What's new

US should set up military base in India to tackle Pakistan-based terror groups: Think tank

Do India should give permission to US to Create Military Base on India Soil ?

• yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 70 82.4%

• Total voters
You will need to dangle a very long (and sweet) carrot to make it happen.We will need parity with US, not China.:D
I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.
But never say never...

There is plenty of tech available to give India a quick leap.

America should also setup **** studios in India to tackle rising Indian origin adult performers ( sherlyn chopra, sunny leone etc etc)

Last edited:
Of course this is ridiculous. The smart US move would be to negotiate a joint base with the PLA in the Kashgar Prefecture. It's much better to go right up to the winner, the "man in charge", in such matters. (We all know that we Americans don't mind forming alliances with authoritarian regimes, if it is expedient.)

But really, I think the USA should declare victory in the War On Terror, and come home. Let everyone in the world deal with their own terrorists and their reasons for being.

India will never allow it, but to tease some members we should say we are ready for it. :enjoy:

Of course this is ridiculous. The smart US move would be to negotiate a joint base with the PLA in the Kashgar Prefecture. It's much better to go right up to the winner, the "man in charge", in such matters. (We all know that we Americans don't mind forming alliances with authoritarian regimes, if it is expedient.)

Yeah we can leave this running the world business to China :D
India got nothing to loose and much to gain.
Every year is better than the last.Can you say the same /

So thats why US were showing that much interest in India.
They just wanna tackle China threat…lol

But really, I think the USA should declare victory in the War On Terror, and come home. Let everyone in the world deal with their own terrorists and their reasons for being.

Creating a false sense of victory without achieving objectives and destabilizing whole Af-Pak region and Iraq and then articulating everyone should deal with their own problems. Seems legit monsieur

India will never allow it, but to tease some members we should say we are ready for it. :enjoy:

Bhai Jaakir, You naught :D

You will need to dangle a very long (and sweet) carrot to make it happen.We will need parity with US, not China.:D
I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.
But never say never...

A US base on Indian soil is parity? You suggested an oxymoron of sorts.

Creating a false sense of victory without achieving objectives and destabilizing whole Af-Pak region and Iraq and then articulating everyone should deal with their own problems. Seems legit monsieur
Bhai Jaakir, You naught :D

Well, there is a proverb for this: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." We have been on that road since the end of WWII. Time to take a detour (to good old-fashioned American isolationism).

I wonder what military tech they will dangle in front of India to make this happen....obviously something to give them parity with China. Stealth, nuclear aircraft carrier propulsion, spy satellite tech, underwater listening device access...something is going to be an offer that is too tempting to refuse.

I dont get the logic behind having US bases in India to tackle Pak origin terror. Especially when our forces and intelligence are doing a decent job of it. Our forces have killed thousands of terrorists over the years..there was a BBC report that cited the actual numbers of terrorists that are presently in Pakistan who are lined up to cross over and how they hardly get beyond a few hundred feet of the LOC. The terrorists that LET and JEM cultivate have a life expectancy of 16 years and they dont live beyond 21 years of age by that they get killed by India.

In such a scenario what better can American forces do?

Back
Top Bottom