What's new

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies

we have had pashtoon afghans i this forum who have been banned, i am at least not been banned yet.

don't worry, you'll meet the same fate soon!
---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i cant speak for my own countrymen, but you can speak for them!

we have had pashtoon afghans i this forum who have been banned, i am at least not been banned yet.

i hope you meet the same fate!

we've got a whole pashtoon province, and millions of afghan migrants (who don't want to go back). I get to see and have a discussion on current affairs with more afghans in daily life than you do so i can very well speak for them. They hate non-pushtoons more than anybody else.:tup:

Living in the UK and singing pashtoon songs!:sniper:

we've got a whole pashtoon province, and millions of afghan migrants (who don't want to go back). I get to see and have a discussion on current affairs with more afghans in daily life than you do so i can very well speak for them. They hate non-pushtoons more than anybody else.:tup:

dont mix up the pashtoons of paksitan with afghanistan. those who dont want to come back are due to difficulties in afghanistan.

Living in the UK and singing pashtoon songs!:sniper:

no! i am singing the song of my country.

oh really? is it not almost majority of members here bring ethnic issues of Afghanistan in every opportunity. why should this be any different. Even the gov of paksitan has a ethnic based policy with regards to afghansitan.

what sorry comment.

A thread was opened whereby the oppressors themselves acknowledge the crime;
and you are trying to take the debate else where.

American conduct in Afghanistan and Iraq has been shameful and disgusting and you are debating ethnics without even properly condemning that act !

The very basis of their presence in these countries is a shameful lie and you are lecturing philosophy !

i hope you meet the same fate!

No, wont happen to me, i have got very balanced views, and also never wish anything bad to paksitan. it is not allowed to advertise other websites here, i could give you an indian forum and you could see my views over there too, no difference at all.

dont mix up the pashtoons of paksitan with afghanistan. those who dont want to come back are due to difficulties in afghanistan.

Absolutely weightless comment from you sir

what sorry comment.

A thread was opened whereby the oppressors themselves acknowledge the crime;

And i condmened that criminal act in my very first post. After all the crime was committed against my own people.

Absolutely weightless comment from you sir

i dont care what you think about me. and please dont call me sir. i cant understand why some people in here got the habit of calling everybody SIR.

Pakistani Brothers Why do you have to cry about Afghanistan National Deaths?Let them die .We should care about Pakistanis only.Hope Americans slaughter more and more of Afghans.Let Afghans kill each other.We just have to watch the show from other side.The so called love for Afghans is precisely the reason we're in such a mess.We should have never allowed Afghans to come in our country.Look at Iran how they keep Afghans in camps and dont allow them to go out of camps where as in Pakistan they can literally go anywhere.It's none of our business.It's a issue between Afghans and Americans.

Its a shame. But not a one odd incident. Army of some other country also catch and trap some outnumber solder and cuts their ears, nose and private parts just for their sick mentality.

i dont care what you think about me. and please dont call me sir. i cant understand why some people in here got the habit of calling everybody SIR.

Cause they went to school!There we have teachers whom we respect call em sir or master sahab!

Also we have working institutions where u respect ur senior!Thts why.

Cause they went to school!There we have teachers whom we respect call em sir or master sahab!

Also we have working institutions where u respect ur senior!Thts why.

Teacher is differnt from other people. but calling sir all the time have a diffent kind of meaning too. you respect people even not calling them sir.

Back
Top Bottom