What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

yes, however we can also giver counter arguments about that. Kurdish parties of Iran attacked Iranian soldiers in early 80s
PDKI Peshmerga and Komala armed struggle against Islamic Iran 1980
Also pilots and generals got executed and many were in jail, country was totally in mess after the revolution, army was not active when Iraq invaded. Pilots were not even trusted by the state.

Size of population did not really matter since because in 8 years war only 300000 and about 600000 Iranians got killed. So plenty of healthy men were left to join the war. Size of country would matter only if Iraq was small as Kuwait or would be kind of encircled by Iran, which was not the situation.

Yes it was a dirty and stupid war and a lot of arab countries abused Iraq Saddam by giving him tens of billions dollars to fight Iran (extreme amount of money for that time and even now).

Yes this is why theres no point in comparing the 2, who received more equipment, intel, weaponry and any of these comparisons, cause one only has to look at the intensions of the 2 superpowers and other world powers. They wanted to profit which was ensured by an arms balance for Iraq and Iran which they managed for 8 years.

The US got rid of 2 main powers in the region.
Used Iraq to weaken Iran then outplayed Iraq through Kuwait with a smart economic moves, green light for Iraq to invade Kuwait and then they took care of Iraq.

I heard that Khomini deleard a holly war to defend Iran, not Rafsinjqni? :what:
In 1984, Iranian president Ali-Akbar Rafsanjani said, "all Iranians from 12 to 72 should volunteer for the Holy War."

They were part of Bassij volunteers. They also did human wave attacks. They were partly Eldern people, schoolkids for example. Having no mine clearing machines, I read somewhere Iran tried first by sending donkeys, horses. But they feared their life and fled if a mine would explode. So what was left were humans. Ofcourse they would avoid the minefields as much as possible, however when a mine exploded, the other soldiers would use that as a hint.

It was a coward move taken by the armed forces back then, sending kids is a crime aginst humanity.

Yes it was a dirty and stupid war and a lot of arab countries abused Iraq Saddam by giving him tens of billions dollars to fight Iran (extreme amount of money for that time and even now).

Most sources exaggerated Arab backing to Sadam, on a timescale of 8 years.

ahahah funny Yeah.... Don't attack your neighbours when they have not declared war on you. Look to India-Pakistan war, it didnt end the way you liked. Wars and countries will not end in few days, even not in games.Just solve your 1001 problems (including 1001 drones and 1001 Sunni suicide warriors who blow up your markets) before playing the holy protectors of the holy house of saud.

Make peace with your direct neighbours India and Iran, Afghanistan (who have cultural and historical ties with your country) and benefit from it. Stop being puppets of puppets.

You should wake up to new reality. Gone are the days when Pakistan use to trust Iran. Now that Iran has back-stabbed Pakistan numerous times viz. a viz. India, we know the reality of Iran as Pakistan's Enemy. If you conspire against us with our enemy we will treat you as an Enemy. Also, do not fool yourself about Pakistan and India. India is 7 times Pakistan's size in Population and we are still here after many wars with them. That should tell you something.

Just do not be under illusions that we are your Friend because now that you have back-stabbed us we know the reality. This is who you are - a backstabbing nation. It is in your blood to back stab people who trusted you. Well my back stabbing friend we learned our lesson and no more trust or bonhomie because we have seen Iran's real face.

The back-stabbing was during the Shah days, and today as well. :coffee:
You should wake up to new reality. Gone are the days when Pakistan use to trust Iran. Now that Iran has back-stabbed Pakistan numerous times viz. a viz. India, we know the reality of Iran as Pakistan's Enemy. If you conspire against us with our enemy we will treat you as an Enemy. Also, do not fool yourself about Pakistan and India. India is 7 times Pakistan's size in Population and we are still here after many wars with them. That should tell you something.

Just do not be under illusions that we are your Friend because now that you have back-stabbed us we know the reality. This is who you are - a backstabbing nation. It is in your blood to back stab people who trusted you. Well my back stabbing friend we learned our lesson and no more trust or bonhomie because we have seen Iran's real face.

I don't care about your personal problems or hate towards Iran or any other country, however don't talk nonsense about Pakistan declaring war on Iran because of Iran-Saudi conflict. Be a little bit realistic.

I don't care about your personal problems or hate towards Iran or any other country, however don't talk nonsense about Pakistan declaring war on Iran because of Iran-Saudi conflict. Be a little bit realistic.

Mate I don't have a Personal Problem with Iran. The Problem I have with Iran is the Problem every Pakistani has with Iran. Iran has back-stabbed Pakistan numerous times and we are tired of Iran pretending to be Pakistan's friend and yet put a knife in our back by conspiring with our enemies. It is as simple as that.

Interesting,didnt know that.

By the way,we are not interested in Pakistan too.Inida has better economy,army and better technology and a great future is in sight.

We are close friend to Inida and after the sanctions are lifted up,we will be main allies as well.now count on us as a friend or an enemy.its up to you.

By the way,we are not interested in Pakistan too.Inida has better economy,army and better technology and a great future is in sight.

We are close friend to Inida and after the sanctions are lifted up,we will be main allies as well.now count on us as a friend or an enemy.its up to you.

Yes, and we will offer the Israelis a base to operate from when they came to blow you to smithereens.

And we support the sanctions fully and if you think they will be lifted , you are living in la la land.

We will never trust Iran as far as we can SPIT, Back stabbing nation.

Yes, and we will offer the Israelis a base to operate from when they came to blow you to smithereens.

And we support the sanctions fully and if you think they will be lifted , you are living in la la land.
Good luck:pakistan:

You need to worry about feeding your people not Iran.
Have you forgotten what a Persian (parsi) did to your nation?
Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw.

Dude just be realistic. India-Pakistan have ancient and cultural ties. India has even 200 million muslims. You had 4 stupid wars agaisnt each other as neighbours. How many died? not more than 40000. You hate each other because of this stupid baby-wars? and then even starting to hate neighbours because one has more ties to India or to Pakistan? Is it worth it? Throw away the Childish hate (Iran backstabbed us, India did this, Pakistan did that). India-Pakistan-Iran-Afghanistan should work together to benefit all of their countries.

Stop this unrealistic hate and fantasy about fighting each other. Energy ties, historical and cultural ties will bring the region closer to each other.

Learn from Iran and Iraq (1000000 deaths in 8 year war), but we are starting to build up strong ties.

You need to worry about feeding your people not Iran.
Have you forgotten what a Persian (parsi) did to your nation?
Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ter-signed-76-lawmakers-11.html#ixzz2b7e8jDO7

Hey please read my post. India-Iran-Pakistan-Afghanistan have no other choise than to work together and to form an Indo-Iranian cooperation block, just like 4000-5000 years ago. And I'm not even saying this out of nationalism. But this was the nature of the region.

Mate I don't have a Personal Problem with Iran. The Problem I have with Iran is the Problem every Pakistani has with Iran. Iran has back-stabbed Pakistan numerous times and we are tired of Iran pretending to be Pakistan's friend and yet put a knife in our back by conspiring with our enemies. It is as simple as that.

Majority of Pakistanis disagree with you.
Don't get emotional mate, one day you hate Iran on this forum, the other day you change your opinion based on some user posts.
You continue with this and after a while, no one would take your word seriously anymore.
Now please don't derail the thread, it's not about Iran and Pakistan relations.
You can make a thread and I will have some interesting lessons for you regarding Iran-Pak relations.

Back
Top Bottom