What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

It's Press TV. These guys aren't much better than "World Weekly News." Press TV regularly just makes stuff up. And there are no pictures on the Press TV website. Hmmm. no body have access to photo press tv so

No pictures --> didn't happen. Remember when the F-117 was shot down? We instantly had 1,000 pictures of the wreckage, and it was undeniable.

I think Iran should not release photo yet

On one Iran Defense forum, they are not even allowed to cite PressTV as a source, because they know it is unreliable.
this is big lie

Pics, video or a DoD report or it didn't happen. We get this sort of stuff out of Iran every week if it isn't about developments of autonomous anti-gravity craft with lasers.:rolleyes:

Iran would want to broadcast its victory of shooting down a single unmanned drone to the world. Moreso if its in a mildly harmed condition.

Iran's state media alone is not a credible source as has been proven numerous times in the past, and all these other articles seem to trace back there to its 'unnamed military official'.

Well if true it hardly matters. Drones are replaceable, you might as well cheer over destroying an m-16 rifle with a camera.

1-the pentagon and NATO admitted that they lost the drone
2-importance is this drone is US latest drone and Iran could detect it
3-Iran never said shot down it, they said they down it. it means they Jammed US latest drone tech
finally they took control over US drone which NATO admitted that they lost the control on drone

very very simple

this is big lie
PressTV is a propaganda tool from the government
Everyone knows

But the fact it doesn't mean the story is not true.
Still there are two possibilities and we don't know which is true:
1/ Iran took pieces of it and recognized it after days which explains the delay
2/ Iran succeeded to hack but we don't have pictures. in the same time why Iran would give some pictures?
there is no reason why publishing this kind of info. we'll know one day if we see chinese copy the US tech in it.

They did not need to say it outright. CIA has fallen silent in shame. But they have inferred it and any one with common sense can see, Iranians are saying the truth.
Common sense lesson for you:
You see a sophisticated highly automated robot, such as RQ-170, does not go rogue and land in Iran just because it feels like it. Robots have no feelings. Robots generally have no feelings so they do not become a friend or a traitor. They just follow the orders given to them. Until a virus changes those orders and replace it with new ones. This is the case here and enough US official statements are out there to check.

The question then would be that If iran has hacked into the Drone why didn't it gave it a command to land at an Iraninan base in one piece rather that destroy itself.A complete drone would have gone a long way in helping China to reverse engineer it rather than some peices.

May be Iranian are waiting for US to deny the incident and then Iranians may come up with evidence to prove yanks liars to their embarrassment. But Americans' have denied to respond to the incident --- Interesting. If Iranians are lying why can't you just deny the incident, Mr. Yank?

but Mr. Yank admitted and did not deny. Iran should not release pics for many reasons

The question then would be that If iran has hacked into the Drone why didn't it gave it a command to land at an Iraninan base in one piece rather that destroy itself.A complete drone would have gone a long way in helping China to reverse engineer it rather than some peices.

If they hack it then they used a virus, and that probably made it malfunction and fall down.
The Iranian probably though this as a small act of war do they quickly downed the plane, why would they nice and calmly bring it down in one piece? besides they probably did not know what it was till they downed it.

This thread speaks volumes of Indian intentions. On one hand, they blindly support US especially against Pakistan & China, on the other hand, they celebrate Iran's victory.

Double and duplicitous policy at its best!

I hope the Iranians see through the bhartis.

I guess Indian Muslim support Iran while non muslim post in favor of US, it is only a guess i am not sure

1-the pentagon and NATO admitted that they lost the drone
So what? We have lost these aircrafts before, in both training and actual deployments, from human to technical errors. The word 'lost' does not automatically imply only from combat actions. Conclusion: Leap of faith.

2-importance is this drone is US latest drone and Iran could detect it
The US have conducted many intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) missions looking across the border into Iran. For all the world know, we could have violated Iranian airspace in the past and those cynical enough will believe we have. So why was Iran unable to 'detect' these aircrafts back then? Conclusion: Leap of faith.

3-Iran never said shot down it, they said they down it. it means they Jammed US latest drone tech
It does not mean so. Making a claim without supporting evidences does not automatically grant one a convenient answer. Conclusion: Leap of faith.

finally they took control over US drone which NATO admitted that they lost the control on drone
There are many causes of losing contact and control of these aircrafts. Any conclusion drawn from such a simple statement constitute a leap of faith. Conclusion: Leap of faith.

very very simple
Minded? Yes, I agree. Very simple minded.

PressTV is a propaganda tool from the government
Everyone knows

But the fact it doesn't mean the story is not true.
Still there are two possibilities and we don't know which is true:
1/ Iran took pieces of it and recognized it after days which explains the delay
2/ Iran succeeded to hack but we don't have pictures. in the same time why Iran would give some pictures?
there is no reason why publishing this kind of info. we'll know one day if we see chinese copy the US tech in it.

You mean Fox News and BBC tell the truth? I will trust PressTV any day on those clowns. All western media is either Zionist owned and controlled like Fox or regime owned and controlled like BBC.

Regarding your possibilities:

1/ US intelligence official privy to the matter hand already has confirmed that drone is INTACT. It means it is not in pieces. It means it was not shot down and it was not a mechanical failure which caused it to crash to pieces from a 50,000 ft altitude. This possibility is therefore eliminated.

2/ With regard to hack which is the most probable possibility, as there were reports about virus infection of US air force control systems, We must give credit when due. I know you do not like Iran much but that is ok. You can give credit where it is due.

About pictures, though understandable if Iran does not want to release them on security grounds, but the world still wants to see them nonetheless. I guess someday Iran should release them but the question is when.

are you sure Russia has this tech?
when Russia did not provide s-300 how they provide this jammed tech to Iran? never. do not be folish and think only Russia and US have all the techs

he is just burning will jelousy that Iran has got its hand on the world most advanced drone.

As I had predicted, the poor creature has started to mumble drivel.
Initially, the only one spewing drivel here is YOU. But now it looks like there is a gaggle of technically uneducated, illogically thinking, and drivel spewing human drones unable to provide a single credible argument.

are you sure Russia has this tech?
when Russia did not provide s-300 how they provide this jammed tech to Iran? never. do not be folish and think only Russia and US have all the techs

They are kidding themselves. This is the first time in history that such a thing has happened, and before this no country including Russia had claimed to have such a technology. It is completely science fiction material to hack a drone. Iran is now the pioneer in this technology and I am sure by now military diplomats from China and Russia are in Tehran negotiating to buy this hacking technology as well the RQ-170 technology. I think Iran should demand Russia for the S-400 technology and from China large satellite launcher and large communication satellite technology. It is not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom