What's new

US stirring up ‘Iranophobia’ to boost arms sales to Arab nations – Tehran

Respect is earned not demanded. When the ruler of the country is not respected by the people who he misgoverns. How can you expect anything from outsiders ?
Outsiders who themselves have imperialist design with two face

Where Shi'a te Iran was involved in CONTRA AFFAIR
that was truly sad state of affairs indeed
You're no less than a kid who believes upon Wikipedia articles.
The same way you're accepting alleged Bangali Massacre upon us.

You're no less than a kid who believes upon Wikipedia articles.
The same way you're accepting alleged Bangali Massacre upon us.
And you're no less than a brainwashed monkey who can't accept anything against the mullah regime. And typically imposing shity view on me. BTW when did I accept that?

the kingdom of saudi arabia is the biggest threat to muslim world right now. hadith of the Prophet Muhammad SAW regarding "najd" is coming true. that hadith started to come true when arabs revolted against the ottomans . at that time english used them and they are being used by US now. the fitnah of dajjal is taking its final shape and majority of the muslim countries are on the wrong side of the fence.

And you're no less than a brainwashed monkey who can't accept anything against the mullah regime. And typically imposing shity view on me. BTW when did I accept that?
First you need to be grown up enough to understand these things.
What book have you read about Contra Affair? Whom have you talked about it? Except a lousy wikia article and then you put up the rank on your shoulder. This is not a video game.

I SAID, Accepting Such Controversial Propaganda is equivalent to acceptance of Bengali Massacre.

First you need to be grown up enough to understand these things.
What book have you read about Contra Affair? Whom have you talked about it? Except a lousy wikia article and then you put up the rank on your shoulder. This is not a video game.

I SAID, Accepting Such Controversial Propaganda is equivalent to acceptance of Bengali Massacre.
That's what a typical Irani follower would say. Living in denial just like Zionists. And for the record your masters Irani members themselves approved of such deal to get rid of Saddam. Lol the irony mad mullah lovers exhibit here is hilarious.

call it whatever suits your agenda but a top of the line cannot be labeled as junk.
Well before the revolution Imam Khomeini started criticizing Shah for his military purchases from the U.S, labeling them as "American Junks", And when thing got messy with revolutionaries, Shapour Bakhtiar, Iran's prime minister at the time, canceled some of those contracts so he can take away their excuses (which clearly didn't work). And after the revolution when our Islamists got into power, they started canceling all of our military contracts with the U.S on the large scale. Even when things were getting hot with Iraq, they went on the negotiations with the U.S in order to sell them back our F-14 tomcat fighters, Our solo line of defense against Iraqi air force during Iran-Iraq war. And still to this day they are pushing this "American Junks" narrative. When it comes to our conservatives, that's how stupid things can get.

Last edited:
That's what a typical Irani follower would say. Living in denial just like Zionists. And for the record your masters Irani members themselves approved of such deal to get rid of Saddam. Lol the irony mad mullah lovers exhibit here is hilarious.
Meanwhile your US was aiding Seddam instead. Know about things Kid. Stop giving some blind shots after readinga Wiki Article.
Show me where did Iranian Mullahs or Government accept such claim.

Funny to see Iranian members so concerned about Saudi Arabia's money. It takes two to tango. If Iran hadn't been hostile to its neighbours trying to export its Islamic revolution and destabilising them, there wouldn't be an arm's race in the region.

Meanwhile your US was aiding Seddam instead. Know about things Kid. Stop giving some blind shots after readinga Wiki Article.
Show me where did Iranian Mullahs or Government accept such claim.
Listen slave. I am Pakistani and I only bow to Allah.
Why would loser Irani accept anything ?
They kiratred fired twomdays ago on us, they threatened our sovereignty, they even killed our FC guards in cold blood and burnt their car. Where are you living ?min Irani cave or what ?

Israel needs the war. America will supply the canon fodder and the equipment.
And Iran provides the reason for fear

the only solution for iran. stop sectarian war & join muslim alliance, to save muslim world
OR make a strategic alliance with pak,china & russia..

American economy thrives on war they need another one
Finally a logical comment.

GCC is milky cow, standing against Iran. One day Saddam and now Salman, USA will kill Salman when the time comes. But nowadays they need Salman to poison Muslim world. Their mercenaries are blowing up in Muslim countries
They kiratred fired twomdays ago on us, they threatened our sovereignty,
Terrorists made in KSA are killing our kids o those boundaries. A leverage is needed to make your lazy governors to move on. Jundullah is not only a danger to us but also to you and your people. They swore allegiance to ISIS, no need to mention that we stopped ISIS dominance in your country.
I see you are whining about Iran-Contra, that corrupt deal was made by shah's remaining militias with Israel. Those traitors received our punishment well.
they even killed our FC guards in cold blood and burnt their car.
May i ask for your proof? I am capable of insulting as well as you Muslim brother. Keep calm

Back
Top Bottom