What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

Mao Zedong would be proud of the Islamic Republic of Iran!
MaoZedong.Trimmed.png

HAHAHA well said, :tup:

Highly impossible as Kayani as Chief of Army.

Booooooo :tdown: on your comment

Rehash of the same news source. Is that how you guys operate? The greater the chorus, despite the fact that they are singing the same song, the more credible the news?

I just posted another news source and you get all pissy about it? Like you see it was not Fox News.

If there is many media outlets getting similar information that should tell you that something is up (or down in this case).

I just posted another news source and you get all pissy about it? Like you see it was not Fox News.

If there is many media outlets getting similar information that should tell you that something is up (or down in this case).
Was there anything new? Not 'news'. But new, as in information not present before that shed new light on the event.

just ignore gambit, the first thing you learn when come to pdf should be never ever talk to him.
he thrives on you being frustrated and angry, don't try to reason, or provide proof or news, you are just wasting your time with him.

just ignore gambit, the first thing you learn when come to pdf should be never ever talk to him.
he thrives on you being frustrated and angry, don't try to reason, or provide proof or news, you are just wasting your time with him.
From facts that you cannot refute.

Thank You gambit for your informations.
That seems the smartest answer on this thread.

Anyway about radar i didn't mean my friend said they can see all of your aviation but they could see some.
And of course we know that is happening ... we are not expecting USA not to spy us, logically.

Thank You gambit for your informations.
That seems the smartest answer on this thread.

Anyway about radar i didn't mean my friend said they can see all of your aviation but they could see some.
And of course we know that is happening ... we are not expecting USA not to spy us, logically.
The one thing I have always advocated and advised is to hold one's enthusiasm until more evidences, even circumstantial ones, are available. Such restraints are rare here.

cover.bmp913409f8-9849-49b2-b673-1e97774c6091Larger.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

001.bmpc693d793-b36d-4867-ad82-3d7d3f92f1b9Larger.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

011.bmpbb3c2e32-449f-44bb-9b19-cbe0c6263628Larger.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

013.bmpa105cd2e-fd6f-4081-a664-b02176293bc3Larger.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

016.bmpbc5b09f0-db6a-40ec-83e1-cc3570da5822Larger.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

005.bmpa1407f21-0f4b-4d6c-9764-c3518813f1cfLarger.jpg

ok can you quote the source which says US intelligence is syign this. then it is very interesting to know you're right.

I have already given the source for that in previous posts. Here it is again. US intelligence official saying that the drone is down in Iran and is intact. He also clearly says that Iran has now access to all the technology in that plane. Now all the so called experts here can speculate and twist the event to their prejudices but we have to listen who have actually access to what has really happened. Not some guy who claims to be an expert. If the drone is intact, it means Iran has some how made it to land there and it has not crashed from 50,000 ft to a rock mountain. And if this expert is right that the plane had some technical problem which is very unlikely, then why this intelligence officer never confirmed that. He confirms that the super secret drone is Iran and intact and he does not want to divulge the innocent explanation that the plane had an engine failure. Something is not right there. The only explanation there is that Iran has really hacked via a virus into that drone's control system and brought it down in a controlled fashion. US will never admit this because it would make them look like a fool and that Iranian capabilities are way above the line they want their public to realize. Link for source: Drone that crashed in Iran may give away U.S. secrets - latimes.com

any pictures of the downed drone? or should we just believe Ahmeddin Nejad?
sorry for asking this but at this rate USA's drone fleet in this region is pretty much wiped off if we believe the Iranian claims?

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom