What's new

US Senator wants India to send its troops to Afghanistan

there is nothing to think about. you are slaves of the US, so when they say "bring troops", you will say "how many?".

cannon fodders are not capable of thought. that is what makes them cannon fodders.

I guess you dont know the history
The term canon fodder is especially made for communist countries like China where people are forced to fight some illegal and unneccessary wars.
for example vietnam war, which your leaders decided on whim and used your innocent soldiers as cannon fodder.

Indian army in Afgh?? huh???

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

There are no Pakistani troops (unless disguised as Taliban) in Afghanistan...

Taliban.... which have been loyal and friendly to bharti army for last 10 years.......

India should send thir forces to Afghanistan [No go back place]..... :D

Afghanistan is known as the "graveyard of empires" why should India get her fingerprints on this mess? I'm all for India training up the ANA/ANP and conducting clandestine ops (RAW) but the deployment of convetional military forces would be nothing but a diaster.

I also totally agree that India should not send troops to afghanistan, we dont have that luxuries of developed countries. We have to develop our own country first, that should be our priority.

ILL-Logically thinking,
India-afghanistan are already in security agreement (which is not even with US)
Indian troop are already in Afghanistan, giving training to afghan troops.
Indian troops are already in Afghanistan protecting important installations, and different projects.
Indian money ranging in billions of dollars is already invested in developing afghanistan

All the above efforts are wasted, if taliban comes to power.
So strategically it makes sense to send 40000-50000 troops at least to protect major cities in afghanistan. (just like china is sending its troop to its ally in pakistan, we will send our troops to our ally in Afghanistan)
It will improve combat efficiency of our troops, it will pressurize Pakistan to infinity.

We as indians should think about this,

BRO BUT WITHOUT A DIRECT ACCESS TO THE NATION ALL OUR EFFORTS WILL BE AT THE MARCY OF THE ROUTE GRANTER...
WE DONT WANT THAT CONDITION.... SO BETTER us WILL PROVIDE US A DIRECT LAND ROUTE.

Afghanistan is known as the "graveyard of empires" why should India get her fingerprints on this mess? I'm all for India training up the ANA/ANP and conducting clandestine ops (RAW) but the deployment of convetional military forces would be nothing but a diaster.

Brother i had been asking the same questions again & again but as for there mastery in daviating & not giving proper answer some time its about abuse or sometime about proper grammer but they cant give a simple answer ..why ..because they dont have any they had already destroyed there moral, social & eceonomic infrastructure to bleed india from thousand cuts but when nothing worked they are now wishinig that we should hurt owerself .....as they say "" hazaron khwaishen aisee ki har khwaish pe dan nikle ..bahut nikle mere arman lekin fir bhi kam nikle ""

Which taliban?? Is it good taliban( afghan taliban) or bad taliban(TTP)?

Afghanistan is under US control and Taliban regime was disintegrated long ago... it is TTP which has been very friendly to thousands of bhartis dumping uranium waste in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is under US control and Taliban regime was disintegrated long ago... it is TTP which has been very friendly to thousands of bhartis dumping uranium waste in Afghanistan.

Is that means afgan taliban is no more? And who will invade afghanistan when NATO return? I found many people( Pakistani) who believes that when no one will be there to defend karjai than they will again control afghanistan for its use, just like before 9/11

Is that means afgan taliban is no more? And who will invade afghanistan when NATO return? I found many people( Pakistani) who believes that when no one will be there to defend karjai than they will again control afghanistan for its use, just like before 9/11

Pakistan was never in control of Afghanistan.. not even before 9-11.

9-11 was an excuse of invasion, otherwise OBL had met CIA station cheif in Dubai even after 9-11.

Ironically, same hospital as Zardari is under so called........ treatment.

I hope you are sarcastic here, else this is a disastrous comment.

اسے بولتے ہیں ہوش و ہواس در بدر ہو جانا

Well! Then Send Your Troops in country where acc to u WOT is really going, But It can become the worst for your state.
;)
kya send troops send troops laga rakhi hai...ek bar bhej diye to yahi pe chillaoge..vapas bulao vapas bulao..RAW ke 21 offices :tongue: se to itna dard hai ..troops chale gaye to pata nai kya hoga...inka..
on the topic he is just a senator..dnt go gaga over this ..hum to Obama ki nai sunte :)

Back
Top Bottom