What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

Yes - I will encourage them to stop 100% aid packaged with Al-CIAda, Drone Attacks & Terrorism.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan asked the United States on Sunday to share "actionable intelligence" about Al-Qaeda's new chief Ayman al-Zawahiri and other high value targets.

The request from the military came after US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said before his arrival in Kabul on Saturday Washington wanted to see Pakistan go after al-Zawahiri, who is thought to be in the northwestern tribal areas.

"We expect the US intelligence establishment to share available information and actionable intelligence regarding al-Zawahari," the military said in a statement in Islamabad.

It added that sharing information about al-Zawahiri and other high value targets would "enable the Pakistan army to carry out targeted operations".

"The Pakistan army is already carrying out intense operations against Al-Qaeda and its affiliates, who are a threat to security of our country and people," the statement said, adding that terrorist leaders were already being hunted.

Former CIA chief Panetta, who replaced Robert Gates as defence chief on July 1, also pushed Pakistan to do more to help in the fight against Al-Qaeda, amid dismal relations between the US and its uneasy ally in the war on terror.

He said since the May night raid by US forces in Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden, 10-20 key Al-Qaeda targets had been identified between Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and north Africa.

He added that al-Zawahiri was one those "we would like to see the Pakistanis target"

No I don't support blocking penultimate US aid to Pak as ordinary Pak citizens will starve to death and Govt will go bankrupt and insolvent.
Its forex reserves will decline and economy will go into depression. And Pak is crucial ally for war on terror.

The world community which wants the war on terror operation must continue supporting the Pak army as starving and weak ally can't fight terrorist.

No I don't support blocking penultimate US aid to Pak as ordinary Pak citizens will starve to death and Govt will go bankrupt and insolvent.
Its forex reserves will decline and economy will go into depression. And Pak is crucial ally for war on terror.

The world community which wants the war on terror operation must continue supporting the Pak army as starving and weak ally can't fight terrorist.

If Pakistan polititions remain dumb than it will be loss for Pakistan, otherwise the situation will be a victory for Pakistan as Pakistan will become TRULY INDEPANDANT NATION.

14th August is coming, i hope US cut all kind of aid to Pakistan, it will be consider as huge gift of freedom as the Pakistani nation will become indepandant.

Pakistan, than can earn money by implementing heavy tax on NATO convoys & supplies, if NATO stop using Pakistani territory, it means more win situation because than no attacks by terrorists on Pakistan & if the continue Pakistan can earn around 5billion$ per year.

:tup::tup:

If Pakistan polititions remain dumb than it will be loss for Pakistan, otherwise the situation will be a victory for Pakistan as Pakistan will become TRULY INDEPANDANT NATION.

Zardari already went to Anti-terrorism conference held by Iran, which pissed off usa alot....

sending back the Amreican trainers by Army, closing down operations, and drone base...

so, I am not suggesting anything but just to give a little bit of leverage to our side of leaders government/army.

Zardari already went to Anti-terrorism conference held by Iran, which pissed off usa alot....

sending back the Amreican trainers by Army, closing down operations, and drone base...

so, I am not suggesting anything but just to give a little bit of leverage to our side of leaders government/army.

hmmm, let's see what's in next episode.

Well, its time for Pakistan to quit this idiotic war on terrorism.
Nothing has been accomplished.

You Pakistani civilians do not pay your taxes..where else do you expect your govt to find money to run your country..if not foreign handouts.

I would like see the day ..when Pakistani armed forces actually rejects the US money or its weapons..passing statements is easy ..find the will to do it.

No!!, Mujahedeen were created by Pakistan and paid for by US..they were trained in Pakistani Madarasaas under the watch full eye of Pakistani army(ISI)

Pakistan is not an enemy of USA(atleast not yet).

Bullshit!!..Even if we assume your version is true...'that US paid Taliban to take out your P-3Cs ' so now you expect them to replace your losses..how dumb do you think they are..or is it you?
ie..First they pay Taliban to take out your aircrafts and then they give you more aircrafts from their own pocket!!

We Pakistani civilians do not pay taxes that's true!!! but i told you that aid money is not spent on civilians, all aid money goes in the pockets of corrupt polititions so our country can easily run without U.S aid!!!

It will happen on the day when corrupt government will be removed Inshallah!!!

The reality is U.S provided the money for training, they were trained in afghanistan by U.S under the eyes of Pakistani army!!!

In U.S eyes Pakistan is 100% an enemy with no doubt!!!

Answered by loveicon!!!

Sorry i don't know how to multi quote please help!!!

Millitary trainers = CIA covert agents..and this action only enforces that belief..
Millitary aid = bread and butter of corrupt generals to sell national interests for American interests.

We can defend our country with bow and arrows if the need and time arises but better stop this millitary aid which keeps corrupt generals fatter and is worst than enemy invasion of Pakistan!

I always heard members saying here that Pakistani Military and civilian govt are helping USA and not the other way round.

And if at all USA is helping Pakistan, its helping the country and not the extremist and terrorism prone elements in ISI and Army who are supporting the above said acts of terrorism...understood ??

OK then U.S is helping those who have terrorists element in them hence U.S become the supporter of terrorists elements!!!

Its the only way ahead to stop the courpt gov on eating the aid money rather then investing it on Pakistan and its people this will wake them up and maybe just maybe we can survive by building our own nation without anyone's help this courpt gov needs to be over thrown soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom