What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

C'mon, man! We don't hate you guys! It's just sparring for fun here on PDS! And where international relations are concerned, its the money that makes the mare go! As Bill Clinton once said, "It's the money, stupid!". Both the Chinese as well as the Indian economies will benefit immensely from mutual trade.

So, I don't know why we keep tossing brickbats at each other? Just imagine, if India and China get together to form an alliance, military as well as economic, the West (Read US of A) would perhaps stop acting like a 500 pound gorilla!

Cheers!
smoking-030.gif

Idealistic, but impossible in practice.

We are geostrategic rivals, because we are rising at the same time, and because we are competing for influence and limited resources in the same region of the world.

I think just maintaining the peace between China and India, is already victory enough for both sides.

Bl[i]tZ;2419285 said:
From an Indian perspective - Lets admit it guys Indo China fights are getting more interesting than Indo Pak fights. :P

------nvm------

We are geostrategic rivals, because we are rising at the same time, and because we are competing for influence and limited resources in the same region of the world.

I think just maintaining the peace between China and India, is already victory enough for both sides.

Ok, don't be nice! :disagree:

You are our long term entertainment on this forum. :victory:

We are geostrategic rivals, because we are rising at the same time, and because we are competing for influence and limited resources in the same region of the world. I think just maintaining the peace between China and India, is already victory enough for both sides.
Then I presume you are unaware of the secret parleys going on between Russia, China, and India since 2007? Nuff said!
smoking-010.gif

Cheers!

Bl[i]tZ;2419305 said:
Ok, don't be nice! :disagree:

You are our long term entertainment on this forum. :victory:

Don't worry, I'll be back to Indian poverty and toilets in no time. :P

Since it is such good entertainment for you guys. :azn:

Nobody said India is gonna invest it and when US plans to do so then then size of India's GDP does not matter.. Hope this fits well in the Neurovascular bundle that sits right above nose and eyes on your face..

kid how the pony India economy gonna obsorb that money? lol god know how much inflation it is gonna be, considering your current skyrocket inflation rates and shrinking currency?

Now stop sounding bombastic. The World knows about 'the made in China' product

oh yeah this old BS again, well son``everyone is inviting China to build their state-of-art infrastructures like building rails for other countries or designing and building the world first 4G networks for Japan and the lists going on and on`` the hunderds of maga cargo ships plus those commerical planes' parts are all made in China``so all of the reality refute your stupidity again and again```so you really enjoying we laughing at your face?

kid how the pony India economy gonna obsorb that money? lol god know how much inflation it is gonna be
5u2plj.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

`so all of the reality refute your stupidity again and again```so you really enjoying we laughing at your face?
Apparently,we do enjoy your knowledgeable posts and sometimes,laugh at 'em too.

The worst China can do is still better than the best effort by Indian companies. So yes, it is a very good idea :P
mastaurbation too much?:D

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

kid how the pony India economy gonna obsorb that money? lol god know how much inflation it is gonna be, considering your current skyrocket inflation rates and shrinking currency?
The economy very close to 2 trillion$?(~1.9 right now)
Masturbation too much?:D

Back
Top Bottom