What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

India should go for a base in North-Eastern Afghanistan. It is the right time. It should be there to safeguard both business and strategic interests of India. It should also help realization of recent strategic partnership signed between the countries, specially training and equipping ANA. We should not go for patrolling or anti-terrorist operations but only special operations obsessionally. Su-30 MKI, Dhruv or upcoming MRCA, LCH with good number of APC could be there.

Also US/NATO will never leave Afghanistan on coming decade. They may withdraw troops but will maintain bases and minimum number of troops.

But India's base in Afghanistan must not be replacement of US but to protect India's interests there and having a base in strategically important location.

Which taliban?? Is it good taliban( afghan taliban) or bad taliban(TTP)?

Good one!! Actually it is 'Rawliban', a concept generated by the Batman. :lol:

indian army isnt going to accomplish anything there, they dont even know the terran there and dont have much experience fighting in such terran. they will be annihilated

^^ IA wont go to Afghanistan

for now having AF base in Tajikistan is enough

helping Afghan govt in infra projects and training Afghan army will be more wise

sending army will wash our image as " good people " that previous Union govts built with so much care

more importantly we should keep close relation with afghan govt beyond 2014- even if that govt includes " good" ( such politcal lies ! ) Taliban

because stable afghan with pro new Delhi govt is must for us

it will be final straw for the Punjabi supremos in Rawalpindi

something people do not understand about Afghanistan is that their economy runs on war and it will remain like that for next 10 years. Sending troops or no troops will not affect Afghanistan, it will affect India as a whole. This is not at all the right time to send troops there because insurgency could hit Kashmir under support of other intelligence agency.

there is nothing to think about. you are slaves of the US, so when they say "bring troops", you will say "how many?".

cannon fodders are not capable of thought. that is what makes them cannon fodders.
Mr. High IQ first let India respond and i don't think its an official request.Why are you masturbating oready?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

there is nothing to think about. you are slaves of the US, so when they say "bring troops", you will say "how many?".

cannon fodders are not capable of thought. that is what makes them cannon fodders.

indian army isnt going to accomplish anything there, they dont even know the terran there and dont have much experience fighting in such terran. they will be annihilated

I personally don't want our troops there, some missile installation in Kabul would do :devil: . and I hope you continue to underestimate Indian Army when it comes to face the terrain.

^^^ He is right, its a difficult and unforgiving terrain, India doing investments or building infrastructure in Afg is fine, but boots on the ground will be commensurate to occupation and will harm India in Afg as well as worldwide.

and i want to go to mars can you make that possible no in the same way we are not stupid to fight 1000's of miles away from our home into a war that has destroyed more that it has done in good

Indian troops entering Afghanistan would mean a suicide for this warm Afghan-Indo friendship!

Anti-Indian/Hindu sentiments will spread all over Afghanistan even among the Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmen and Hazaras! The current policy of India towards Afghanistan is going very good GoI should not change this!

^^^ This is what will happen and lot of forces in your neighborhood will be instigating the hatred against us, But tell me honestly what do you see as the possible fate of Afg after 2014?

^^^ This is what will happen and lot of forces in your neighborhood will be instigating the hatred against us, But tell me honestly what do you see as the possible fate of Afg after 2014?

Honestly I believe the situation will get 50% better from now, because the sole reason for Taliban will be ended which is the stationing of NATO in Afghanistan and they will have no morale support from people if they continue to fight so therefore part of them may join the government and will bring changes to the system which would be very good for us! the corruption will be taken out of this system, justice will be given to every Afghan, warlords will pay for everything they did, poppy cultivation will die, and many more good things Taliban can bring to this system.

To 2015 we would have 2 generations of literate youth which will represent 60% of Afghanistan, A relatively 400k professional and trained forces, 2 bln worth of mines income per year, blns of investments by mines contractors, the ring rail line will be completed which will turn Afghanistan into a bridge and we will enjoy transit charges which may account to blns in income, the tax for TAPI is estimated 3 bln yearly for Afghanistan, currently 18 small and big dams are under construction which will help in irrigation and power production for industries, government will collect taxes from people which can help gov in investing on agri, education, health, security etc.. currently we are taxpay-free nation! and many more things which I don't remember now.

If corruption is tackled and a good governance is established our national income between 2016 - 2019 will increase to 9 bln yearly.

^^^ thats an excellent scenario you have portrayed there, wish and pray all this comes true for the sake of afghans, don't forget to thank India also for all the dams, rail roads, hospitals, schools and roads India is building in your country. :tup:

Honestly I believe the situation will get 50% better from now, because the sole reason for Taliban will be ended which is the stationing of NATO in Afghanistan and they will have no morale support from people if they continue to fight so therefore part of them may join the government and will bring changes to the system which would be very good for us! the corruption will be taken out of this system, justice will be given to every Afghan, warlords will pay for everything they did, poppy cultivation will die, and many more good things Taliban can bring to this system.

To 2015 we would have 2 generations of literate youth which will represent 60% of Afghanistan, A relatively 400k professional and trained forces, 2 bln worth of mines income per year, blns of investments by mines contractors, the ring rail line will be completed which will turn Afghanistan into a bridge and we will enjoy transit charges which may account to blns in income, the tax for TAPI is estimated 3 bln yearly for Afghanistan, currently 18 small and big dams are under construction which will help in irrigation and power production for industries, government will collect taxes from people which can help gov in investing on agri, education, health, security etc.. currently we are taxpay-free nation! and many more things which I don't remember now.

If corruption is tackled and a good governance is established our national income between 2016 - 2019 will increase to 9 bln yearly.

I pray to Allah SWT that you are correct. Inshallah, this would be the way things transpire.

Back
Top Bottom