What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

^^^ quite impossible, cos Pakistan is supporting the Afghan taliban and the Haqqani's. India or NATO or the US cannot completely take down the taliban without attacking inside Pakistani territory or getting into a confrontation with Pakistan. Even some remote areas of Afg are inaccessible. If it was doable I think India would have got into Afg when US asked the first time, Again we have to weigh in Russia's opinion on this matter as well.
Clamming is always Easier then prove..
Pakistan Army is capable to take care of its own territory so don't need of attack.
Can you Plz post Russia's opinion here.

The Taliban is a rag tag army who are fighting with what they believe are occupational forces in Afg, India is more worried of extremists based out of Pakistani territory. I am not aware of the taliban's internal structure but as you pointed out that they are networked and terrorists targeting India are also a part of the larger group. But at this point I think India should also consider what Pakistan wants from India. If the Taliban is a threat to Afg, Pakistan, India and the US I think combined we can root them out. If all these countries can make an honest effort than a solution can be found.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Russia more or less has the same concerns as India does regarding Afg.

{Clamming is always Easier then prove..
Pakistan Army is capable to take care of its own territory so don't need of attack.}

Yeah PA is quite capable of doing that, No one needs to attack inside PK least of all India, that is why a solution to the taliban is not possible by us sending in our troops.

Why is US so keen on killing troops from other countries at the hands of Taliban??.....US has invaded Afghanistan...so it's US's problem to deal with taliban and get rid of them

^^^ The US concerns were AQ and OBL, not exactly the taliban but the more they got involved in Afg the more they got stuck with a weak country.

Spot on! They used Pakistan to fight their so called war on terror. Now they want to outsource their failures to India so the latter gets jacked while they, the Americans sit in the comfort of their air conditioned living rooms and watch the mess unfold inside Afghanistan on their plasma TVs.

The WOT is America's war, which they're engaged in for their own national interests. Why should Pakistan or India get entangled into this? India sending troops to Afghanistan is a bad idea. This will never happen. That US senator needs to go see a shrink to cure his hallucinations.

As Pakistan will soon leave this Job of War on Terror so employer is now lookin for new candidate. So employer is gazing on India now. Salary package will be Destruction for India + Benefits for America.

So India decide urself. Green Zone President Karzai needs U :smokin:

The Taliban is a rag tag army who are fighting with what they believe are occupational forces in Afg, India is more worried of extremists based out of Pakistani territory. I am not aware of the taliban's internal structure but as you pointed out that they are networked and terrorists targeting India are also a part of the larger group. But at this point I think India should also consider what Pakistan wants from India. If the Taliban is a threat to Afg, Pakistan, India and the US I think combined we can root them out. If all these countries can make an honest effort than a solution can be found.
---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Russia more or less has the same concerns as India does regarding Afg.
I really appriciate your statement, But Can't eligible that in present condition ,
U.S looks tierd and want to focus on China.. and Pakistan already fought for a long period...
Umm... Indo- Pak army can't trust each other Cuz of their past rivalary.... If india had accepted the past invitation of U.S then condition would be much better for current situation....

{Clamming is always Easier then prove..
Pakistan Army is capable to take care of its own territory so don't need of attack.}

Yeah PA is quite capable of doing that, No one needs to attack inside PK least of all India, that is why a solution to the taliban is not possible by us sending in our troops.
Not Again that old statement.... " India want to play role in afghanistan and now they have it ,Just avail your chance".

^^^ Lets see how things go, we have a security agreement with Afg, but both the US and India do believe Afghan government forces should be the actual ones to take matters into their own hands, Its not an offer from the US per se, looks more like a suggestion. but lets wait for India's state decision on this matter.

well the idea seems to be noble but highly impracticle & more over you can stop the fire by wter not fire !!!!!!!!!:wave:

well buddy it is the best option we can do now

our soldiers there means a lots of lots pressure on pakistan and lots of lots gain for us

well i am talking about a combination force (sl+nepal+b.d+bhutan+nato+usa+etc) our think tank can think about that

^^^ Lets see how things go, we have a security agreement with Afg, but both the US and India do believe Afghan government forces should be the actual ones to take matters into their own hands, Its not an offer from the US per se, looks more like a suggestion. but lets wait for India's state decision on this matter.
If US do believe Ag forces can control matters by their own then why did US's senator demanding the deployment of indian troops? And senator's suggestion mainly carry some mass and directly relate to lower house, its reflects that wats cooking inside pentagon. . . Lets see how much seriously they have taken his suggestions...

If US do believe Ag forces can control matters by their own then why did US's senator demanding the deployment of indian troops? And senator's suggestion mainly carry some mass and directly relate to lower house, its reflects that wats cooking inside pentagon. . . Lets see how much seriously they have taken his suggestions...

future is not good for Pakistan, let wait and watch

india cannot afford to say "no" to the USA again. Otherwise, how can USA support india's superpower ambitions?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom