What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

I pray to Allah SWT that you are correct. Inshallah, this would be the way things transpire.

Thanks brother, if we go deep into Afghanistan and Pakistan issues, there is a foreign hand which made everything for both of us so much difficult that relations may not become warm any time soon but we hope for a tension/mistrust free relations with Pakistan; and I personally always defend Pakistan when it comes to it's sensitivities inside Afghanistan which may hurt Pakistan in a long run.

I want a stable and developed Afghanistan, but since Taliban is an ideology and also a political party do you see chances of clash among the Taliban and liberals just like in other Muslim countries?

Well we are very much fed of wars and the chances of clash is very less Taliban knows a week government is not in their favor, this time they may change their attitude with changes in the government. They may join the Presidential and Parliamentarian elections and Taliban will also be a successive side because ordinary people wants justice and Islamic way of life and Taliban can give them.

i reaaly want india to send its troops in afghanistan :lol::lol:

That`ll be reaaly pain in @@s for neighboring country believe me...:lol:

sending troops to help out NATO troops is out of question... India has nothing to do with NATO..
If US is short of troops then why don`t they ask China to send some out there...;)

The other way of putting it..US wants Pakistan to unleash the Talibans in Afghanistan!

The other way of putting it..US wants Pakistan to unleash the Talibans in Afghanistan!

Taliban is not a weapon nor a tool. After so much these terrorists doing in your country, you agree that Pakistan is still has the control of Taliban and supports it. Greatest thing can ever happen to a country. If you unleash taliban in Afghanistan it will hit you as much as it hits Afghanistan or may be more. Terrorists are terrorists.

Well we are very much fed of wars and the chances of clash is very less Taliban knows a week government is not in their favor, this time they may change their attitude with changes in the government. They may join the Presidential and Parliamentarian elections and Taliban will also be a successive side because ordinary people wants justice and Islamic way of life and Taliban can give them.

but don't you think that Taliban has already been infiltrated by Pakistani agents and if it forms coalition with the Karzai government this would give rise to Northern Alliance once again and the all your policies would be decided in Islamabad?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom