What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

You"ll the only Indian trooper to there.

Hint: despite India's success in Operation Cactus , the Maldivian guy in charge was still suspicious about our intentions.

Maldiv is a totally different sotry. Look at their geographical location. Suspision is quite obvious.
But Afganistan is a different dimention.
I advocate it only on the invitation from Afgan gov. And only if we share the border with Afganistan

Americans are trying to get someone else to die for their mess.
Spot on! They used Pakistan to fight their so called war on terror. Now they want to outsource their failures to India so the latter gets jacked while they, the Americans sit in the comfort of their air conditioned living rooms and watch the mess unfold inside Afghanistan on their plasma TVs.

The WOT is America's war, which they're engaged in for their own national interests. Why should Pakistan or India get entangled into this? India sending troops to Afghanistan is a bad idea. This will never happen. That US senator needs to go see a shrink to cure his hallucinations.

He- c'm on india dare send troops to Afghanistan-

Its time to stop all the verbal shiTting and start movin- do some thing practical for the people of Afghanistan- :lol:-

He- c'm on india dare send troops to Afghanistan-

Its time to stop all the verbal shiTting and start movin- do some thing practical for the people of Afghanistan- :lol:-

You guys have already tried the gun route in Afg by using Taliban.. We are trying a little more constructive approach

The India factor in Afghanistan

New Afghanistan mining projects create opportunity for India

Afghanistan Awards Hajigak Iron Ore Project to Indian Consortium - Commodities & Futures

Afghanistan is a death trap . Sending troops in Afghanistan is a suicidal mission

kya bhaijaan aap to janten hi hain ki hum evil yaindoos are not so large hearted as the brave people from th Land Of The Pure which can put lifes of its civillians & soldiers on the line just for the sake of "Freindship";)

The WOT is America's war, which they're engaged in for their own national interests. Why should Pakistan or India get entangled into this? India sending troops to Afghanistan is a bad idea. This will never happen. That US senator needs to go see a shrink to cure his hallucinations.

I am not completely agree with you. It is truth that they engaged for their pride/benefit(for their own national interests). But there action may help entire humanity. AQ and taliban are danger to all each and every non muslim (and some Muslims as well). America ignored LeT, they killed Daniel perl...

If we ignore WoT, they will kill some XYZ in India... I am against sending troops in hostile land, At the same time I suggest to have a strong presence of Indian troop there. This troop will educate,train the afghan national guards and safeguard Indian assets.

Engaging Taliban by Indian forces will be bad move, Ignoring Afghan will be blunder...

Sure...provided the Americans send in yearly billion dollar cheques our way too.We accept all major weapons TOT and defence breakthroughs as well!!!

I'm in favor of sending some engineers and doctors to help Afghan citizens building hospitals, schools, roads and industries , not someone with guns and ammo.

That'll somewhat clear up the mess created by Americans and Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Sure...provided the Americans sends yearly billion dollar cheques our way too.We accept all major weapons TOT and defence breakthroughs as well!!!

And we accept all major credit/debit cards, paypal, cheques, cash transfer. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom