" already came over to ask us for help in building your infrastructure.

So I guess there is no shame in accepting re-routed Chinese money to finance your stuff either.

Well we don't have any problem with China financing our projects but the problem is with Chinese trolls here, looks like any good news from India is a bad news for them :flame: :flame: :flame:

Apparently what he meant was that India will expect 1trillion in total investment next 5 years.

But I'm guessing our Indian friends here expect all of that to come from US?

Nobody knows mate!! But since lots of countries are competing for the opportunity it will be difficult for one to invest all.. But I guess friendly countries will hold better chances..

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

illusion8, stop it buddy.. This is good thread and lets try to keep it clean. Ignore/report trolls..

Nobody knows mate!! But since lots of countries are competing for the opportunity it will be difficult for one to invest all.. But I guess friendly countries will hold better chances..

No no, you misunderstood, Indian will expect 1t in total, the 1t include foreign and domestic private sector.

^^^^^^
the article posted and India's ambassador to US in presence of the US delegates said that US companies would invest 1 trillion dollars in a span of 5 years specifically.....she didnt mean or say something like internal investments and government infra projects its a crystal clear statement from her......Government planing of infra development is different and its through PPP...

Grow up and stop acting like little kid ....OR...please go to your bharti forum...We don't want this forum to become 'polluted' but alas...we allow alot of bhartis here :cry:
if you dont want your forum to get polluted ask mods not to induct Indian nationals in to the forum lol....why allow us and then cry like a baby????its your forum right ask mods to ban all the Indian nationals and then lets see how much charity you give for the functioning of the forum along with your ally....just dare you do it.....can you???dont beat around the bush jus shoot us all out insteading of bashing and accusing us of being on the PDF...

LOL. :lol: Well your guy "Kamal Nath" already came over to ask us for help in building your infrastructure.

So I guess there is no shame in accepting re-routed Chinese money to finance your stuff either.
Right! From a miniscule volume of $18.7 billion in 2005, bilateral trade has now crossed $60 billion and is poised to touch $100 billion in 2015!

Chinese construction companies are gearing up to cash in on the opportunity offered by India's plans of investing over USD 1 trillion in infrastructure in the next five years. During the past three years, mutual investments have boosted 10 times and Chinese enterprises have completed infrastructure projects in India worth over $10 billion with $40 billion in the pipeline!

Now that's a lot of money being invested, what?

flag28.gif
:china:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Right! From a miniscule volume of $18.7 billion in 2005, bilateral trade has now crossed $60 billion and is poised to touch $100 billion in 2015!

Chinese construction companies are gearing up to cash in on the opportunity offered by India's plans of investing over USD 1 trillion in infrastructure in the next five years. During the past three years, mutual investments have boosted 10 times and Chinese enterprises have completed infrastructure projects in India worth over $10 billion with $40 billion in the pipeline!

Now that's a lot of money being invested, what?

flag28.gif
:china:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

You are welcome son. :D

Even though you hate us, you can't stop sending people like Kamal Nath over to ask for infrastructure help, or your President Patil from coming over and asking us to help you get a UNSC permanent seat.

No shame in asking, though asking your rival country to help build something as vital as infrastructure, might not be the best strategic move. :azn:

Seriously, I can't believe these condemned Hindustanis even have the audacity and nerve to post such ludicrous rubbish bs on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and play it off like it's real...

I can't even laugh at this thread, it's just too stupid.
You mad bro well who cares even if you are :D lol

Nah, given the deep distrust between India and China, you guys don't stand a chance against western Investment. Lot of sectors would be totally out for Chinese companies

Nah, given the deep distrust between India and China, you guys don't stand a chance against western Investment. Lot of sectors would be totally out for Chinese companies

LOL, you've already had us building billions of dollars worth of infrastructure in India already. As your friend already posted.

Asking a rival nation to build your infrastructure? Does that seem like the best idea? :P

Back
Top Bottom