What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

Any word from our leaders on this development or have they gone into hiding as has become the norm for them to do whenever something happens?

Does anyone here knows the estimated civilian deaths caused by both terrorists and U.S. drone attacks as of today? My heart goes out to the poor victims of this terrible conflict that's wrecking Pakistan.

Why don't US stop all kind of aid to Pakistan? i'am fed up hearing this news again & again, when will the US act, Pakistani citizens wants complete full stop on this aid.

I'm sure average Pakistani doesn't want this aid. But what about all the corrupt politicians? Would they let this such a golden opportunity go? I'm not condemning Pakistanis but it's the mindset of politicians of South Asia.

I'm sure average Pakistani doesn't want this aid. But what about all the corrupt politicians? Would they let this such a golden opportunity go? I'm not condemning Pakistanis but it's the mindset of politicians of South Asia.

see simply blaming politician has become a fashion this days. A country which survived from IMF bailout of 11 billion dollar , a country which suffered a flood ( which is termed as flood of the millennium). a country where there is a bomb blast all most every day . A country where if you speak against blasphemy law you will be murdered, what more
whom to blame ......by just blaming a particular class , particular section can/ will solve the problem of pakistan .

some pakistani are happy .. "telling now we can stand on our own feats" ......

where is the money. pakistan is one of the country which as the lowest tax to gdp ratio, (mean lowest tax on investments, how much investment you getting today ) .

now your fiscal deficits will increase by atleast 800million (more to come )... where will you/your government can arrange this money ( when your budgetary deficits are increasing every year

Pakistan army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas declined comment on the suspension. He pointed to comments by Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, who last month said U.S. military aid should be diverted to civilian projects.

U.S. suspends $800-million in aid to Pakistan: White House - The Globe and Mail

Kayani is the man. Although i certainly believe that the operation in Kuram needs to continue, the people living in that area have suffered long enough against the TTP. PA needs to come down at TTP with a hammer, but an operation in NW should not be launched as this will drain the Army out of all its resources.

I am more interested as to how much it impacts military supplies and cooperation, if they have not fully delivered BVR missiles and willing to stop then it will be interesting. I know Pakistan can get it from China but a) China's product is not as good as USA b) China gets more leverage on Pakistan.

"][/COLOR]
I am more interested as to how much it impacts military supplies and cooperation, if they have not fully delivered BVR missiles and willing to stop then it will be interesting. I know Pakistan can get it from China but a) China's product is not as good as USA b) China gets more leverage on Pakistan.

again your best wishes for pakistan but its now 300000000000000000000000000000000000000 time we told you guys f-16 deal was cash deal not aid .lolz again you gys start dreaming .:coffee:

if you guys use your minds and keep hate aside we reduce numbers of F-16 after earthquake 2005 why? if it was aid lolz?because it was hard cash and that time we save some money

I'm just surprised at the lack of response. A modified joke I heard somewhere ages ago:

Kaun kehta hai kayamat ayegi toh sab marjayenge
Pakistan ke hukmaraan, manji thalay warr jayenge

Is Pakistan self sufficient in food-stuffs?

Yes they are.

Only time they were not, were in floodings when India helped them out and other nations.

As per my knowledge Indian showoff was rejected because on one hand India was accusing Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom