What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

Don't worry, I'll be back to Indian poverty and toilets in no time. :P

Since it is such good entertainment for you guys. :azn:

all country know internal situation of china.
talking about proverty do u know how many people china below proverty line.

what a shame country with 2nd highest gdp till having million of proverty.when ur country will remove all the proverty then ur words towards proverty is meaningfull but before it weightless.
china having showcase model like beijing , sanghai etc but hole china is not developed.

but one thing i m saying ......

i m from political family.i know the actual truth. in my area i know more than 300 family have bpl (below proverty line) card.
most of the family have min 2 bike , around 50-80 4 wheel car from 300 family.20 engg. student and many more.
in india more family have bpl card but their family income as middle class.so the fighure taken by gov is not real.
my mother is chairman of a block of around more than 300 village. we r give the fighure to gov.so we know the actual condition.
gov provide so much facility to bpl card holder.
its better to money should flow to wards people not swiss bank.

Why Chinese are getting upset about the news ?

India has been already asking friends like Japan, Germany, Russia, USA and others to invest in infrastructure projects including developing new urban areas. I think USA is showing interest in such projects, I hope they be able to help us with expertise in developing cities like Chicago etc.

This news made our neighbors a$$ burn..feel so sad for them :D

Hahaha..exactly..Fire everywhere..!! :lol:

@topic...

Really Good news for us....

We welcome every country to invest in India,well some chines company's are already doing, even pakistanis if they want..:enjoy:

Everybody JUST CALM DOWN. please

$TRILLION dollars investment is INDIAN MONEY to USA firms to build up its infrastrucute ...

ITS NOT USA MONEY INTO INDIA.

$TRILLION over 10 years is only $100 billion per year

$100 billion for india believe or not is NO BIGGY since their GDP is close to $1.8 trillion today and rising QUICKLY...

pdf people relax INDIA IS NOT GETTING $TRILLION OFF USA... stop panicing LOL LOL LOL

people from accross LOC get so panicy when some one dares mention USA & INDIA in any context lol

Why would US invest 1 trillion in India when their own infrastructure is in shaky condition unless they want to make a new United States of Indian..the return of white man colonialism in India perhaps?

someboza.

re colinising INDIA.

I Dont see foreign troops accross india, i dont see foreign troops flying into INDIAN air space killing indian people or soldiers

DO YOU ????????

Why would US invest 1 trillion in India when their own infrastructure is in shaky condition unless they want to make a new United States of Indian..the return of white man colonialism in India perhaps?

Trolls.jpg

Calm down everybody

Nirupama Rao's Tweet-

"TOI Kochi has report wrongly quoting me that US to invest 1 trill $ in India. I said we need 1 trill $ inv in infrastructure next few years."

Calm down everybody

Nirupama Rao's Tweet-

"TOI Kochi has report wrongly quoting me that US to invest 1 trill $ in India. I said we need 1 trill $ inv in infrastructure next few years."

Gayee bhains pani mein :rofl:

oh yeah this old BS again, well son``everyone is inviting China to build their state-of-art infrastructures like building rails for other countries or designing and building the world first 4G networks for Japan and the lists going on and on`` the hunderds of maga cargo ships plus those commerical planes' parts are all made in China``so all of the reality refute your stupidity again and again```so you really enjoying we laughing at your face?

No Uncle :D, I have to politely disagree with you. Anything from China is a trash

Everybody JUST CALM DOWN. please

$TRILLION dollars investment is INDIAN MONEY to USA firms to build up its infrastrucute ...

ITS NOT USA MONEY INTO INDIA.

$TRILLION over 10 years is only $100 billion per year

$100 billion for india believe or not is NO BIGGY since their GDP is close to $1.8 trillion today and rising QUICKLY...

pdf people relax INDIA IS NOT GETTING $TRILLION OFF USA... stop panicing LOL LOL LOL

people from accross LOC get so panicy when some one dares mention USA & INDIA in any context lol

You are not correct my friend.

- Its US$ 1 trillion of investment that India have to do in its infrastructure in next 5 years (Not 10 years as stated by u).

- Out of this govt. of India will invest very little amount as it will on PPP basis in which Indian companies solely or with the partnership with the forign companies execute this project by THEIR OWN FINANCES.

- There are many foreign companies from all over the world and foreign govt. like Japan which are financing it. :angel:

Calm down everybody

Nirupama Rao's Tweet-

Third_party_facepalm_Original_Pokemon_Lawls-s750x600-145051-535.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Following is another example which proves my point that US $ 1 trillion is not a single investment or a investment by a single company or nation.

US $ 1 trillion is the amount which India will invest in its infrastructure in next 5 years and different companies and countries will chip in investment to make it to US $ 1 trillion.

Chinese companies to bid for India infrastructure projects: Wang

Friday, December 09, 2011

As India plans to invest over one trillion dollars on infrastructure projects in the next five years, Chinese companies are gearing up to participate in the process.

Mr Wang Xuefeng, Minister at the Embassy of China in India, said the country has several competitive advantages in manufacturing and infrastructure construction. “The Indian government’s plan to invest one trillion dollars on infrastructure projects offers excellent opportunity for Chinese companies to participate.”

He was addressing delegates at a roundtable conference titled ‘India China Economic Cooperation: Win Win Situation’ organised by The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).

“In the past three years, Chinese enterprises have completed India infrastructural projects with a total value of ten billion dollars. The two-way investment is also showing a booming trend. China’s ever-growing market also means huge space for Indian companies.”

Trade between the world’s most populous nations with 2.5 billion people jumped 20-fold from 2.9 billion dollars in 2000 to more than 60 billion dollars in 2010. It is likely to cross 70 billion dollars this year and reach 100 billion dollars in the next four years.

Dr Subramaniam Swamy, president of the Janata Party who did doctoral research on the Chinese economy at Harvard University, said India and China should identify complementarities in manufacturing, services, innovation, research and development, banking and finance, energy, and environment.

For instance, he said, hydrogen fuel cells have a great future and can reduce dependence on hydrocarbons. “We must create an atmosphere of negotiated settlements as stable economic cooperation requires complete and clear political understanding.”

After the United States, China is the world’s second largest economy with a GDP of 5.6 trillion dollars in 2010 and growing at ten per cent in the past five years. India is the fourth largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity and expected to become the third largest by 2040.

Indian exports to China jumped 68.8 per cent to 19.6 billion dollars in 2010-11 from 11.6 billion dollars in the previous year. The imports also increased 41 per cent to 43.5 billion dollars from 30.8 billion dollars in the same period.

Chinese companies to bid for India infrastructure projects: Wang

Back
Top Bottom