What's new

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies

dont mix up the pashtoons of paksitan with afghanistan. those who dont want to come back are due to difficulties in afghanistan.

no! i am singing the song of my country.

No, I’m not mixing them up but instead drawing a fine line between the two and highlighting the sharp contrast in their opinions. Those who migrated to Pakistan are thankful to Pakistan for the resources it’s expending on them and I’m sure the majority isn’t ungrateful to bite the hand that feeds. It’s their fellow Afghans from certain ethnicities back home and in the West that, for political reasons, goes after the tiniest mistakes of Pakistan and neglects its favors.

You sound like the migrants have been abandoned by those having a romance with pak enemies as it’s often demonstrated in your posts, so I can safely say that you’re one of the mentioned thankless wretches.

P.S. It’s eid tomorrow, I won’t fight with you in this thread anymore!

i dont care what you think about me. and please dont call me sir. i cant understand why some people in here got the habit of calling everybody SIR.

I'm with you on this one. 'Sir' and 'Dear'... the words i hate to hear the most!:taz:

No, wont happen to me, i have got very balanced views, and also never wish anything bad to paksitan. it is not allowed to advertise other websites here, i could give you an indian forum and you could see my views over there too, no difference at all.
:cheesy:?
Thanks

No, I’m not mixing them up but instead drawing a fine line between the two and highlighting the sharp contrast in their opinions. Those who migrated to Pakistan are thankful to Pakistan for the resources it’s expending on them and I’m sure the majority isn’t ungrateful to bite the hand that feeds. It’s their fellow Afghans from certain ethnicities back home and in the West that, for political reasons, goes after the tiniest mistakes of Pakistan and neglects its favors.

have a wishful thining, or delibarately denying the facts. we at least respect your territorial integrity.

Teacher is differnt from other people. but calling sir all the time have a diffent kind of meaning too. you respect people even not calling them sir.

Just wrote you as sir cause you had more number of posts, higher rank here. By virtue of your more number of posts I consider you have more contribution in this forum than me at least.

So at least we should show some respect to senior members, it normal courtesy.

Regards

Ali Baz

Pakistani Brothers Why do you have to cry about Afghanistan National Deaths?Let them die .We should care about Pakistanis only.Hope Americans slaughter more and more of Afghans.Let Afghans kill each other.We just have to watch the show from other side.The so called love for Afghans is precisely the reason we're in such a mess.We should have never allowed Afghans to come in our country.Look at Iran how they keep Afghans in camps and dont allow them to go out of camps where as in Pakistan they can literally go anywhere.It's none of our business.It's a issue between Afghans and Americans.

i really hope you're wrong but....:cry:

Pakistani Brothers Why do you have to cry about Afghanistan National Deaths?Let them die .We should care about Pakistanis only.Hope Americans slaughter more and more of Afghans.Let Afghans kill each other.We just have to watch the show from other side.The so called love for Afghans is precisely the reason we're in such a mess.We should have never allowed Afghans to come in our country.Look at Iran how they keep Afghans in camps and dont allow them to go out of camps where as in Pakistan they can literally go anywhere.It's none of our business.It's a issue between Afghans and Americans.

Bold portion of your comments is agreed but rest I consider a cruel approach. Sir

And i condmened that criminal act in my very first post. After all the crime was committed against my own people.

Your people? :disagree:

Just a question....Do you have direct flight from UK to Kabul?

Your people? :disagree:

Just a question....Do you have direct flight from UK to Kabul?

No, not direct flight from the UK. There are direct flights from Austria and Germany. People from the UK goes to Dubai, then take transit flight to Kabul.

No, not direct flight from the UK. There are direct flights from Austria and Germany. People from the UK goes to Dubai, then take transit flight to Kabul.

Thank God i thought terrorist of northern alliance use Pakistani airports for their travel in and out of Afghanistan.

BTW.. which airline is flying from Austria and Germany direct to Kabul?

PAKISTAN was not an artificially created country. We, the Muslims in India, were a separate nation with a distinct culture, history, social order, and heritage.

By any definition we were a nation. Unfortunately, selfish, narrow-minded leaders broke it into ethnic groups, which led to exploitation. Dr A.Q Khan
Are you Mohajir or were you paid by the US?

Bharat Muslim, Is it you in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom