What's new

US Thwarted $1.5mil Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

We are on the process of developing an indigenous defense capability. And what is wrong in buying the best and also at the same get its technology with it. It will cut back on years of research and on a lot of money that will be wasted on making an inferior system. You have to play it smart and we not under sanctions like Iran so why not use this to our advantage?? If Iran was not under sanctions it would have done exactly the same thing.

And why stop selling Oil?? It is our bread and butter and it goes for the highest bidder wither it be the USA or China (We are selling more Oil to china than any other nation simply because they pay higher) And we know they hate our guts and the feeling is mutual but there is no room for emotions in Business. And Iran should take our military seriously the only thing Iran is superior to KSA in is the number of soldiers. In other areas we hold a Qualitative advantage.

And I agree with you this Cold war is stupid but it is not one sided.

Your country has a better better air force ,however irans military is based on missile..lots and lots of missiles.
anyway ME has seen so many war its unbelievable..go research all its history, there had been more wars in the ME that anywhere else..we gave the world more than any other region. but our peoples keep killing themselves..

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

We are not children. The US can and will try all sorts of things.
But we have to take control of our destiny at some point. Other countries have done it. Why not the Arabs and Persians?
I agree with you 100%

It takes two to tango; the blame lies on both sides.

Why don't the Saudi/UAE/etc. and the Iranian governments set up joint committees to expand mutual understanding and promote respect for each other?

Then the region will be less vulnerable to these kind of manipulation by the west.

We want to Normalize our relations with Iran but Iranians are stubborn.
Saudi Arabia To Continue Dialogue On Normalizing Relations With Iran

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Your country has a better better air force ,however irans military is based on missile..lots and lots of missiles.
anyway ME has seen so many war its unbelievable..go research all its history, there had been more wars in the ME that anywhere else..we gave the world more than any other region. but our peoples keep killing themselves..

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I agree with you 100%

Exactly nobody wants war of any way shape or form and I already explained why earlier. And true Iran is betting on its missiles and this where Iran holds some sort of an advantage.

We want to Normalize our relations with Iran but Iranians are stubborn.
Saudi Arabia To Continue Dialogue On Normalizing Relations With Iran

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Exactly nobody wants war of any way shape or form and I already explained why earlier. And true Iran is betting on its missiles and this where Iran holds some sort of an advantage.

I got to say iam getting very tires of this BS about war, countries like usa,uk profite from our deaths...we should stop now.

The USA is already in a power struggle against us. And we are forcefully broke away from its sphere of influence through shear hard work and commitment.

This is an extremely biased Article but it is the one that showed up first: U S Saudi Rivalry Intensifies | U.S.-Saudi Arabia rivalry intensifies - Los Angeles Times

Saudi Arabia to pursue uranium enrichment | MSN Arabia Business

The Americans have been lobbying hard for us to give up this plan by even going out of their way to do this
http://www.pakistanworldnews.com/u-s-plans-nuclear-talks-with-saudi-arabia.html

But we retilated by doing this

Saudi Arabia and China to sign nuclear cooperation pact*|*China Military Power Mashup

So all in all this entire thing is more directed at KSA than Iran to pull us to their camp. I hope we wont and the official saudi statement is promising by saying the culprits should pay according to Iranian laws meaning that we believe it wasn't Iranian government sponsored.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I got to say iam getting very tires of this BS about war, countries like usa,uk profite from our deaths...we should stop now.

They are trying to replicate the Iraq-Iran war scenario. When Iraq became strong enough to take on Israel they did covert missions etc. to push Iraq into war with Iran. Again it wasn't to stop the "Holy revolution" but to do the same thing they are doing now. Hopefully our leaders are smarter than this.

So Al Quaida has now become Al Quds? See how the american are stuck on "Q" like glue? US is desperate for Saudi - Iran tensions because news has it, King Abdullah sees no role of US navy in the gulf and has started pressuring them for withdraw.

Saudi Arabia is under rapid diversification of itself and for the first time, US contractor have so far not qualified even for a single chunk of construction, transport or natural resources project. So anyone with keen observation can see where it is going.

Back in the 80's bankrupt USA and its allies were given a life line by Iraq-Iran war and later Gulf War-1 where the puppet king fahad paid to American by the ratio of 1:10.

Love live the King, May Allah bless King Abdullah.

King Abdullah is probably the only serving leader who has seen zionist policies in the region since WW-2 and understands their shrewdness very well. Back in the day post 9/11 and king fahad on death bed the same USA was actively campaigning against the Saudi's now it expects to seek support.

American agenda, hypocrisy and duplicity..steal steal and steal!

Iran government is stupid but not this stupid to do something like this.
now you people see the usa is the real bad guy.
especially when you read persian websites
some people explain how the guy was stupid .
and who can believe he would give a direct call to an officier in Iran.

yesterday on france24 the self named shah Pahlavi said he says that it is true he believes this story
And USA should have better attacked Iran
LOL what a joke this "shah"

yesterday on france24 the self named shah Pahlavi said he says that it is true he believes this story

Hhahaha lollllll shah pahlavi hahahahaha

Iran government is stupid but not this stupid to do something like this.
now you people see the usa is the real bad guy.

We already saw them as the bad guy we are moving away from them since 2005 but we are doing it slowly. Baby steps PGK baby steps. besides there is nothing to gain by having bad relations with nay nation. KSA wants to have good relations with all countries but our own interests are our main pushers. Not the west or the east. It is because we pursue our own interests in a more assertive manner that we are now both building our economy and having a great industrial age ahead of us.

It takes two to tango; the blame lies on both sides.

Why don't the Saudi/UAE/etc. and the Iranian governments set up joint committees to expand mutual understanding and promote respect for each other?

Then the region will be less vulnerable to these kind of manipulation by the west.
How can Saudis even take such a step while they believe every thing that comes out of American mouths. American opinion for them has the divine value.

Though it is expected of US to say such lies and accuse Muslims of stuff that benefits US interests, and it is also expected that Muslim people stand up against those lies and fabrications, the only surprise in the whole of this fiasco was the Saudi response. They have chosen to stand on the wrong side of the fence. They have chosen to stand with United States (Zionist, Infidels). If we take aspiration from Quran we see that the Saudi position is completely against spirit of Islam. They have chosen their allies to be infidels and hypocrites who regularly accuse Muslims and attack them. Just 2 weeks ago it was Pakistan and how Pakistan had killed Rabbani who was living wall to wall with US embassy in Kabul. I now think Rabbani was also killed in a false flag operation and Pakistan was framed to benefit US and blame US failures on Pakistan. Here it is no different.

Another piece of info I have noticed is that relation with Iran are normalizing like never before. Leaving the religious disputes aside but trade and business exchanges are in full swing. I have never seen so much Iranian merchandise in Saudi markets in the past.

that NEWS from Americans has to be credible doesn’t it?

I mean Iran
One of the Axes of evil

I mean trying to assassinate someone

I mean a close ally of America

I mean in America
How convenient eh?
How believable eh?

Program to assassinate the poor Ambassador in America eh? How very lucky (for some)

Not in Pakistan
Not in UAE
Not in brazil
Not in Turkey
Not in Egypt
But in America yea?

Totally Believable yes?

Yes indeed, why not? How dare I can question the honesty and steadfastness of the pure of the pure even Lord Jesus wont dare to question this news. He better not because otherwise that Middle Eastern born will be branded a raghead Arab and Santa Claus will be the new lord. Jesus should know better, we should all know better. Never ever to question the honesty and every word that comes out of US State Department.
So its believable

As believable as the Weapons of mass destruction (programs)

Mr Ahmedin Nijad wipe that grin off your face because Uncle Sam is coming after your behind now to protect its freedom (to invade countries after every 5 to 10 years).

If you don’t believe it then.. may the God have mercy on you for USA wont.

that NEWS from Americans has to be credible doesn’t it?

I mean Iran
One of the Axes of evil

I mean trying to assassinate someone

I mean a close ally of America

I mean in America
How convenient eh?
How believable eh?

Program to assassinate the poor Ambassador in America eh? How very lucky (for some)

Not in Pakistan
Not in UAE
Not in brazil
Not in Turkey
Not in Egypt
But in America yea?

Totally Believable yes?

Yes indeed, why not? How dare I cant question the honesty and steadfastness of the pure of the pure even Lord Jesus wont dare to question this news. He better not because otherwise that Middle Eastern born will be branded a raghead Arab and Santa Claus will be the new lord. Jesus should know better, we should all know better. Never ever to question the honesty and every word that comes out of US State Department.
So its believable

As believable as the Weapons of mass destruction (programs)

Mr Ahmedin Nijad wipe that grin off your face because Uncle Sam is coming after your behind now to protect its freedom (to invade countries after every 5 to 10 years).

If you don’t believe it then.. may the God have mercy on you for USA wont.

hahaha lol :))))))

Another piece of info I have noticed is that relation with Iran are normalizing like never before. Leaving the religious disputes aside but trade and business exchanges are in full swing. I have never seen so much Iranian merchandise in Saudi markets in the past.

It is only natural. If outside forces are not allowed to meddle in, naturally people of the region will mingle with each other and relations will improve. Only when anglo-saxons are around that you should worry. Just see what they are doing with Pakistan by running Anti-Pakistan TV channels in Afghanistan 24/7 for the past 10 years. Of course this is going to take its toll on Afghans perception of Pakistan. I have seen those American sponsored Channels and they are churning out hate for Pakistan. The content is unbelievable. Rabbani is killed in a false flag and all the TV's there are saying it is Pakistan that killed our hero.

isn't this guy dead? how old is he...

Back
Top Bottom