What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

Donno what you said in that non nonsensical romanized gibberish.
I think you forgot to read who I quoted, your fellow Indians were suggesting conquering Pakistan to "share a border with Afghanistan." I was simply replying to that. No need to get your panties in a knot.

cheee boss naughty -naughty ????? my dear he was replaying to one of your guys comment as for me , well what is imoprtance of pakistan to us is that it has a newsance value & its image to indians is of a nation filled with crazy religous nut jobs who keep on creating one problem after another , & why we want peace with you is because we after foreign rule for centuries got a chance back to grow again but because of your esteblishments misguided bravado we are not able to concentrate fully in achieving owr goals & about afghanistan what we want in that part of the asia war has been a part of life since centuries & we want it to be prosporus because prosperity brings peace and hunger + anasckey brings war ...sanjhe sirjee?????

50352_298364282390_1781097_n.jpg

{So you think taliban is not a threat for india and they will live in peace with you...}

Lets put things in perspective here - what do the taliban want?

They want a free run of Afg and possibly Pakistan to impose their strict rule of law, anybody opposing that is a potential enemy, Why should India get into this mad mix, and endanger itself. A stable and peaceful Afg is in our interest and India is trying all it could but there is only so much a country can do for another country if it does not want to get into confrontations with lunatics.

maine kab kaha india can only save afganistan...but we dont need your advice "phele apna ghar dekho phir duro pe ungli karo"
,Pakistan Army is only fighting FATA not in Afghanistan.... Hum apna ghar hi dekh rahe hain , U.S called you not us....

{So you think taliban is not a threat for india and they will live in peace with you...}

Lets put things in perspective here - what do the taliban want?

They want a free run of Afg and possibly Pakistan to impose their strict rule of law, anybody opposing that is a potential enemy, Why should India get into this mad mix, and endanger itself. A stable and peaceful Afg is in our interest and India is trying all it could but there is only so much a country can do for another country if it does not want to get into confrontations with lunatics.
India have so many problem's in just sending troops for help in afghanistan.... Your opinion is very much personal , Other indian members have different opinion then you ,
And how can you so confident that after capturing Afghanistan they don't come for india... That plane hijack case always remind me that how indian Government had change there preception in the end....

^^^ Its practically impossible to take on the taliban in Afg, The US has had a hard time from the last ten years, how will India sending troops in there change anything. Afg internal fight has to be fought between themselves. US hunted for AQ and OBL, they have succeeded to quite an extent in accomplishing their goals, Now they want to leave Afg in somewhat stable condition so that it does not again become an haven for extremists.

India sending forces there will be detrimental in the short and long term interests of India.

The US is asking for its pound of flesh from india, be prepared for more of this, the Congress did not offer nuclear deals, and what not, for nothing. The Yanks never offer a free lunch.

The US is asking for its pound of flesh from india, be prepared for more of this, the Congress did not offer nuclear deals, and what not, for nothing. The Yanks never offer a free lunch.
cool down buddy. we have not accepted there request and never will

{And how can you so confident that after capturing Afghanistan they don't come for india... That plane hijack case always remind me that how indian Government had change there preception in the end....}

Pakistan is our buffer at the moment, in a scenario where the taliban overrun Pakistan then the real troubles and concerns will begin for India, until then we are quite safe from the taliban, and even if the taliban enter India they will die an immediate death because they will be in our land and we will exterminate them.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

{The US is asking for its pound of flesh from india, be prepared for more of this, the Congress did not offer nuclear deals, and what not, for nothing. The Yanks never offer a free lunch.}

we are not taking anything for free.

^^^ Its practically impossible to take on the taliban in Afg, The US has had a hard time from the last ten years, how will India sending troops in there change anything. Afg internal fight has to be fought between themselves. US hunted for AQ and OBL, they have succeeded to quite an extent in accomplishing their goals, Now they want to leave Afg in somewhat stable condition so that it does not again become an haven for extremists.

India sending forces there will be detrimental in the short and long term interests of India.
Umm... So Taliban can't be defeated in all over afghanistan is your theory?
Even Now U.S troops are still active in A-stan and still More than half A-stan is under control of taliban...
The Budget for troops is getting more and more headache for Pentagon in their current economical condition...
Can india deal with taliban by sending troops according to their own scenario?

^^^ quite impossible, cos Pakistan is supporting the Afghan taliban and the Haqqani's. India or NATO or the US cannot completely take down the taliban without attacking inside Pakistani territory or getting into a confrontation with Pakistan. Even some remote areas of Afg are inaccessible. If it was doable I think India would have got into Afg when US asked the first time, Again we have to weigh in Russia's opinion on this matter as well.

Pakistan is our buffer at the moment, in a scenario where the taliban overrun Pakistan then the real troubles and concerns will begin for India, until then we are quite safe from the taliban, and even if the taliban enter India they will die an immediate death because they will be in our land and we will exterminate them.

Ah! Taliban is a name of different groups, And those groups had attacked in india in past are also part of Taliban.
Even as i pointed before that Plane Hijack was openly supported by taliban and still your government didn't took any step.
Still you think you ar e quiet safe?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom