What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

LOL what a joke. India barely has control of 50% of its land. It is constantly facing threats from one ethnic group or another. It has not stopped a rebellion in Kashmir. And now they want to try and control a 160 million Muslims who have no interest in being part of the mess that is called India.

Man you Indians are having way too many wet dreams, you need to take a cold shower every once in a white.
lol where did you learn this?......... is it from zaidhamid-o-pedia.:lol::lol:

lol where did you learn this?......... is it from zaidhamid-o-pedia.:lol::lol:

No, from your own PM who said the Maoist were the biggest internal threat.

But I would not be surprised that you people elected a man who didn't have his head on right.

LOL what a joke. India barely has control of 50% of its land. It is constantly facing threats from one ethnic group or another. It has not stopped a rebellion in Kashmir. And now they want to try and control a 160 million Muslims who have no interest in being part of the mess that is called India.

Man you Indians are having way too many wet dreams, you need to take a cold shower every once in a white.

wakey -wakey rusty boy seems theres too much rust up there?????? we dont want to be together again with the land of pure & that is a fact all indians & owr establishment (both civil & militarry) aknowledge ...as they say "tum ko arman to ho - humko armaan nahee" sorry we dont need your highly cultural & brave society to mix with us again , Thanks But No Thanks .

No, from your own PM who said the Maoist were the biggest internal threat.

But I would not be surprised that you people elected a man who didn't have his head on right.
biggest threat doesnt mean they have 50% of india:lol:

LoL we learn our lessons from mistakes committed by others - Soviet Union, US, NATO, Pakistan... everybody gets screwed in Afg, its more fun watching from outside, enjoy your talibani terror filled land.

wakey -wakey rusty boy seems theres too much rust up there?????? we dont want to be together again with the land of pure & that is a fact all indians & owr establishment (both civil & militarry) aknowledge ...as they say "tum ko arman to ho - humko armaan nahee" sorry we dont need your highly cultural & brave society to mix with us again , Thanks But No Thanks .
Your each and every post giving multi-dimensional impacts,Acc to you " India is not interested in WoT and niether they will do anything for world's and regional peace cuz currently your army is incapable or they don't want to interfere in Afghan".

Your each and every post giving multi-dimensional impacts,Acc to you " India is not interested in WoT and niether they will do anything for world's and regional peace cuz currently your army is incapable or they don't want to interfere in Afghan".
you think your army is capable of handling taliban when even us cant?.....sapne dekne ki bhi had hoti hai yaar

Donno what you said in that non nonsensical romanized gibberish.
I think you forgot to read who I quoted, your fellow Indians were suggesting conquering Pakistan to "share a border with Afghanistan." I was simply replying to that. No need to get your panties in a knot.

Not Gona happen!!!

Please stick with your cold war allies aka the Land of Pure..!

We are better allied with you on economic front rather then this..!

Our answer would be same as it was in 2002. A big "NO"

LoL we learn our lessons from mistakes committed by others - Soviet Union, US, NATO, Pakistan... everybody gets screwed in Afg, its more fun watching from outside, enjoy your talibani terror filled land.
So you think taliban is not a threat for india and they will live in peace with you....:pop:

you think your army is capable of handling taliban when even us cant?.....sapne dekne ki bhi had hoti hai yaar
Nope! I think india is only the country who can save Afghanistan frm taliban by its military power, :rofl:
Plz U.S needs your help, They supported your opinions in many occasions... and you guys are showing them your back ..

Nope! I think india is only the country who can save Afghanistan frm taliban by its military power, :rofl:
Plz U.S needs your help, They supported your opinions in many occasions... and you guys are showing them your back ..
maine kab kaha india can only save afganistan...but we dont need your advice "phele apna ghar dekho phir duro pe ungli karo"

when did pakistan ever occupy afghanistan?

^^ You facilitated US and NATO operations in AFG- right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom