What's new

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies

The allegations against nato was proved cuz the armed members of nato themselves gave evidence against their own members. on the pakistani side, nobody gave any evidence against their own comrade. now i dont say the pakistani army is at fault, but there some individuals who are doing this, this is the accounts of the locals and their verdict against the pa individuals.

Sir r u trying to say tht NATO has more moral courage then PA?
And no most of the allegations against NATO have been proved coz of strong evidences! Like leaked photographs,videos abd victims!

And PA a muslim army is much more close to morality and rules of battle in islam then anyother!

Have u seen any accusations of ****?sodomy?kidnappings?gangrape? setting dogs on prisoners? burning them or mutilation the bodies?
All u hear is Accusations of extra judicial killings tht have no proof?
Do u think out of an army of more then half a million everybdy is helping seal such cases?

Heck PA is always accused of having islamists or extremist elements in it?yet even they didnt report such killings?

There is no weight in ur words sir.

If locals r saying it then PA wouldnt be recieving help frm locals like Local anti taliban Lashkars? would it?
Those lashkars would be working against PA and F.C(Frontier corps)!
Nor the taliban commanders n regular talib fighter be surrendering volunteerly to PA in swat or waziristan!

This is why all notions of allowing US army any sort of prolonged presence on Pakistani soil should be opposed. A lesson should be learned from the Aghan mistake. Once you let Americans in to Pakistan, much like Afghanistan we'll be asking them to stay and not leave - while some of them will still be being implicated for killing civilians for sport.

Sir r u trying to say tht NATO has more moral courage then PA?
And no most of the allegations against NATO have been proved coz of strong evidences! Like leaked photographs,videos abd victims!

And PA a muslim army is much more close to morality and rules of battle in islam then anyother!

Have u seen any accusations of ****?sodomy?kidnappings?gangrape? setting dogs on prisoners? burning them or mutilation the bodies?
All u hear is Accusations of extra judicial killings tht have no proof?
Do u think out of an army of more then half a million everybdy is helping seal such cases?

Heck PA is always accused of having islamists or extremist elements in it?yet even they didnt report such killings?

There is no weight in ur words sir.

If locals r saying it then PA wouldnt be recieving help frm locals like Local anti taliban Lashkars? would it?
Those lashkars would be working against PA and F.C(Frontier corps)!
Nor the taliban commanders n regular talib fighter be surrendering volunteerly to PA in swat or waziristan!

I am not giving any credit or discredit to any of these armies. they are both regular armies which obey the orders of policy makers. i am sure majority of both these armeis are good and you still can see some bad ones among them, not a surprise. in the video that i am sure you have seen, you alleged that the pathan guy who was beaten up was the talib, nobody ever proved that, he could be civilian.

I am not giving any credit or discredit to any of these armies. they are both regular armies which obey the orders of policy makers. i am sure majority of both these armeis are good and you still can see some bad ones among them, not a surprise. in the video that i am sure you have seen, you alleged that the pathan guy who was beaten up was the talib, nobody ever proved that, he could be civilian.

Please dont bring in ethnic color in this picture!

Whole F.C total=350000 and whole Frontier constabulary is Pushtun!
35% -40% PA is pushtun!
Lots of generals r pushtun,Most presidents of Pakistan have been frm NWFP!

Now comming on the video thing! Can u prove he wasnt a taliban?

Maybe their gfs and wives are tired of using their own fingers to clean their ears(?) and tame their cats(?) back home so they want a couple dozen imported ones for a change!

@Ahmad

I know your overactive pak-bash genes are hard to be satisfied, but you can still make a separate thread on human rights violations by PA.

oh really? is it not almost majority of members here bring ethnic issues of Afghanistan in every opportunity. why should this be any different. Even the gov of paksitan has a ethnic based policy with regards to afghansitan.

you prove that he was a talib! even if he was a talib, it was against the policy of PA to torture him, what was the outcome of investigation then?(i seriousely dont know about it thats why i asked the question)

oh really? is it not almost majority of members here bring ethnic issues of Afghanistan in every opportunity. why should this be any different. Even the gov of paksitan has a ethnic based policy with regards to afghansitan.

U r here just to blame others for ur own problem!
Reguarding ethnic policy wrt afghanistan ur welcome to create another thread!

And same goes for ur blame game against P.A!

Though u havent even answered 1/single of my posts with any real arguement rather then starting blaming and going towards ethnic policy wrt afghanistan(which has no relation with this thread)!

Even then u are welcome to create a thread about ur rants reguarding P.A all PAKISTANIS will be happy to answer ur worries!

But spare this thread coz u want to satisfy ur Pakistan bashing fetish!

And enjoy US invasion!

Whole F.C total=350000 and whole Frontier constabulary is Pushtun!
35% -40% PA is pushtun!
Lots of generals r pushtun,Most presidents of Pakistan have been frm NWFP!

Ahmad doesn't speak for the Pashtuns, he's an Uzbek or some other ethnicity. Now you can have an idea why he hates Pakistan!:azn:

Ahmad doesn't speak for the Pashtuns, he's an Uzbek or some other ethnicity. Now you can have an idea why he hates Pakistan!:azn:

we have had pashtoon afghans i this forum who have been banned, i am at least not been banned yet.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i cant speak for my own countrymen, but you can speak for them!

Back
Top Bottom