What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

You need to worry about feeding your people not Iran.
Have you forgotten what a Persian (parsi) did to your nation?
Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw.

For a moment you sounded as if you were living in the moon, wake up!

Iran should care what Pakistan will do to Iran in case of a war between Iran and Pakistan. Iran will not last two days in such a conflict and it is in Iran's interest to not even think about looking a KSA with an evil eye.

Dude, look at the map of Pakistan:

Southwest-Asia-map.gif

India is our enemy since day one, we made Afghanistan into a enemy, and now if we make Iran a enemy that will only leave us with China as our only friendly neighbor.

Unless, of course, you want to make China our enemy too???

Tell me, will Saudi Arabia make India its enemy for Pakistan???

India, Saudi to ramp up defence cooperation-Times of India

India, Saudi Arabia to enhance military ties-The Hindu

India, Saudi Arabia to set up joint defence committee

@Desert Fox

I don't think @Pakisanisage stance was solely based upon Saudi vs Iran. You will want to go through his posts to understand what he was trying to say. I'd like to see Pakistan-middle-east-intervention-free policy wether it is KSA or whatever state ..

He mentioned "Iran backstabbing Pakistan" and yadda yadda yadda.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Iran backstabbing us might have something to do with us supporting the Taliban or maintaining a harsh pro-Arab policy??

Saudi, or should i say EVERY Arab country maintains a neutral stance with regards to indo-Pak conflict. In fact, Saudi, and EVERY Arab country have cordial ties with india and increasing trade/economic relations, thus further strengthening indian economic and military leverage over Pakistan.

So i can't seem to understand why some delusional Pakistanis want to turn Pakistan into a sacrificial lamb for the Arabs???

As of right now, it is in Pakistan's National interest to form good relations with all of its neighbors except india until the Kashmir issue is resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
He mentioned "Iran backstabbing Pakistan" and yadda yadda yadda.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Iran backstabbing us might have something to do with us supporting the Taliban or maintaining a harsh pro-Arab policy??

Saudi, or should i say EVERY Arab country maintains a neutral stance with regards to indo-Pak conflict. In fact, Saudi, and EVERY Arab country have cordial ties with india and increasing trade/economic relations, thus further strengthening indian economic and military leverage over Pakistan.

So i can't seem to understand why some delusional Pakistanis want to turn Pakistan into a sacrificial lamb for the Arabs???

As of right now, it is in Pakistan's National interest to form good relations with all of its neighbors except india until the Kashmir issue is resolved.

You have pointed to core of Saudi deception with Pakistan and put Saudis on the spot. They will try to come up with cover up storyline but truth is Saudis are also can not be trusted.

You have pointed to core of Saudi deception with Pakistan and put Saudis on the spot. They will try to come up with cover up storyline but truth is Saudis are also can not be trusted.

I will now be declared a "Kafir Shia Iranian Safavi" for having given priority to my country's National Interest.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are in the same boat here when it comes to Arab double standard policy's in our region.

I will now be declared a "Kafir Shia Iranian Safavi" for having given priority to my country's National Interest.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are in the same boat here when it comes to Arab double standard policy's in our region.

I been called the same by my own countryman, don't pay attention to those. For Pakistan Iran is immediate neighbor and there are lots of potentials for Pakistan and Iran in energy, trade, industry and in strategic matters. Just like Saudis are doing with india.

I been called the same by my own countryman, don't pay attention to those. For Pakistan Iran is immediate neighbor and there are lots of potential Pakistan and Iran can achieve in energy and strategic matter. Just like Saudis are doing with india.

True, but as long as we have such delusional slave minded people who put the interest of a foreign nation before those of their own, we will continue to suffer from the calamity our nation finds itself in the midst of today.

KSA didn't deceive Pakistan in any way, come again Eastern Pakistani.

We can't even look out for ourselves. To look after the National Interests of Pakistan makes one a "Kafir Shia Iranian Safavi".

This is very concerning and disappointing.

Oi @Secur - What are your thoughts on this ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom