What's new

US stirring up ‘Iranophobia’ to boost arms sales to Arab nations – Tehran

What is Iran's contribution?
Helping oppressed Muslims in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq witout considering the past and their race or tribes. That's all we can do.
KSA, UAE and USA will never let Iran have influence among Muslim nations. The irony Muslims remeber us when they are in trouble, but we will help them anyways.

If helping Muslims against ISIS is an act of terrorism, well we are the biggest terrorists and proud of it :argh: :D

Helping oppressed Muslims in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq witout considering the past and their race or tribes. That's all we can do.
KSA, UAE and USA will never let Iran have influence among Muslim nations. The irony Muslims remeber us when they are in trouble, but we will help them anyways.

If helping Muslims against ISIS is an act of terrorism, well we are the biggest terrorists and proud of it :argh: :D
I was asking in reference to your response where you said Arabs are destroying the image of Islam

I was asking in reference to your response where you said Arabs are destroying the image of Islam
LOL
Where did i say such thing?

It is Al-Saudi family plus Israel and CIA who are training Jihadists and destroying Muslim countries. They have defamed Islam, Arabs and Muslims. Read my post again

LOL
Where did i say such thing?

It is Al-Saudi family plus Israel and CIA who are training Jihadists and destroying Muslim countries. They have defamed Islam, Arabs and Muslims. Read my post again
stop beating around the bush and tell what is Iran's contribution?

US and Saudi really need to stop making another 9/11 to screw another Islamic country in way of satan...

2001 9/11 and 2015 9/11: Two 9/11s in same day and same time.

12139852-1296-l.jpg

Newyork 9/11: 11 September 2001 at 10 AM= 2 PM GMT
Mecca 9/11 : 11 September 2015 at 5 PM= 2 PM GMT

Saudis for sake of Lord please have respect for Qibla of 1.8 billion Muslims! Your GBR, Yankee given power will end some day, please have some humanity and shame!

there is no differences al saud and İran. they see just iran as useful jerk,moron for their agendas. not because of your irani power :D

And Tehran providing the ultimate opportunity in that

This only goes to show the sorry mindset of different nations around us. They pretend to be our friends when they come visit us. But on forums that actually matter they treat us with dihonor of immense manitude.

But on forums that actually matter they treat us with dihonor of immense manitude.
Respect is earned not demanded. When the ruler of the country is not respected by the people who he misgoverns. How can you expect anything from outsiders ?
Outsiders who themselves have imperialist design with two face

Iran-Iraq War etc
Where Shi'a te Iran was involved in CONTRA AFFAIR.
that was truly sad state of affairs indeed

Back
Top Bottom