What's new

US strikes Katai'b Hezbollah facility in Iraq as response

All out war should be started against the occupiers. Any civilian protesting against resitance forces should be seen as american mercenary.

Things flaring up again in Iraq? Man that place has no peace.
Anytime you see Iraq stabilizing, yankees will create a problem. First it was ISIS which came into existence through yankees constantly blaming central government of Iraq and contantly creating propaganda for mosuli/anbari ISIS-democrats who just "wanted more rights", and now they start to blame Iran for all the problems in Iraq by supporting 1% secularist westernized youth and the yankees will not agree with the proposed reforms to keep Iraq in chaos.

Last edited:
I guess shia Iraqi snipers will come out to do some hunting, at least if they are going to take revenge because 15 Iraqis were killed and 30 were wounded in these attacks. Beside that, US companies in Iraq are now at risk. I think US just opened a new front.

Secondly, restarting active restance is a very good opportunity for PMU to come out of the pressure from the US-israeli-saudi-emirati backed/hijacked demonstrations.

Last edited:
they will blame turkey.. and make an arabisation poem..

Iran-backed Hezbollah militia: our forces are in standby and waiting for orders to target US forces in Iraq

Iran-backed Hezbollah militia: our forces are in standby and waiting for orders to target US forces in Iraq

In that case it's going to remain political with no strikes, as the orders they are waiting for are obviously not going to be given by the senior PMF whom are all integrated in the Baghdad gov. Those units have more to lose influence wise than to gain from such an action, not to mention ISIS resurgence as a side effect.

In that case it's going to remain political with no strikes, as the orders they are waiting for are obviously not going to be given by the senior PMF whom are all integrated in the Baghdad gov. Those units have more to lose influence wise than to gain from such an action, not to mention ISIS resurgence as a side effect.
From knowing these groups, they will respond, but they wont claim the attacks.

Heroic Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis: PMF's response will be harsh on US forces -

PMU said in a statement that at least 19 killed & 35 others wounded following the US airstrikes that targeted brigade 45 and 46 near the Syrian border, and that some of the corpses still under the rubble

I think angry anti-american mass demonstrations will start soon in Iraq.

They killed a few Arabs working for the mullahs. What's new ?
whats new ? evidence of lack of real US military deterrence in the region. next question pls.

So is the mighty PMU going to attack american bases or paper tiger words?
did u put the word "mighty" next to pMU because rudimentary military PMU can do what Turkey cant do(attack US bases)?

From knowing these groups, they will respond, but they wont claim the attacks.

Heroic Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis: PMF's response will be harsh on US forces -

PMU said in a statement that at least 19 killed & 35 others wounded following the US airstrikes that targeted brigade 45 and 46 near the Syrian border, and that some of the corpses still under the rubble

I think angry anti-american mass demonstrations will start soon in Iraq.

That's way too big of a strike if it's supposed to be a response to the attack that killed the American contractor last friday.

Iraq's PM, president and defense officials criticized the strike

That's way too big of a strike if it's supposed to be a response to the attack that killed the American contractor last friday
The nato-zionists are desparate:
1. Idlib is falling
2. from october 2020 Iran is free to buy and to sell weapons.
3. Within 2-3 years Iran free trade agreement with Eurasian union will be activated
4. Iran is connected to Iraq-Syria-Lebanon
5. Iran will be connected to the Russian and Chinese alternative for Swift system.
6. Iran is holding navy drill with Russia and China for the first time in history
7. Taliban is slowly defeating US forces in Afghanistan.
8. Houthis attacked ARAMCO and it seems they are not going to be defeated.

This delusional attack and extreme sanctions against Iran and the Israhelli zionist attacks against Syria and backing or hijacking of Iraqi demonstrations are just a panic reaction to the recent developments. I expect revenge from resistance forces in Iraq.

These idiots shouldn’t fight Americans because that’s will create chaos and make the Kurds and ISIS powerful again

I guess shia Iraqi snipers will come out to do some hunting, at least if they are going to take revenge because 15 Iraqis were killed and 30 were wounded in these attacks. Beside that, US companies in Iraq are now at risk. I think US just opened a new front.

Secondly, restarting active restance is a very good opportunity for PMU to come out of the pressure from the US-israeli-saudi-emirati backed/hijacked demonstrations.
Iran should restart the Qizilbash movement.

These idiots shouldn’t fight Americans because that’s will create chaos and make the Kurds and ISIS powerful again

The issue goes further then that, it'll cause infighting between the army and PMU groups. American troops in Iraq are only in these bases which are manned and guarded by Iraqi army, PMU is not inside these bases and they can't just enter. There's far fewer American troops on these bases than Iraqi army troops.

These next 11 months present a fantastic opportunity for Iraqis and Syrians to be rid of US forces and bases in the region. That is only if you want them truly out and not trying to 'work with them'. Wars are political and we are heading into an election season. Trump won 2016 promising to get us out of Afghanistan and the ME. He has shown that he is nothing more than a tool of the zionists and military and intelligence establishment. All that said, the last thing the Pentagon wants is things getting hot over there because they already know we are sick of the wars and presence in the ME. If Kataib Hezbollah and Iraqis want US troops out this is their chance to turn up the dial. Bring American attention back to the ME and everyobe will start asking what the hell we are still doing there especially when we elected someone who said he is getting us out. I hope they don't squander it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom