What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

You put your military there (in guise of Taliban).. See where it got you..

Why would we repeat the mistake that screwed over Pakistan so bad
Actually you're wrong, PAK has never sent their nationals to die as most of the Taliban fighters are Afghans being forced to do the dirty work under direct orders from the ISI ! If they(PAK) had balls then they'd have sent there Generals to help the common Afghan stand up on their feet to face militants, PAK like China is always gonna run a proxy war in their sphere of influence similar to what they accuse US/UK of doing.

You put your military there (in guise of Taliban).. See where it got you..

Why would we repeat the mistake that screwed over Pakistan so bad

Our military in guise of taliban- joke of the century-
One begins to wonder from where you guys are fed such stories-

Indian military has all the expertise and much needed equipments to bring peace to that particular part of the region.

Indian military has all the expertise and much needed equipments to bring peace to that particular part of the region.
Finally sanity prevails, the fact is IND can only do some sort of a peacekeeping job like the ones that have a UN mandate in a way it'll be acceptable to Afghans as well as the general IND peace loving folks.

Well We can send Some of Our Soldiers Under UN Banner but Definitely Should not Support Any Direct involvement & I too Agree with Post # 13...:smokin:

India should help US by sending its troop to Afghanistan and prove that they are equal partners not just using US for Jobs, media lobbing and fighting their wars by proxy.
If India can't help USA against weak Pakistan and Afghanistan then how can it stand against China for US? Come on India USA loves you , give some love in return.

i reaaly want india to send its troops in afghanistan :lol::lol:

I totally agree with American at-least on this suggestion. India should send her troops to Afghanistan will be very helpful for Pakistan

We dont need to send troops as that would displease the Afghans...But i guess RaW is already there.

Oh Yea! India is only the country having largest army in South Asian sub-continent , There troops are much needed in unstable A-stan for the protection of Karzai and Allies... All the best..

they tried this in 2002 when they asked for troops for Afghanistan and Iraq , we refused . and will do so again .
they do not understand Indian mentalities. we fight for no one .

if i can dare say it . we are like the swiss . neutral , except in making money and getting what we want .:)

they tried this in 2002 when they asked for troops for Afghanistan and Iraq , we refused . and will do so again .

if i can dare say it . we are like the swiss . neutral , except in making money and getting what we want .:)

well that is the best post so far to tell owr foreign policy some guys here think that to fight an evil you have to be party with another but my freind thats the biggest evil ....isnt it?????????

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I totally agree with American at-least on this suggestion. India should send her troops to Afghanistan will be very helpful for Pakistan

but my dear sir , kindly also tell why should we do you this favour specially after what your beloved establishment is doing for the last 64 odd years:azn:......:hitwall::cheesy:

And already you learned a good lesson in Sreelanka , If you dare to go to Afganistan , possibility of returning of your soldier is almost zero .

Back
Top Bottom