What's new

US suspends hundreds of millions in military aid to Egypt

French:omghaha:

Wonder how many Rafale they have sold lately...? All the @ss kissing or licking didn't get the Brasilian, the Indians or lately KSA to sign in the doted line. Because they let you build a dubious Renault (Dacia) and their helicopter (Puma) doesnt mean that they are fiable and their equipment viable.
Russians equipments don't have the finish of the western technology but they are more reliable in the worst adverse conditions. Something that western arms lack. Just recently in the last two Iraqui war , did you how many GI's prefered an AK 47 to their M16.?

We were building french PUMA helicopters with licence since 1975,when we were a communist state,that tells a lot about french willing to respect their business.Anyway the PUMA SOCAT was exported by Romania to many arab countries,Pakistan,etc so i don't see your problem here,they didn't "let" us ,we bought a licence.The dubious Renault/Dacia is coming to Algeria,giving you a serious investment and jobs so quit the butthurting allready.

Spare me the russian praises,the Rafale it's expensive ,if it wouldn't been heads about the Sukhois the indians,which are main russian clients wouldn't have picked it up in the MMRCA.The fact remains that russian hardware was pawned by western one in recent wars.Deal with it.

As for franco-romanian relations,better shut it up if you have no ideea what's going on in there.We have many things that tie us to the french,since the 19th century,first world war,,the fact that we are the only latin based language in eastern Europe,etc.

Misconception, Egypt has BVR capability it just doesn't have the AIM-120 on the F-16 because we refuse to sign CISMOA.
Sorry to disagree with you Frogman, The Egyptian F-16 do not have a BVR capability. It does not have to the SISMOA's signature. Even their radar is very downgraded.

KSA is aromed to the teeth, so no worry about Egypt. We can move couple of typhoons to do the job in case of any misbehaving by the so called state of Israel.
Don't make us laugh...Didn't KSA hired an Israeli outfit to secure the Hadj season...?

That’s because you will fight Israel, can’t wait..
return to subject.
I have already bought a front seat ticket.:laughcry:

Sorry to disagree with you Frogman, The Egyptian F-16 do not have a BVR capability. It does not have to the SISMOA's signature. Even their radar is very downgraded.

Then how can it fire the AIM-7?

Do you have evidence of said downgraded radar?

The actual hardware isn't restricted by whether you sign CISMOA or not, its just whether the client is allowed to buy said hardware and that changes all the time, for example the Longbow radar was at first restricted to Egypt, however, it will now be delivered with the 12 Apaches which will probably arrive next year because of the political climate.

Yeah, the same she gave to the PAS during Bahrain's uprising. :lol:

Anywho, defense doctrine is based on self-defense, and self-defense only.

US having the 5th fleet HQ in Bahrain is solid evidence of them being in good terms with that regime, so yes they gave some good permission to Saudi & Jordan sending them Dakkah homies.
No articles can show otherwise, using logic is better then any article.

We were building french PUMA helicopters with licence since 1975,when we were a communist state,that tells a lot about french willing to respect their business.Anyway the PUMA SOCAT was exported by Romania to many arab countries,Pakistan,etc so i don't see your problem here,they didn't "let" us ,we bought a licence.The dubious Renault/Dacia is coming to Algeria,giving you a serious investment and jobs so quit the butthurting allready.
I had a Dacia made in Roumania, it was a piece of crap..
Butthurting? not really...You need to look at your behind and see how french little head are stuck in it...I have been to Romania in the time where anti-aircraft machine guns were a Budapest airport decoration...You were a little country with no significance, if it it wasn't for Causescu's folie bergere, who put you in the map, most of the world wouldn't know of your existence.

Spare me the russian praises,the Rafale it's expensive ,if it wouldn't been heads about the Sukhois the indians,which are main russian clients wouldn't have picked it up in the MMRCA.The fact remains that russian hardware was pawned by western one in recent wars.Deal with it.
Just cite me an example where Russian hardware was pawned by western when it was in Russians hand? Let me clarify your lantern a little bit. In the latest Lybian war, the Nato aircraft kept us real busy and during their six months intensive activity, not one fighter dared to challenge the AAF the only one who dared was shot dawn (a CHINOOK with 32 SAS)...We fly MIG and SU...like I said, in a good hand and qualified crew, they are unbeatable.

We have also western aircraft, and their use is mostly conditioned by the climate...A problem we never experienced with Russian craft.

As for franco-romanian relations,better shut it up if you have no ideea what's going on in there.We have many things that tie us to the french,since the 19th century,first world war,,the fact that we are the only latin based language in eastern Europe,etc.

I am sure it is equivalent or worse to the way, they are treating the Roms, I mean your people...

US having the 5th fleet HQ in Bahrain is solid evidence of them being in good terms with that regime, so yes they gave some good permission to Saudi & Jordan sending them Dakkah homies.
No articles can show otherwise, using logic is better then any article.

You are too delusional my friend.

Have you seen how mad Hillary was? :lol: ...

Better than working for black-turned crazed mullahs :)

You are too delusional my friend.
:coffee: LoLz. Have you seen how mad Hillary was? :lol: ...

Better than working for black-turned crazed mullahs :)

Why would they be in favour of pro Iran protesters, that’s why I mentioned, using logic is better then all the articles or fake speeches/emotions by Hilary, unless you have information I don’t know of.

Do you have evidence of said downgraded radar?

Evidence, no...But some specialized military forum mentioned it, and further more it was an info circulating in the same forums, of the ability of the IDF to shut their radar once the EAF cross to Sinai, and Egyptians pilots found themselves in many instances flying in the dark.

Why would they be in favour of pro Iran protesters, that’s why I mentioned, using logic is better then all the articles or fake speeches/emotions by Hilary, unless you have information I don’t know of.

The same logic the US used recklessly to hand over Iraq on a golden plate :lol:

Take it or leave it, the bottom line was that the US didn't like it.

It doesn't concern us to whom your politicians work for as long as they make sure that they won't come around.

Back
Top Bottom