What's new

US should set up military base in India to tackle Pakistan-based terror groups: Think tank

Do India should give permission to US to Create Military Base on India Soil ?

• yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 70 82.4%

• Total voters
On some conditions:
  • Vacate diego garcia
  • Allow india to set up a base in america to tackle illegal bangladeshis:lol:

I know you wont like it. And US base in IoK will be harmful for Pakistan too but i still personally believe US will need that and i believe US must ponder over getting a base either in India or IOK specially.

whether you and me like it or not i feel US will need one there.

It's not about liking it, Congress will not support it, due to Muslim vote.

The BJP has trouble supporting FDI let alone a foreign base.

Votes talk at the end of the day, I can see the rhetoric used now,

We kicked out the British 66 years ago only for the white man to set foot in our Mother land again.'

Emotional rhetoric wins over logic anytime.

Even that will be good for US in the ,long run i believe

Well if you are talking about the U.S getting valuable Humint ( Human Intelligence) , setting up assets and networks inside India ,The CIA trying to establish a foothold by taking advantage of this opportunity, then yes you are right , its a bit of a risk but its a calculated risk as long as we get something out of it. Maybe more effective counter-terrorism strategies. Co-operation has its own advantages and Disadvantages.

The risk factor might be handled by our own internal agencies or Army Intelligence .

Bjp is just opposing it in retail Not total fdi

It's not about liking it, Congress will not support it, due to Muslim vote.

Votes talk at the end of the day, I can see the rhetoric used now,

We kicked out the British 66 years ago only for the white man to set foot in our Mother land again.'

Emotional rhetoric wins over logic anytime.
strategic Matters are Not run By sentiments But Practicality

Thanks for the correction. :-)

I also meant to say retail, but typed in FDI conflating it with the same meaning :-)

strategic Matters are Not run By sentiments But Practicality

Yes, I agree with you,

But if Americans said they want to set up a base in India, would you not think there will be a lot of emotional arguments involved?

I think so :)

But if Americans said they want to set up a base in India, would you not think there will be a lot of emotional arguments involved?
An emotional request by americans can only be repelled back by emotional arguments...

Thanks for the correction. :-)

I also meant to say retail, but typed in FDI conflating it with the same meaning :-)

Yes, I agree with you,

I think so :)
that is Another matter to settle Mate But if have think Strategically here we All Know What will going happen in Afghanistan After Us Get out All Jihadis element Will wage war on Us And on the other side China is stretching its Muscles we have to keep in perspective what is better for india

Well if you are talking about the U.S getting valuable Humint ( Human Intelligence) , setting up assets and networks inside India ,The CIA trying to establish a foothold by taking advantage of this opportunity, then yes you are right , its a bit of a risk but its a calculated risk as long as we get something out of it. Maybe more effective counter-terrorism strategies. Co-operation has its own advantages and Disadvantages.

The risk factor might be handled by our own internal agencies or Army Intelligence .

CIA had sown the seeds long ago.

Nuke deal was also a little effort to get in and newly found Indian love as a result is also a step towards it.

Anyone...Afterall the 7 votes for "Yes" are by Pakistanis:lol:

actually it was not mentioned who can vote so i refrained thinking it was only for Indians.

But since i proposed such a base for US in IOK long ago hence i favour this idea of this Think Tank

that is Another matter to settle Mate But if have think Strategically here we All Know What will going happen in Afghanistan After Us Get out All Jihadis element Will wage war on Us And on the other side China is stretching its Muscles we have to keep in perspective what is better for india

Actually we love your above MISCONCEPTION. It also shows you dont know about Afghan matters at all.

CIA had sown the seeds long ago.

Nuke deal was also a little effort to get in and newly found Indian love as a result is also a step towards it.

actually it was not mentioned who can vote so i refrained thinking it was only for Indians.

But since i proposed such a base for US in IOK long ago hence i favour this idea of this Think Tank

Actually we love your above MISCONCEPTION. It also shows you dont know about Afghan matters at all.
I m well aware about problems in afgan and problems there But I dont give damm about Afghanistan im an indian and my perspective relates too well being of my nation stop trolling before its get troll fest

You cunning guys wanted to see how india reacts:lol:...
But even you know that deep in the heart you oppose it...:tup:

Well i cant speak for the Think Tank but personally NO i never thought what will be Indian reactions i actually believed it is possible and have good reasons that US must have a military base in IOK.

The above is a personal neutral thought as far as opposition well i have merits and demerits in mind for both welcoming it as well as opposing.

I m well aware about problems in afgan and problems there But I dont give damm about Afghanistan im an indian and my perspective relates too well being of my nation stop trolling before its get troll fest

Your media wrongly fed you the fear that you will be target of Taliban after NATO withdrawal.

Well i cant speak for the Think Tank but personally NO i never thought what will be Indian reactions i actually believed it is possible and have good reasons that US must have a military base in IOK.

The above is a personal neutral thought as far as opposition well i have merits and demerits in mind for both welcoming it as well as opposing.

Your media wrongly fed you the fear that you will be target of Taliban after NATO withdrawal.
Look thatz the problem with u people Who live in Self-created delusional World of Yours. Ok Answer this simple Quetion of mine
Which is Country in which Talibans Supreme Chief A.k.a worlds Mosted Wanted Person Is Found Even After the Complete Denial??? May be it Was also media created hype naa the person was fake ..The country which are history of creating jihadis and international communities certified that .

Look thatz the problem with u people Who live in Self-created delusional World of Yours. Ok Answer this simple Quetion of mine
Which is Country in which Talibans Supreme Chief A.k.a worlds Mosted Wanted Person Is Found Even After the Complete Denial??? May be it Was also media created hype naa the person was fake ..The country which are history of creating jihadis and international communities certified that .

:what: :what: :what: :what: are sure you are NOT lost in many threads and wandered wrongly into this one

Back
Top Bottom