What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

"Officials" means someone from govt or army, im sure they can give names :)

Any link to US officials accepting it? Im watching all news inc,uding iranians and cant see anything :(

Age linke farsi ham bedid mamnun misham :)
CNN and IRIB1
راستي بهتر نيست تو پرچمهات پرچم ايران هم بزاري؟

don't hurt me baby :D
oops
like kollang i am convinced that USA and Iran are natural possible allys and friends
we have very much similarities with them
more even than with Europeans
we should forget the past and build a good future and asking respect from both sides
as you know in both dsides they are people who avoid the good relationship sadly

more than being kind , being polite have been our culture. i strongly wish we keep this way.

آقا. امکان داره ایران و آمریکا پشت پرده دوستهای صمیمی* باشند

"Officials" means someone from govt or army, im sure they can give names :)

Private Message:

راستی هلیا اسم دختره یا پسر
؟

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

آقا. امکان داره ایران و آمریکا پشت پرده دوستهای صمیمی* باشند

میگم نظر شما چیه کرکره رو بکشیم پایین دور هم گپ بزنیم
؟؟!!
:lol:

Meh
Fekr konam Helia esme iranie dokhtarunas haa :/

آخه برام عجیبه که دخترا به این مسائل علاقمند باشند

from an iranian(me:thank_you2:) to all american especially gambit:
iranian dont hate you but hitting the uav was react of your goverment's anti iran exercises.you are our new friend gambit.
i hope to have a good future with americans.

I see my Iranian friends are changing this thread to a completely Iranian and Persian thread.

راستی هلیا اسم دختره یا پسر
Helia is used for girls , There are claims that say this name was created for the fist time by Nader Ebrahimi in his "Bare Digar, Shahri ke Dust Midashtam" book, But I don't believe this claim.

I think its better to go back to topic to respect our friends from other countries.

from an iranian(me:thank_you2:) to all american especially gambit:
iranian dont hate you but hitting the uav was react of your goverment's anti iran exercises.you are our new friend gambit.
i hope to have a good future with americans.

:tup: ..........................

I see my Iranian friends are changing this thread to a completely Iranian and Persian thread.

Helia is used for girls , There are claims that say this name was created for the fist time by Nader Ebrahimi in his "Bare Digar, Shahri ke Dust Midashtam" book, But I don't believe this claim.

I think its better to go back to topic to respect our friends from other countries.

I agree!!!

ولی خیلی بده که مدیران سایت محدودیت ارسال پیغام گذاشتن

این چه کاریه

Back to topic:
Gambit you asked "for what ultimate purpose" should iran play games with US and after it you demand more pictures to make you sure of if it crashed down or was landed by iran. I guess if you read your comment once more you can see how good they are doing it to you! :)

And soheil, there are many things guys dont know about gals :)

Why here has become an Iranian chat room my fellow Iranians? :lol:

go back to topic :flame:

صداشو در نیار
میان بن مون می کنن

Back
Top Bottom