What's new

US Think-Tanks ask Pakistan to sign CTBT without waiting for India

Pakistan might agree with US on reducing it number of missile TYPES :)

By using older Short - Medium (HATF1-Abdali-Ghaznavi-Ghour1-2-3) Range Missiles against terrorist in India & Afghanistan :pakistan:

I think Pakistan will keep:
NASR
BABUR
Shaheen I-II-III
Taimor (ex-DF-5) - I am it is :pakistan:

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your country men .
Too bad .I need to spoon feed each and everything .Pathetic.
If these mods were on my payroll, you would have been permanently banned already.

Pakistan might agree with US on reducing it number of missile TYPES :)

By using older Short - Medium (HATF1-Abdali-Ghaznavi-Ghour1-2-3) Range Missiles against terrorist in India & Afghanistan :pakistan:

I think Pakistan will keep:
NASR
BABUR
Shaheen I-II-III
Taimor (ex-DF-5) - I am it is :pakistan:

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bro please go & take a sleep.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
we know he is think tank but we are not idiots

If these mods were on my payroll, you would have been permanently banned already.

Bro please go & take a sleep.

Sorry .It was my mistake to quote a low IQ guy like you .Quite bad in comprehension.

First of all, whatever offer is made or not, it is up to Pakistan to evaluate it and accept it only if suitable, or reject it if not. Quite simple, really. Nobody can force a deal on a nuclear power it does not want. Secondly, it is not entirely up to the government in power, but the real power behind this present facade to approve or deny any such crucial deals.

So you see, there is no need to be shocked at all. It will all work out.

Pakistan (establishment) can actually come out with a sweet deal, retain its nukes at the present level, stop being a pariah State in all the club's, and actually start doing something for its people instead of for themselves.

Well in other words U.S. is asking Pakistan to leave itself at the Mercy of India & let India be the regional power without any hindrance to counter China.
In my opinion Pakistan should decrease its dependence on U.S. further, rather look to China, Russia, Turkey & others for weapon Imports, so they would think twice dictating Pakistan next, they are just exploiting our total dependence on U.S.

Well in other words U.S. is asking Pakistan to leave itself at the Mercy of India & let India be the regional power without any hindrance to counter China.
In my opinion Pakistan should decrease its dependence on U.S. further, rather look to China, Russia, Turkey & others for weapon Imports, so they would think twice dictating Pakistan next, they are just exploiting our total dependence on U.S.

To be fair...you have no business competing with India...pakistan isn't in the same ball park to compete. What pakistan needs is decades of relative secluded peaceful period of time to grow and get itself in shape.
The tendency to compete and bring in foreign players - read cento seato or chinese puddle - complicates and messes up pakistan itself when big powers start treating it like they own it.

The paranoia surrounding pakistan regarding India is a created one by the establishment so that it can keep feasting itself on the scare tactics.

To be fair...you have no business competing with India...pakistan isn't in the same ball park to compete. What pakistan needs is decades of relative secluded peaceful period of time to grow and get itself in shape.
The tendency to compete and bring in foreign players - read cento seato or chinese puddle - complicates and messes up pakistan itself when big powers start treating it like they own it.

The paranoia surrounding pakistan regarding India is a created one by the establishment so that it can keep feasting itself on the scare tactics.
Whatever Establishment does is right, Blind faith :) They ask me to lay my life, want to kill me, I will happily comply :) I am of the view, Pakistan must pursue actively full spectrum trident deterrence capability.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom