What's new

US stirring up ‘Iranophobia’ to boost arms sales to Arab nations – Tehran

I think USA is using KSA against Iran. Trump is using the secretarial differences. Because if USA attacks Iran directly Iran will attack Israel. But now USA is provoking another Muslim fight. Selling weapons to KSA and speaking against Iran. And now in Israel Trump's speeches are getting more harsh against Iran.

I think USA is using KSA against Iran. Trump is using the secretarial differences. Because if USA attacks Iran directly Iran will attack Israel. But now USA is provoking another Muslim fight. Selling weapons to KSA and speaking against Iran. And now in Israel Trump's speeches are getting more harsh against Iran.
Only a blind cannot see that my friend

Trump , right after visiting Muslim leaders , traveled to Israel. It was a huge grimace to Muslim countries.
He had an specified goal, Israel will always be safe from Muslim countries and idiot Muslims will be gathered against Iran the only anti Israel country.
Muslims!!! huh, 2 billion jokes.

And Raheel Sharif is going to head Arab Nato, is it?

Iranians, we baniyas are ready to do more business with you. You prosper we prosper. Pssst....and how about some intelligence sharing on non state actors operating from Pakistan.:pop:

It is true but the same people voted for Bashar Al Assad during the elections and asked him to fight terrorism. Before so called democracy, Syrians nneed to get rid of terrorists first. Assad's fate is in the hands of Syrian people and they can replace him with anyone they wish. It is a problem of Syrian Sha'ab and they will decide for their own fate.
Look bro,

I believe that some sane minds exist in Iran. It is your Mullah brigade that is mostly responsible for your problems and bad image.

I agree that defeat of ISIS is top priority in Syria at the moment. However, Assad will show no mercy to those Syrians who wanted him to step down and push for democratic reforms in the state. Understand that these prople are commoners like you and me. War have ruined their lives already and many have fled the country; remnants are fighting because they have no choice. Elections you speak of are total sham.

Future of Syria is in Assad stepping down and facing charges for his crimes. Conversely, international community needs to ensure peaceful transition of power from Assad to another regime.

If Iran wants to play a constructive role in Syria then it should shift its focus to combating ISIS, seek peace with FSA and put pressure on Assad to step down after ISIS is routed from the region. I sincerely doubt that your state will embrace this path but this would be a really good effort on its part to improve its international stature and reduce friction with the Arabs. Only you can change your fate.

I will not go to technical details (Busy)....
But i would like to share a clip from a famous movie....
Just imagine about Saudia Arabia and Iran while watching this clip....
A person was thinking like Trumps and said his final words "Its just a Good Business"....

It is true but the same people voted for Bashar Al Assad during the elections and asked him to fight terrorism.

17799456_1327495127335691_179128663339186634_n.jpg

KSA should relax and have a dialogue with Iran. Iran should also play cool. no sane person wants another war in the Middle east.

@2800The contract , JCPOA , was not between Iran and USA. It was between Iran accused of developing WMDs and the world which was imposing sanctions on Iran. Don't you remember tehe sanctions that even Muslim countries followed?
Yes, but the deal was concluded with US. Isn't it correct? If Iran does anything with US and Israel, its correct but if Saudi Arabia does anything like that, its incorrect. Can you explain why?

Khamenai regime murdered over 1 million Muslims and expelled over 10 million Muslims for sake of atheist corrupt dictator and then they accusing others of Islamophobia. o_O
Invaders are no better by keep palestians cinfinednin an open prison and detaining kids, with capturing more terrirtoy, such as Golan heights.
You knowmwhat sickens me ? That Israel knowingly supplied weapons to Iran. Now who knows Iran reverse engineered those weapons and supplied to Hezbollah who killed jews . Those Jews blood is in your defence industries hand.

Yes, but the deal was concluded with US. Isn't it correct? If Iran does anything with US and Israel, its correct but if Saudi Arabia does anything like that, its incorrect. Can you explain why?
As i said bro, we have guys called reformists. If our leader let them be free, they would even negotiate with USA and unite with anti Muslim countries. Our leader is a barrier to them. Take a look at this ::
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-us-talks-idUSKCN0S10P220151007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

Only a blind cannot see that my friend

Trump , right after visiting Muslim leaders , traveled to Israel. It was a huge grimace to Muslim countries.
He had an specified goal, Israel will always be safe from Muslim countries and idiot Muslims will be gathered against Iran the only anti Israel country.
Muslims!!! huh, 2 billion jokes.
mate stop cry like kids. eighter iran fight or shat up. your haşhaşi armies is useless in muslim countries 2 billion muslim is not joke just al saud fallowers and mullah supporters are joke or blind :angel: just turk army fight both daes and pkk, ypg the others are useless bunch of fanatic

mate stop cry like kids. eighter iran fight or shat up. your haşhaşi armies is useless in muslim countries 2 billion muslim is not joke just al saud fallowers and mullah supporters are joke or blind :angel: just turk army fight both daes and pkk, ypg the others are useless bunch of fanatic
Ok, qardes
Siz bir boyuk stronk ayila :D

Well it seems like all the efforts made by the Rt.General Raheel Sharif for bringing in Iran into the circle of Islamic Unity is going in vain. It's such a shame that some People simply don't give away there ego over Islamic world interests.

stop beating around the bush and tell what is Iran's contribution?
If you really would want to know, you should visit Syria and Turkey and Lebanon you will find out that what Iran's contribution is, I wish I could say more, but than when the time comes and if the world knows it already I than be able to explain that how Iran including Pakistan, Russia, China, Turkey and several other Countries helped Syrian Government in defeating ISIS on a massive scale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom