What's new

US Special Ops chief and US Army chief to visit India soon

You were not on my list of PDF Indian clown until I read this.

Ignorance, insecure, white worshipping, you have all the above qualities.
this @Akatosh clown reminds me of a joke...

the british king sent his best general to attack Afghanistan but got caught after getting defeated by the afghans: the afghan chief said, "take this british general's musket & shove it up his butt"! the british general started crying.

then a few decades later, the soviet president sent his best general to attack Afghanistan but got caught after getting defeated by the afghans: the afghan chief said, "take this soviet general's rpg7 & shove it up his butt"! the soviet general started crying.

then, a few years later, american president sent his best american & nato generals to attack Afghanistan but got caught after getting defeated by the afghans: the afghan chief said, "take this american & nato generals' hell fire missiles & shove em up their butts"! the american & nato general started hilariously laughing. the afghan chief asked, "why are you laughing at your punishments"? the american & nato generals said, "because the next guy is @Akatosh from india and he is bringing arjun tanks"!

:lol:

OO DIN DUBBA JIS DIN KHORI CHARYA KUBBA

US will boost Indian Special Ops capapbilty against China. After that Indian spec ops units will raid PLAAF bases in Tibet or Xinjiang and destroy aircraft on ground.

Will be dual use so can be used against Pak too.

Maybe regarding this as well…
1627540417680.jpeg

FN SCAR-L would not be a good choice, instead SiG MCX should be procured, we already are using SiG MPX in NSG. SCAR-H is great choice.
1627542293754.jpeg
1627542308315.jpeg

Quad tube NVGs are domestically manufactured by an Indian company Tonbo Imaging in Bangalore.

1627540569792.jpeg
1627540579877.jpeg
1627540585643.jpeg

Last edited:
More and more coalition is needed between like minded democracies against rogue nations in the time of turmoil. The relations need to be deepen. India and US should form a friendship deeper than ocean ,higher than mountain and sweeter than honey.

View attachment 765989

FN SCAR-L would not be a good choice, instead SiG MCX should be procured, we already are using SiG MPX in NSG. SCAR-H is great choice.
View attachment 766009View attachment 766010

Quad tube NVGs are domestically manufactured by an Indian company Tonbo Imaging in Bangalore.

View attachment 765991View attachment 765992View attachment 765993
Apart from SiG MCX, HK416 should also be considered instead of FN SCAR-L.
1627542513546.jpeg

Apart from SiG MCX, HK416 should also be considered instead of FN SCAR-L.
1627542513546.jpeg
Indian Navy MARCOS were recently seen with their AN/PVS-31C BNVDs which is a part of USSOCOM kit, maybe this is also used by Army.
1627542733875.jpeg

More and more coalition is needed between like minded democracies against rogue nations in the time of turmoil. The relations need to be deepen. India and US should form a friendship deeper than ocean ,higher than mountain and sweeter than honey.

Exactly.... It should be like NATO alliance between India and US, or Israel-US type alliance.... even if we have to offer them bases in our country be it....

View attachment 765989

View attachment 766009View attachment 766010

View attachment 765991View attachment 765992View attachment 765993
Do you this wolfpack niggas is PDF clown @Akatosh ?

He was successful as that area is now empty.
PLA held a martyrs homage event on first anniversary with live feed from same, cliff features in last years fist fight video are now inscribed with some Chinese words.
Area certainly isn't devoid of Chinese as yet.

you missed...
arrogant american and slavish desperate endia.... and a jealous Bangladeshi...matchmaking in heaven
Jealous of india beings slavish to Americans lol. Nah....i will rather be Jealous to Chinese how they have the balls to show middle finger to Americans and hold there ground.

When I was a kid, someone told me a story about how they used to steal fruits from an orchard. Orchard had electrified fence but it was sometimes switched off. The boys used to grab q donkey and they used to make him run towards the fence to see, whether the donkey got burnt or not. America is using India and australia as donkey, trying to see what china does to them.

Very true. I also heard the same story. Only difference was the kids used to use this small pig. That pig got so entangled in wires, that it is still getting electrocuted. Despite all efforts by a dog to help it out of the quagmire. :what:

Very true. I also heard the same story. Only difference was the kids used to use this small pig. That pig got so entangled in wires, that it is still getting electrocuted. Despite all efforts by a dog to help it out of the quagmire. :what:
OmG so funny.

Back
Top Bottom