What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

Yea, by the grace of God, Pakistan is self sufficent in each & every thing. Just if Pakistan's polititions comes out of their corruption & think for Pakistan than no one can stop Pakistan becomming a super power.

Well, as long as they can feed the people, they will manage without aid. We should keep it, probably WOULD do Pakistan some good.

What, are you trying to mislead others? It is sake of Floods and earthquakes! It is common for every country including Japan. Yes, Pakistan is self-sufficient.

He said it was rejected, I was telling he him, he was wrong.

As per my knowledge Indian showoff was rejected because on one hand India was accusing Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism.

Pakistan is the 4th largest rice exporter in the world.

Pakistan to pip India in list of world's top rice exporters
http://www.economictines.indiatimes.com/

Pakistani Traders to Bid in 50,000-Ton Bangladesh Rice Tender
Pakistani Traders to Bid in 50,000-Ton Bangladesh Rice Tender — BlackSeaGrain - All information on agriculture and food industry

Pakistan allows 1 mn-tonne wheat export after ban
Pakistan allows 1 mn-tonne wheat export after ban | Business | DAWN.COM

Pakistan fruit and vegetable exports up US$109.87m
Pakistan fruit and vegetable exports up - Fruitnet.com|The Global Fresh Produce Portal

Great stuff, Im not jealous like other people and give respect where it is due. So well done here. :tup:

I found this on tribune...by Nadeem ahmed

USA stops aid, we stop NATO supplies. In response USA stops all trade and we kick all Americans from our country and break diplomatic connections. Now more angry, USA blocks our trade routes and our imports and exports are halted. Pakistan is declared bankrupt, dollar rises to unimaginable heights, people go out in streets burning everything, all our Ghairat and Beghairat Brigade leaves country. We start begging USA again to fogive us and promise to be good boys. Ghairat and Beghairat brigade returns and starts all over again, everything becomes normal.
Why to go through above hassel, Be good boys and accept their demands now.

very well said

Great stuff, Im not jealous like other people and give respect where it is due. So well done here. :tup:

i was trying to clear the issue sir .we was not poor at great ishoka time we was not poor at akber time we was not poor at maharaja ranjeet singh time .why we are poor today? because we changed and our rulers are bad as we are.

i was trying to clear the issue sir .we was not poor at great ishoka time we was not poor at akber time we was not poor at maharaja ranjeet singh time .why we are poor today? because we changed and our rulers are bad as we are.

I wont say Pakistan is poor today, you are in a war against terror, which is costing you a lot of money.

India is also very corrupt, but we are lucky to have a good leader and sisuation is improving in India.

if you have hear a term called balance of payment(BOP).. (which indicates amount you export to amount you import ) is negative . ya pakistan export rice , wheat , fruit ext to other country , but import fertilizers, crude oil , machinery's ext from other country without any major FDI in flow , pakistan will sure have to depend on aid , or bailout

what if Pakistan suspends the nato supply route and afghan taleban blow up the only aircraft runways in afghanistan....imagine all the hardware stranded plus excess human resource:lol:

"][/COLOR]

again your best wishes for pakistan but its now 300000000000000000000000000000000000000 time we told you guys f-16 deal was cash deal not aid .lolz again you gys start dreaming .:coffee:

if you guys use your minds and keep hate aside we reduce numbers of F-16 after earthquake 2005 why? if it was aid lolz?because it was hard cash and that time we save some money

I did not say F-16 were part of aid, but when relationship goes wrong they might go back on their promise. I am just trying to find out how much leverage they have, if BVR has not been delivered they can use it as a pressure tactics.

what if Pakistan suspends the nato supply route and afghan taleban blow up the only aircraft runways in afghanistan....imagine all the hardware stranded plus excess human resource:lol:

They have started withdrawing, the more troops are withdrawn the less supplies are needed. You will fast lose that leverage too.

This will be a blessing in disguise for Pakistan. The carrot-on-a-stick aid is a curse for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom