What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

what a friendly talking:pop:
i have to say sorri to helia because of my bad treating
im sorri dear helia i got another meaning from your peasful post.(واقعا عذر ميخوام)
so lets talk about outcomes of this subject for iran and usa?

People who don't speak our language are maybe worried what we speak about :partay:

Exactly

speak about american Crow

جدا همشون فرار کردن

Back to topic:
Gambit you asked "for what ultimate purpose" should iran play games with US and after it you demand more pictures to make you sure of if it crashed down or was landed by iran. I guess if you read your comment once more you can see how good they are doing it to you! :)

And soheil, there are many things guys dont know about gals :)

Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

خوب برگردیم به بحث خودمون

can you say to me

چیزهای بیشتری در مورد گرلز

durud bar iranihaaaaa
Hmmmmm. POOR american.Dont cry loud , may be your low frequency voice take down your satellites.It is good we sell the Rq170 in a international cut-rate(never mind , other countries can not understand its technolegies and secrets !) , you must bid more rate than russia or china :yahoo: I have heard it is the best stealth spy aircraft , so we can send something to Israel by it :cheers:
checkmate

Not a problem at all, dear kollang ;) you are my half-coutryman after all!

And yet waiting for more official news, more detail please!!

Anyone knows if US has temporarily cancelled drone flies yet?

RQ-170_Wiki_contributor_3Dartist.png

VS

RQ-170_in_Iran.png

I hadn't heard about Fab Plant till now, I know Iran is constructing a large industrial zone in the field of Silicon and Microelectronic with 180 hectare area, One of the products of this industrial zone is semiconductors, other products are, Metal Silicon, Poly Silicon, Silicon Polymers, Ferro Magnesium, Fero silicium, Solar Cells:

About Iran Blog: Iran constructs fourth largest nanotechnology and silicon industrial zone of the world, Iranian "Silicon Valley"

Dear longbrained, unfortunately I have less than 50 posts and cant post any message , So excuse me if i cant reply your message.

Yeah, as I said fab plants are extremely important since we use so much electronics today from a microwave ovens and washing machines to nuclear reactors and satellite launchers. And electronics is all about IC's, processors and FPGA mostly. It is very important for Iran to have its own fab plants if it wants to be an advanced country. Without a fab plant Iran will always depend on foreigners to provide it with electronic parts. Besides Iran can make huge amount of money by exporting its own electronic components and processors.

And do not worry about messages. Soon you will have 50 posts which allows you to message and the 500 posts necessary for private messaging. Just keep posting. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry i guess Hussein says that because he compares iran current allies (like russia-china) with US?
Though perhaps im wrong

durud bar iranihaaaaa
Hmmmmm. POOR american.Dont cry loud , may be your low frequency voice take down your satellites.It is good we sell the Rq170 in a international cut-rate(never mind , other countries can not understand its technolegies and secrets !) , you must bid more rate than russia or china :yahoo: I have heard it is the best stealth spy aircraft , so we can send something to Israel by it :cheers:
checkmate
baloot jan i know your feeling.but there is better ways to show you are happy.quizing american is not good.

Harry i guess Hussein says that because he compares iran current allies (like russia-china) with US?
Though perhaps im wrong
Russia and China arent Iran friends either, they just work on principle "enemy of my enemy is my friend." Russia (with US) was helping Husein in war against Iran, it didnt want powerful Islamic country near its borders. Both China and Russia sold Iran 4x already on sanctions, and will sell again if its good for their interests. The only reason they said no to recent sanctions because its not good for their business, but it may change if lets say US offers something valuable in return.

Russia and China arent Iran friends either, they just work on principle "enemy of my enemy is my friend." Russia (with US) was helping Husein in war against Iran, it didnt want powerful Islamic country near its borders. Both China and Russia sold Iran 4x already on sanctions, and will sell again if its good for their interests. The only reason they said no to recent sanctions because its not good for their business, but it may change if lets say US offers something valuable in return.

where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom